Rate my diet

lose fat by being in a deficit, not by eating less fat.
I am in a deficit. The past week I'm probably in about a 8000 calorie deficit. I eat around 1800-2200 calories daily. If I ate fat, it would be a lot harder to be in a deficit because it's calorically dense.

I am in a deficit. The past week I'm probably in about a 8000 calorie deficit. I eat around 1800-2200 calories daily. If I ate fat, it would be a lot harder to be in a deficit because it's calorically dense.
yeah well low fat diets kills test, pick your poison i guess

• +1
Reactions: Jova
Eating is easy.

Pick simple ingredient foods eating a whole egg wont kill you
Ik they won't kill me but they're counterproductive to losing weight. Egg whites Are about 0.55 calories per gram (rounded up) and whole eggs are 1.4 calories per gram.

Do the math, that means however many eggs you're eating is 2.5x the calories if you go whole over whites.

Ik they won't kill me but they're counterproductive to losing weight. Egg whites Are about 0.55 calories per gram (rounded up) and whole eggs are 1.4 calories per gram.

Do the math, that means however many eggs you're eating is 2.5x the calories if you go whole over whites.
Thats dumb you lose nutrients from the whole egg and arent saving that many calories.

Your eating broccoli and white broccoli when you could be making food thats actually enjoyable and still lose weight.

You can eat potatoes fruits salt.

Your being very strict but your just picking foods that taste worse unless you like them idk.

Fruit Juice 0 fat milk are also good

Absolute slave

Thats dumb you lose nutrients from the whole egg and arent saving that many calories.

Your eating broccoli and white broccoli when you could be making food thats actually enjoyable and still lose weight.

You can eat potatoes fruits salt.

Your being very strict but your just picking foods that taste worse unless you like them idk.

Fruit Juice 0 fat milk are also good
Not that many? I don't think you understand the math here. The more eggs you eat, the more calories you will save from choosing whites over whole eggs. Like I said it's 2.5x

So if you eat say x grams of egg whites, the same amount is 2.5x calories for whole eggs.

If you eat 10x grams of egg whites, the same amount is 25x grams for whole eggs.

If you eat tiny portions obviously the difference won't be big but once you start adding more and more it becomes much more noticable.

How many eggs do you eat in a sitting? I need like 4 minimum. Preferably 6. To really feel like I hit the spot.

So do the math. 4 x 25 = 100 calories for egg whites. 4 x 70 = 280 for whole eggs.

How about 6 eggs? 150 calories for egg whites.
420 and whole eggs!

Now let's say... You're fucking starving and you ate 6 eggs and are still famished.

If you're eating whites eat another 6, you'll be at 300.

But if you're eating whole eggs? Now you're at 840.

The more eggs you eat, the more the difference adds up. My diet is tailor made to not get raped by binges. You ever tried cutting? Binges ruin everything. When everything is fat free and calorically sparse you end up eating an extra 600 calories at the absolute most and go from 2200 to 2800 and break even for the day. And then continue the cut at normal. If you eat sausages and bacon and whole eggs when you binge your binged turn into 4000 or even 5000 calorie binges. More if you have shit like Nutella or creme pies in the fridge thanks to relatives or something.

Egg Whites (lightly sprayed oil, like 25 calories at most on the pan when cooking)

Fat free air fried tilapia (zero oil)

97% Fat free air fried chicken breast (zero oil)

Fat Free Turkey Breast

Cauliflower

Carrots

Beets

Broccoli

Spices: Salt, Pepper, and anything that's zero calories, which is most spices, I'm personally using Beer Can Chicken - its bomb.

Condiments: Hot sauce and Spicy Mustard only. Both zero calories. Absolutely zero Ketchup, Mayo, BBQ sauce, or dips of any sort.

Drinks: Only zero calorie drink mixes. Watermelon, pomegranate, and green apple are my favorites. But there are many others such as Skittles, starburst, Sonic flavors, list goes on.

I've been on this diet a week. It's very strict as you can see there's almost no fat and all the carbs come through very calorically sparse and fibrous vegetables.

It's actually going very well for me. The spices and 2 condiments go a long way. And the zero calories sweet drinks satiate my sweet tooth. I feel very full. I can eat as little as 1600 calories and not feel hungry the next day. I like to keep it at 2100 for that comfort. Before I would struggle to even maintain 2400 when I ate bread, butter, fruits, etc. I'm probably going to be adding onions to this soon, cook them with the eggs and chicken breast.
Low t diet, gtfo fag

Egg Whites (lightly sprayed oil, like 25 calories at most on the pan when cooking)

Fat Free Turkey Breast

Cauliflower

Carrots

Beets

Broccoli

Spices: Salt, Pepper, and anything that's zero calories, which is most spices, I'm personally using Beer Can Chicken - its bomb.

Condiments: Hot sauce and Spicy Mustard only. Both zero calories. Absolutely zero Ketchup, Mayo, BBQ sauce, or dips of any sort.

Drinks: Only zero calorie drink mixes. Watermelon, pomegranate, and green apple are my favorites. But there are many others such as Skittles, starburst, Sonic flavors, list goes on.

I've been on this diet a week. It's very strict as you can see there's almost no fat and all the carbs come through very calorically sparse and fibrous vegetables.

It's actually going very well for me. The spices and 2 condiments go a long way. And the zero calories sweet drinks satiate my sweet tooth. I feel very full. I can eat as little as 1600 calories and not feel hungry the next day. I like to keep it at 2100 for that comfort. Before I would struggle to even maintain 2400 when I ate bread, butter, fruits, etc. I'm probably going to be adding onions to this soon, cook them with the eggs and chicken breast.
Stopped reading after "cauliflower". You are voluntarily celibate if you consume carbohydrates in 2024.

No shit, for losing fat, carcinogenic properties of artificial ingredients, such as colors, preservatives and flavors, have been shown to shut down your endocrine system (hormone system for test, gh, etc.) Yes you will lose weight, but testosterone is extremely important in developing muscle, staying lean, and growing facial bone mass. Just trynna help

Also here it is lmao

View attachment 3178871
you look small

Fat Free Turkey Breast

Cauliflower

Carrots

Beets

Broccoli

What's this obbession with fat free foods this is disgusting

Egg whites have all the protein. They're calorically sparse. The yolk has all the calories. I'll try to incorporate some organ meats but liver is my favorite and has too much fat.

I don't know why you'd be against spices or calorie free condiments. Milk is very calorically dense. And blood? Lmfao
Saturated fats aren't bad retard, testosterone is built from cholesterol so if you want high t then eat red meat and egg yolk

Saturated fats aren't bad retard, testosterone is built from cholesterol so if you want high t then eat red meat and egg yolk
I just chuckle when people talk about having high T when their T is so low they're too scared to just inject it. 🤭

I just chuckle when people talk about having high T when their T is so low they're too scared to just inject it. 🤭
Biologically you turn more feminine when you inject testosterone, ur balls shrink