Rate my diet

DarkTriadBeliever

DarkTriadBeliever

For me to ascend, others must fall
sweet potatoes, kale, Spinach, eggs, rice, and for protein chicken gizzards(im broke)

I used to eat chicken liver but that shit is too unconventional to prepare, gotta dethaw it, and it's practically a gooey mess you have to slice up

oh and I've tried chicken hearts, shit is too bloody, you bite into that shit, and it bursts into your mouth like a gusher

also, @try2beme my diet mogs yours btw, with 0 difficulty

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and nathan
8.324325345346457523326785874356/10

• Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadBeliever
8.324325345346457523326785874356/10
what do you think I should change, or improve

Ik most users here would call me a cuck for eating vegetables. "just eat only protein bro"

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Eat raw meat

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Never Get Up, thereallegend, nathan and 1 other person
sweet potatoes, kale, Spinach, eggs, rice, and for protein chicken gizzards(im broke)

I used to eat chicken liver but that shit is too unconventional to prepare, gotta dethaw it, and it's practically a gooey mess you have to slice up

oh and I've tried chicken hearts, shit is too bloody, you bite into that shit, and it bursts into your mouth like a gusher
is the Spinach cooked

• +1
or raw

• +1
Look at this slave ahahaha @thereallegend

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
ok but meat is always cheaper than chicken where the heck you live
Organ meats are insanely cheap, in Florida at least, definitely not just straight up chicken though

• +1
Reactions: kalluss

2/10

1.) Rice is extremely high in arsenic (especially non organic rice). In the long run this can shut down your liver, destroy your microbiome and eventually cause a heart attack.
2.) Spinach is extremely high in oxalates. This can cause kidney stones and damage your intestinal cell wall leading to inflammatory bowel diseases (leaky gut syndrome, ulcerative colitis, etc.
3.) Sweet potatoes are high in oxalates as well but removing the skins and steaming them greatly decrease the oxalates.
4.) Eggs: Contain antinutrients and release high amounts of histamine that causes inflammation and damages the intestinal cell wall.
5.) All foods except the Sweet potatoes, Kale and spinach are acidic. This leads to acidosis which causes a leaching of calcium from your bones causing osteoporosis. Also, the more acidic your diet is, the more susceptible to disease you become.

Adjustments
1.) Sweet potatoes
2.) Kale
3.) Sprouted lentils (chicken substitute)
4.) Sprouted Buckwheat (rice substitute)
5.) Hemp seeds/avocados (Egg replacement)
6.) Organic whole fruits should be your foundation

I strongly suggest organic, whole and as much raw foods as you can afford. The pesticides, chemicals, etc are going to destroy your health over time.

• Love it
2/10

1.) Rice is extremely high in arsenic (especially non organic rice). In the long run this can shut down your liver, destroy your microbiome and eventually cause a heart attack.
2.) Spinach is extremely high in oxalates. This can cause kidney stones and damage your intestinal cell wall leading to inflammatory bowel diseases (leaky gut syndrome, ulcerative colitis, etc.
3.) Sweet potatoes are high in oxalates as well but removing the skins and steaming them greatly decrease the oxalates.
4.) Eggs: Contain antinutrients and release high amounts of histamine that causes inflammation and damages the intestinal cell wall.
5.) All foods except the Sweet potatoes, Kale and spinach are acidic. This leads to acidosis which causes a leaching of calcium from your bones causing osteoporosis. Also, the more acidic your diet is, the more susceptible to disease you become.

Adjustments
1.) Sweet potatoes
2.) Kale
3.) Sprouted lentils (chicken substitute)
4.) Sprouted Buckwheat (rice substitute)
5.) Hemp seeds/avocados (Egg replacement)
6.) Organic whole fruits should be your foundation

I strongly suggest organic, whole and as much raw foods as you can afford. The pesticides, chemicals, etc are going to destroy your health over time.
Highest iq user I've ever seen here, Thank you bhai🙏

• Hmm...
Reactions: King Solomon
Highest iq user I've ever seen here, Thank you bhai🙏
Thank you very much. Perhaps the average user IQ has decreased by 15% on here over the last 3 years due to a myriad of factors.

Here's an anatomical comparison I've made between humans and carnivores, omnivores, herbivories, and frugivores. Please tell me what you derive from this chart. It may be quite shocking.

• JFL
Thank you very much. Perhaps the average user IQ has decreased by 15% on here over the last 3 years due to a myriad of factors.

Here's an anatomical comparison I've made between humans and carnivores, omnivores, herbivories, and frugivores. Please tell me what you derive from this chart. It may be quite shocking.
View attachment 3169353
nigga wtf are you doing on this website, you actually seem too smart to be here

but what I observed from the chart is, humans seem similar to herbivores and frugivores wtf, It's like we're meant to be prey, I'm guessing the biggest difference between us and other animals is intelligence?

• Woah
Reactions: King Solomon
nigga wtf are you doing on this website, you actually seem too smart to be here

but what I observed from the chart is, humans seem similar to herbivores and frugivores wtf, It's like we're meant to be prey, I'm guessing the biggest difference between us and other animals is intelligence?
I've learned many things from various people in their deep dives on certain topics I found interesting. These deep dives existed mainly 3-5 years ago and I have yet to see a great post since that time.

Yes, our anatomy is actually most similar to frugivories. Vegetables, seeds, nuts, grains and legumes must be cooked and heavily processed for humans to even digest them but they still have negative side effects due to the anti-nutrients. The animal products in all non carnivores/omnivores causes heart disease and osteoporosis. This was proven on extensive animal studies and human tribes that lived off carnivore diets (Inuit's, Maasai tribe).

Humans are not the prey or the predator but they can be both depending on the circumstances. Overall the main difference between humans is not just our intelligence but we have a soul and have dominion over the animal kingdom and can live outside their ecosystem or inside of it and may or may not be the prey or the predator or be both but it's for the most part our choice.

I initially came on here to improve my life in certain aspects. The evolved into helping others in the areas I am well versed in, then it progressed to spreading the gospel and helping people achieve the most important thing they can possibly achieve which is salvation or eternal life. For what is it to gain the whole world but to lose your soul? No amount of sex, drugs, money or any other fleshly desire can fill the void that can only be filled by GOD and the holy spirit. No matter how much pleasure you attain on earth it's never enough and you crave more and more and make yourself spiritually bankrupt and have an unquenching thirst of pleasure. However, when you fill your heart with GOD and drink from his cup then you shall never go thirsty again.

Part of becoming righteous and being aligned with GOD and open to receiving the holy spirit is having a diet aligned with how GOD designed us in the Garden of Eden and in the book of genesis he told us that he gave us every tree baring fruit and that shall be our food. He did eventually allow us to consume other foods and put restrictions over time. An all alkaline, whole foods, organic, raw diet rich in mostly fruits (seasonal fruits and it's even better if you live in the tropics).

• Love it
Reactions: gavin.bl and DarkTriadBeliever

How much do you weigh?

180 at 5’6?? is it fat or muscle weight?
both, but guy above u says I have gyno 😫 when its just excess fat, I can pm u pics if u want

get some canned tuna or sardines my nigga

• Woah
add some cottage cheese, canned fish with bones and some Greek yogurt for calcium

• +1
0/10

You’re eating poison

Carbohydrates are not food for humans

We are obligate hyper carnivores