Rate my current stack

PolishBateman

PolishBateman

Iron
Before I start thing worth mentioning is the fact that I am 14, live in Eastern Europe so sun is not really in my favour and that I have diet that gives me most of vitamins and minerals.

I’m really greateful for any opinions, suggestions, tips since I’m only human and could make mistakes.
Only thing I take rn is Ashwaganda since it was only thing I was sure of.

So my stack here:
6.25 mg Aromasin EOD maybe 12.5g, thinking about it rn.
Ashwaganda 900mg daily
Creatine 5g daily
L carnitine 1 tablet daily (idk the dosage tbf, I eat fuck ton of meat so I don’t think more than 1 tablet is needed)
D3+K2 MK7 EOD because it’s megadosing kinda (forgot K2MK7 but 20000iu vitamin D)

Thinking about:
Butea Superba but most likely cope
Bee pollen (also have no idea if it works)
Beef collagen
Mega dosing vitamin E (for prolactin) but heard that body doesn’t absorb vitamins, can someone elaborate?
Magnesium after workouts and also since I’m deficient since I refuse to eat nuts and spinach.

DISCLAIMER:
I don’t use ashwaganda for theoretical testosterone benefits but for cortisol management since I do a lot of HIIT.

Thanks for reading.
We’re all gonna make it.

where you planning to get aromasin from

l carnitine is cope, injectable version is better
K2 MK7 is dogshit since its from plants and soybeans, get mk4

• +1
Reactions: PolishBateman
l carnitine is cope, injectable version is better
K2 MK7 is dogshit since its from plants and soybeans, get mk4
Where can I find reliable injectable in Europe? Also I’m poor and maybe I’m wrong but MK4 is expensive.
Thanks for advice tho:feelsgood:

• So Sad
Reactions: asdvek
not dht gel but a dht derivative

if you nuking estradiol with aromasin then it should minimize supression

atleast get proviron or better halotestin

proviron wont cause supression

just get yourself on a high meat and high sugar diet its really not that complicated from meat you will get every vitamin and mineral your body needs for growth.

just get yourself on a high meat and high sugar diet its really not that complicated from meat you will get every vitamin and mineral your body needs for growth.
I’m literally on this diet as we speak.
I don’t eat 150g+ of protein from meat (sometimes eggs and fish EOD too) rest I eat bananas, apples (in hospital rn so don’t have a lot of choices, peaches also) and rest is chocolate, choco bars all kinds of sweets I like jellies with vitamins.

masteron best but i dont think you like the idea of injecting as 14 yr old

halo with aromasin i recommend

masteron best but i dont think you like the idea of injecting as 14 yr old
I don’t like the whole idea of abusing hormones too much.
Aromasin does that somehow naturally since Jews made world estrogen but injecting shutdowns natural production + would have to get blood results since I didn’t take a steroid results I have working HPTA and could chill with Aromasin dosage without having to worry.

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger