Thoughts on this stack to fix my wrecked neurotransmitters from a decade of mental issues and addiction problems? ❕🄳🅁🅄🄶 🄽🄴🅁🄳🅂 🄶🅃🄵🄸🄷 ❕

incelmogger

incelmogger

Aryan
. L-tyrosine
. L-theanine (200mg)
. Glycine (4g)
. Ashwaganda (500-1000mg)
. Magnesium (500mg)
. Omega 3
. Methyl B complex
. Vitamin d (10k IU)
. Vitamin k2 (180-360mcg)
. Vitamin c (3000mg)
. Bpc 157 (500mcg)
. Nac (600-1200mg)
. Shilajit (500mg)

Obviously including the Vitamins and shit, am going to test this combo too:

Ashwaganda
Glycine
Theanine
Tyrosine
Taurine

Maybe I should take other research chems, peptides, SARMs, MK or some shit? Idk man. I’ve looked into it quite a bit and I think it could be beneficial, but also very risky. I just want shit to help and make me feel fucking good and look even better, study better, be more social, etc. Was also thinking about getting a script for Intuniv/Guanfacine or Mirtazipine and trying Kava, Bromantane, Noopept, Lion’s Mane, Racetams, and Semax. Lyrica too.

Going through benzo withdrawals atm (currently 11 days clean) after 2.5 months on Ativan, a week and a bit Valium, then just over 3 weeks Klonopin, and am also on 200mg fluvoxamine for ocd (I’ll including dpdr and body dysmorphia under here too)/complex ptsd, 25mg Seroquel for sleep, and 70mg vyvanse for autism/adhd.

I’ve been on the Luvox and Seroquel for the longest and was put on it in the psych ward, as well as the dexies. But holy shit man was the amphetamine, klonopin, ssri and seroquel combo good 😋. For once in my life I felt normal.

I know my hormones, GABA, glutamate, dopamine, serotonin and norepinephrine are absolutely fucking fried so now that I’m off the benzos I’m really trying to find a good stack that will actually help bring me back to baseline neurotransmitter and hormone levels. Gonna get a genetics and neurotransmitter test as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mewman and TsarTsar444
@Seth Walsh @BloodClot @Sondern @DildoFaggins @Dr SmalCox @Gonthar @BrahminBoss

Last edited:
@Bewusst @TsarTsar444 @User28823 @BoredPrince @pneumocystosis

Last edited:
70mg vyvanse??? Damn you must be seriously fucked up

Benzo withdrawrals are some of the worst ive ever experienced, I was waking up not being able to breathe. Never doin that shit again

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger

Benzo withdrawrals are some of the worst ive ever experienced, I was waking up not being able to breathe. Never doin that shit again
I have a really high stim tolerance. Before the vyvanse I got up to 35mg Dexedrine. I found 25-30mg to be the sweet spot with dexedrine though. And yeah I got that as well when I CT’d 3 weeks of 10mg Valium. CT’ing mega dose ashwaganda after using it for like 8 months was also brutal af. I finished on 0.25mg Klonopin tho so it hasn’t been too bad.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay

If I went for longer and stayed on a high dose of Ativan then CT’d i would be kindled hard rn. I kindled after trying to go from 1mg Ativan to 0.5mg. Took me ages to settle on that after going from 2mg down to 1.5, then the 1mg. Lucky you stopped though bro. Legit devil drug.

@the BULL

Memantine or another powerful NMDA antagonist. Drop the omega 3 too

• +1
Memantine or another powerful NMDA antagonist. Drop the omega 3 too
Well my doctor might prescribe atomoxetine since I have adhd so. But yeah I’ve heard a lot of good things about memantine, and it even being used off label for anxiety and ocd. Not sure how I should bring it up to my doctor though. I have a decent idea of how it works but there are other options he’d be more likely to prescribe that are also potent NMDA antagonists. And why drop omega 3?

Fuarrr amphetamine in the morning benzo in the evening is god tier
Good thing I had self control to only do it two weeks at a time max
Benzo withdrawals had me in sleep paralysis with 100% schizo conviction that I’ve been drugged and someone is coming to take my organs
Jfl

• JFL
Fuarrr amphetamine in the morning benzo in the evening is god tier
Good thing I had self control to only do it two weeks at a time max
Benzo withdrawals had me in sleep paralysis with 100% schizo conviction that I’ve been drugged and someone is coming to take my organs
Jfl
Fuck bro did you cold Turkey or some shit? I basically CT’d 3 weeks of 10mg Valium once and holy fuck man was that a ride. My delusions were crazy. And I had to have self control otherwise I would’ve had to CT so I could only take more than I was supposed to a couple times in the week.

Fuck bro did you cold Turkey or some shit? I basically CT’d 3 weeks of 10mg Valium once and holy fuck man was that a ride. My delusions were crazy. And I had to have self control otherwise I would’ve had to CT so I could only take more than I was supposed to a couple times in the week.
Yes I cold turkey'd 5mg+ of Xan/Klon per day :dafuckfeels:
But like I said I wouldn't keep it up for very long before stopping

• So Sad
Seek Jesus too, He'll help the most out of these chemicals

• +1
Yes I cold turkey'd 5mg+ of Xan/Klon per day :dafuckfeels:
But like I said I wouldn't keep it up for very long before stopping
I would not wish a xan CT on my worst enemy

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse