Rate my different morphs so i can decide

Wich of the pics looks the best

• Total voters
Deleted member 12165

Deleted member 12165

Platinum
20210318 191047
what is the best, most harmonious? after learning exactly how every surgery is done i could make morphs with extreme precision.
my open bite is around 3mm but my lower teeth are tilted forward hiding another 3mm deep bite. So if i had my teeth straight, around 6mm.
The chin implant would be in porex material secured with titanium screws, in an external incision.
The BSSO one, everyone knows how agreesive it is.
So help me out:

Which one of the morphs has the most PSL/SMV. and how much it would increase from my PSL rn.

Tf kind of question is this? BSSO by far unless you're going on 4chan jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, mogstar and IWILLMAKEIT
Chin implant makes your bottom lip look strange cause the mentolabial crease looks too deep
It might give more defenition from the front though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165
first morph looks better because of the mentolabial curve but implants are still shit

I don't really understand what's wrong with your bite but if you have on overjet you should get bsso + genio 100%

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Deleted member 12165
Bimax + CCW mogs all ofc (there is no CCW in your morph) and i can see you are a good candidate for bsso because your lower lip is behind ur upper, if you can't maybe get a genio? If you have sleep apnea you should really consider bimax if not genio (i prefer this one over chin implants)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Bimax + CCW mogs all ofc (there is no CCW in your morph) and i can see you are a good candidate for bsso because your lower lip is behind ur upper, if you can't maybe get a genio? If you have sleep apnea you should really consider bimax if not get genio (i prefer this one over chin implants)

bimax + genio + infraorbital rim implants = winner

• +1
I’d try gaining mass before surgery, you’re not done growing either

• +1