Rate my diet

$Abomination

$Abomination

Bronze
Egg Whites (lightly sprayed oil, like 25 calories at most on the pan when cooking)

Fat free air fried tilapia (zero oil)

97% Fat free air fried chicken breast (zero oil)

Fat Free Turkey Breast

Cauliflower

Carrots

Beets

Broccoli

Spices: Salt, Pepper, and anything that's zero calories, which is most spices, I'm personally using Beer Can Chicken - its bomb.

Condiments: Hot sauce and Spicy Mustard only. Both zero calories. Absolutely zero Ketchup, Mayo, BBQ sauce, or dips of any sort.

Drinks: Only zero calorie drink mixes. Watermelon, pomegranate, and green apple are my favorites. But there are many others such as Skittles, starburst, Sonic flavors, list goes on.

I've been on this diet a week. It's very strict as you can see there's almost no fat and all the carbs come through very calorically sparse and fibrous vegetables.

It's actually going very well for me. The spices and 2 condiments go a long way. And the zero calories sweet drinks satiate my sweet tooth. I feel very full. I can eat as little as 1600 calories and not feel hungry the next day. I like to keep it at 2100 for that comfort. Before I would struggle to even maintain 2400 when I ate bread, butter, fruits, etc. I'm probably going to be adding onions to this soon, cook them with the eggs and chicken breast.

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, antony 726, Jova and 3 others
Terrible diet IMO. I only consume seed oils and big macs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, 123abc, Jova and 4 others
I forgot to mention. I don't eat at least 1 hour after waking. At least 2 hours in between meals. And never After 10 PM or before 6 AM.

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
0/10

You’re poisoning yourself

• +1
Reactions: watah, cc_7373, Rea and 4 others
Egg Whites are nothing. Eat the whole egg.
Talipia, Chicken, Turkey is the only good things I saw. More red meat. More Organ meat.
No spices. No condiments. No drinks, Only Water, Milk, and Blood

• +1
Reactions: 123abc and Jova
Egg Whites are nothing. Eat the whole egg.
Talipia, Chicken, Turkey is the only good things I saw. More red meat. More Organ meat.
No spices. No condiments. No drinks, Only Water, Milk, and Blood
Egg whites have all the protein. They're calorically sparse. The yolk has all the calories. I'll try to incorporate some organ meats but liver is my favorite and has too much fat.

I don't know why you'd be against spices or calorie free condiments. Milk is very calorically dense. And blood? Lmfao

• WTF
Reactions: Jova
0/10

You’re poisoning yourself
Carnivore is the only logical solution. Carbs, fats, and even water is bad for you. Everything is poisonous these days which is why I take a bite straight out of the cow. That way the jews are unable to poison and control me.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Rea and Jova
Egg whites have all the protein. They're calorically sparse. The yolk has all the calories. I'll try to incorporate some organ meats but liver is my favorite and has too much fat.

I don't know why you'd be against spices or calorie free condiments. Milk is very calorically dense. And blood? Lmfao
Focusing on macros. Not nutrients.

• +1
Carnivore is the only logical solution. Carbs, fats, and even water is bad for you. Everything is poisonous these days which is why I take a bite straight out of the cow. That way the jews are unable to poison and control me.
Carbs are bad

Fat is good

• +1
Reactions: Jova and The Homelander
There's no fiber in carnivore diets. Your digestive system will suffer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Autismcel
Carbs are bad

Fat is good
Fats are poisonous ingredients invented by jews along with carbon dioxide which is why I only breathe in galaxy gas

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: twigcel and Jova
There's no fiber in carnivore diets. Your digestive system will suffer.
You’ve been lied to by the Jews in attempts to get you to consume more plant toxins through goyslop. Fiber does the opposite of what you claim. It’s the sole cause of constipation, bloating, and farting.

• +1
Fruits and vegetables are not food for humans. We are carnivores.
Our teeth are literally designed for plants. We have an omnivore tooth profile. Carnivores have very distinct features. For instance, they drink with their tongue. Look how dogs and cats drink. They all drink with their tongue. Herbivores and omnivores drink with their lips.

Humans dont eat fiber in nature
They do. Most plants have fiber. It's one of the easiest things for a primal human to eat. Look at gorillas, they eat majority vegetables cuz meat is harder for them to get. And all the plants they eat have a lot of fiber.

Our teeth are literally designed for plants. We have an omnivore tooth profile. Carnivores have very distinct features. For instance, they drink with their tongue. Look how dogs and cats drink. They all drink with their tongue. Herbivores and omnivores drink with their lips.
We was finding plants and berries to feed the whole tribe for sure

• JFL
Have you ever thought that we evolved to craft weapons to chop up our foods? Have you ever seen a painting of a human diving head first into a mammoth? The “we don’t have sharp pointy teeth” claim in attempt to debunk that we are undoubtedly carnivores is laughable.

• +1
Reactions: Ultimate Subhuman™
They do. Most plants have fiber. It's one of the easiest things for a primal human to eat.
Go outside and find plants to eat that will nourish you

• +1
We was finding plants and berries to feed the whole tribe for sure
There's no reason to, they'd be very abundant in nature so people would help themselves. Leaving to feed the tribe meant that chasing was required, and only animals move.

There's no reason to, they'd be very abundant in nature so people would help themselves. Leaving to feed the tribe meant that chasing was required, and only animals move.
Finding berries and plants werent a priority over scavenging for a dead carcasses meat or hunting

• +1
Have you ever thought that we evolved to craft weapons to chop up our foods? Have you ever seen a painting of a human diving head first into a mammoth? The “we don’t have sharp pointy teeth” claim in attempt to debunk that we are undoubtedly carnivores is laughable.
Even if we evolved later to make meat easier to eat like cutting and cooking doesn't change the fact that 95% of our evolutionary timeline is eating mostly plants. Our teeth our evidence of that.

And like I said, do research. Herbivores and omnivores drink water with their lips. True carnivores always drink with their tongue. This is because you need lips to eat plants. And to eat meat it's better to have a pointy snout with lips that don't get in the way.

Even if we evolved later to make meat easier to eat like cutting and cooking doesn't change the fact that 95% of our evolutionary timeline is eating mostly plants. Our teeth our evidence of that.

And like I said, do research. Herbivores and omnivores drink water with their lips. True carnivores always drink with their tongue. This is because you need lips to eat plants. And to eat meat it's better to have a pointy snout with lips that don't get in the way.
1. False. Stable isotopes show that our ancestors ate specifically meat only

2. The Randle Cycle disproves we are omnivores

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Ultimate Subhuman™
Go outside and find plants to eat that will nourish you
Out in the city? All vegetation is limited to what is allowed to grow. Go into a jungle you're bound to find something that's plant and edible pretty quickly.

1. False. Stable isotopes show that our ancestors ate specifically meat only

2. The Randle Cycle disproves we are omnivores
How far back are we going with ancestors? Eating meat ONLY? Name a single primate rn that's a carnivore lol. They're all herbivores or omnivores.

Out in the city? All vegetation is limited to what is allowed to grow. Go into a jungle you're bound to find something that's plant and edible pretty quickly.
Go and scavenge

• +1
How far back are we going with ancestors? Eating meat ONLY? Name a single primate rn that's a carnivore lol. They're all herbivores or omnivores.
Screenshot 2024 09 17 at 125342 PM

• Love it
Egg Whites (lightly sprayed oil, like 25 calories at most on the pan when cooking)

Fat free air fried tilapia (zero oil)

97% Fat free air fried chicken breast (zero oil)

Fat Free Turkey Breast

Cauliflower

Carrots

Beets

Broccoli

Spices: Salt, Pepper, and anything that's zero calories, which is most spices, I'm personally using Beer Can Chicken - its bomb.

Condiments: Hot sauce and Spicy Mustard only. Both zero calories. Absolutely zero Ketchup, Mayo, BBQ sauce, or dips of any sort.

Drinks: Only zero calorie drink mixes. Watermelon, pomegranate, and green apple are my favorites. But there are many others such as Skittles, starburst, Sonic flavors, list goes on.

I've been on this diet a week. It's very strict as you can see there's almost no fat and all the carbs come through very calorically sparse and fibrous vegetables.

It's actually going very well for me. The spices and 2 condiments go a long way. And the zero calories sweet drinks satiate my sweet tooth. I feel very full. I can eat as little as 1600 calories and not feel hungry the next day. I like to keep it at 2100 for that comfort. Before I would struggle to even maintain 2400 when I ate bread, butter, fruits, etc. I'm probably going to be adding onions to this soon, cook them with the eggs and chicken breast.
horrible

• +1
Pretty shitty fucking diet. Just eat my cock tbh it has all the nooootrients

its too complex but you'll find that out if you continue..

the best diet is basically the american diet in the 80s

foods are beef, potatoes, full eggs, Oj, Milk, Bacon, sausage, watermelon, strawberries, chicken.

theres more

• Hmm...
its too complex but you'll find that out if you continue..

the best diet is basically the american diet in the 80s

foods are beef, potatoes, full eggs, Oj, Milk, Bacon, sausage, watermelon, strawberries, chicken.

theres more
Sausages and bacon? Lol what's your body fat % to be recommending that.

Wtf is this, zero calories does not mean good for you it just means cancer :lul: this is facebook moms who drink diet coke logic
0/10

• +1
Wtf is this, zero calories does not mean good for you it just means cancer :lul: this is facebook moms who drink diet coke logic
0/10
Calories in calories out is scientifically proven. If you're so smart show your physique and prove you're jacked.

so fucking bad, one of the worst diet i have ever seen (and i saw sam sulek's)

• +1
so fucking bad, one of the worst diet i have ever seen (and i saw sam sulek's)
You ingrates don't deserve my wisdom. This diet is the only way you're eating under 2200 calories every single day and not feeling an ounce of hunger. Not being protein deficient will help you retain most of your strength.

• JFL
Reactions: ThugggButt
You ingrates don't deserve my wisdom. This diet is the only way you're eating under 2200 calories every single day and not feeling an ounce of hunger. Not being protein deficient will help you retain most of your strength.
dnr greycel kys and change your horrible diet

• +1
dnr greycel kys and change your horrible diet
You read the OP but not my response? Sounds hard to believe since the former is 5x longer.

You read the OP but not my response? Sounds hard to believe since the former is 5x longer.
yes because you're stuck in your beliefs so there's no point in reading your ramblings now you're ignored retard

• +1
Calories in calories out is scientifically proven. If you're so smart show your physique and prove you're jacked.
No shit, for losing fat, carcinogenic properties of artificial ingredients, such as colors, preservatives and flavors, have been shown to shut down your endocrine system (hormone system for test, gh, etc.) Yes you will lose weight, but testosterone is extremely important in developing muscle, staying lean, and growing facial bone mass. Just trynna help

Also here it is lmao

• +1
No shit, for losing fat, carcinogenic properties of artificial ingredients, such as colors, preservatives and flavors, have been shown to shut down your endocrine system (hormone system for test, gh, etc.) Yes you will lose weight, but testosterone is extremely important in developing muscle, staying lean, and growing facial bone mass. Just trynna help

Also here it is lmao

View attachment 3178871
That sounds like fear mongering to me. What doesn't cause cancer now adays. Unless it's poison it won't do anything noticable. Pretty good physique. Keep it that way and gain strength.