Reactions: aesthetic beauty
guys go look online for vids of her she doesnt really post pics

wtf
i jerk off to her everyday

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JustShower, Deleted member 52905 and GuyFromSingapore
bad dragon pill

delete thread and gatekeep you faggot i love watching her fuck huge dildos and i want to go to the slums of Medellin and breed her.

delete thread and gatekeep you faggot i love watching her fuck huge dildos and i want to go to the slums of Medellin and breed her.
Can only be bred by god slayer 15'x15' bad dragon dildo (EXCLUSIVE 1 OF 1 DILDO)

Can only be bred by god slayer 15'x15' bad dragon dildo (EXCLUSIVE 1 OF 1 DILDO)
keep gooning faggot i will breed her shes my beautiful oneitis

keep gooning faggot i will breed her shes my beautiful oneitis

KYS shes perfect

she doesnt even get fucked by real boys i bet shes signle omfg im going to put my seed inside her before you do

and even if u do it before me ill suck your sperm out like a snakes venom and replace your life force with my own

KYS shes perfect

she doesnt even get fucked by real boys i bet shes signle omfg im going to put my seed inside her before you do

and even if u do it before me ill suck your sperm out like a snakes venom and replace your life force with my own
man fuck yall i hope shes lesbian only, probably only fucks dildos for money

KYS shes perfect

bro i love her. her perfect bubble ass is perfect. and the way she takes the huge dildo. the FUCKING FACES SHE MAKES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. IM BREEDING HER YOU FUCKING JEW. im giving her my genetically superior seed.

man fuck yall i hope shes lesbian only, probably only fucks dildos for money

if shes lesbian my heart will genuinely hurt like fucking crazy and ill become maniac and celibate

imma trannymax or clone her :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Bzz
KYS shes perfect

Man some people are crazy in their heads like this boy here. Is this what a bottom 20 percenter types like?

bro i love her. her perfect bubble ass is perfect. and the way she takes the huge dildo. the FUCKING FACES SHE MAKES. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. IM BREEDING HER YOU FUCKING JEW. im giving her my genetically superior seed.

WAIT

life fuel for us both there should be at least 8 more girls who look like her

• Love it
Reactions: lilith
lifefuel for you faggot. ME AND HER ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.

im going to tie you up and fuck her infront of you

god the way she gives blowjobs too are so cute

her little cheeks puff up and her little toungue sticks out

her pretty face and cute eyes omg

• Love it
lifefuel for you faggot. ME AND HER ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER.
do u know what dildo she uses i wanna compare sizes lol

• Woah
as far as i can see im guessing 7-8' but that bad dragon had atleast 8 inches of girth from what i could tell

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52905
i knew you were a faggot. i think she uses the dragon dildo 10 inch one. shes so perfect. i cum so hard watching her. i love when she squirts and act brain dead. i love stupid whorez

i knew you were a faggot. i think she uses the dragon dildo 10 inch one. shes so perfect. i cum so hard watching her. i love when she squirts and act brain dead. i love stupid whorez

she is really short like 5,4 so i think her dildos are only 8 inches

• Love it
as far as i can see im guessing 7-8' but that bad dragon had atleast 8 inches of girth from what i could tell

lifefuel thank fucking god i jst need to inject water into my dick for girth

SHES 5'4???????????? she needs to wear shoes more.

isnt it obvious look how fucking smol and cute she is fuckkkkkkkkk in her videos she has to stretch to get onto her bed EEEEEKK I WANTTTT HERR NOWWW IW ANT TO FUCKH ER NOW

• Love it
isnt it obvious look how fucking smol and cute she is fuckkkkkkkkk in her videos she has to stretch to get onto her bed EEEEEKK I WANTTTT HERR NOWWW IW ANT TO FUCKH ER NOW

mummy asf

PM ME IT

I feel like she’d be really frizzy and unkempt out in public on average. Like usual gamer girl appearance

made for bbc

• JFL
vril wasting cuck