Rate my dumbass

What do you mean test scares you. You sound like a pussy tbh
I don't want to shrink my balls, lose my hair and then fuck up my hormones for life. I will consider it though, I do like working out. Do you think its possible my profile frauded and that's why she cancelled? the second pic I posted on his in the flannel was me on my way to the date,

I don't want to shrink my balls, lose my hair and then fuck up my hormones for life. I will consider it though, I do like working out. Do you think its possible my profile frauded and that's why she cancelled? the second pic I posted on his in the flannel was me on my way to the date,
Nah I've fucked a lot of girls they'll lose interest for a 100 different reasons. Don't worry about your insecurities one thing I've learned is that we tend to care about these things more than other people do. Your skin isn't that bad just hop on 0.1% Tret moisturizer, drink more water, eat clean foods, and add in collagen peptides. If a bitch says no move onto another one that will say "Yes daddy"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672, poopoohead and SoberAndRetarded
everytime u eat, u turn off autophagy. and it takes 16+ hours to reactivate it. Thats why
How long do you dry fast for. Can I get same benefits with water fasting

How long do you dry fast for. Can I get same benefits with water fasting
i do dry omad 20+ hours every single day. U wont get the same benefits with water fasting

LTN mouthbreather

u look good as fuck bro idk why you said I mog you its not even close lol

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded
u look good as fuck bro idk why you said I mog you its not even close lol
Thanks, idk maybe it’s facial harmony but I think you win this one champ

Around same age as you

Wow lens distortion really fucks up a face. You look 10 years younger in the far away video compared to the pics

What phone are you using for those selfies?

• +1
Around same age as you

Wow lens distortion really fucks up a face. You look 10 years younger in the far away video compared to the pics

What phone are you using for those selfies?
Yeah the iPhone 8 camera, the second pic and maybe the first I don’t remember were front facing camera

I’m not a mouthbreather and I just saw you give a similar looking guy a HTN. Youre like a one issue voter who cares only about mouth breathing aesthetics.

I’m not a mouthbreather and I just saw you give a similar looking guy a HTN. Youre like a one issue voter who cares only about mouth breathing aesthetics.
Idk who i rated HTN but you're a LTN. You either mouthbreath(ed) in your sleep or have/had incorrect oral posture (or both). Stop coping your face is deformed you're a UEE 160° GA long philtrum narrow skull 0 fwhr recessed cuck.

Idk who i rated HTN but you're a LTN. You either mouthbreath(ed) in your sleep or have/had incorrect oral posture (or both). Stop coping your face is deformed you're a UEE 160° GA long philtrum narrow skull 0 fwhr recessed cuck.
You’re the only one here rating me LTN. Mouth breathing and oral posture are a meme you’re retarded

I’m not even saying I’m HTN, I think I have potential to hit HTN mostly due to pheno and 6ft barefoot. I have a huge nose and have been aware not to mouthbreath since like 14 years old bc it was always an insult calling someone a mouthbreather.
Height has nothing to do with the PSL scale. It's designed for facial ratings god you're a graycel if i've ever seen one. Your face is 90% developed by age 9 so it doesn't matter what you did at 14.

MTN but I could see you improving. Fixing your skin should be your first priority for now. Simple moisturizing, white vaseline and tretinoin will do wonders

• +1
most MTN MTN

• +1
i do dry omad 20+ hours every single day. U wont get the same benefits with water fasting
Are you using kojic acid soap along with Tret?

Height has nothing to do with the PSL scale. It's designed for facial ratings god you're a graycel if i've ever seen one. Your face is 90% developed by age 9 so it doesn't matter what you did at 14.
Lol retarded take I look nothing like I did when I was 9.

new loser face rate video just dropped, better lighting

Lol retarded take I look nothing like I did when I was 9.
No shit. There's also a thing called "skin", "hair", "soft tissues" and "mimical muscles". It's not all bones. But yes, your skull is 90% developed at 9. It's not a "take" it's a medically proven fact. God you're a dumbass.

what does htn stand for? Also what is mtn??
High tier normie, and mid tier normie. Mid tier normie is someone who is completley average in looks. High tier normie is someone above average in looks (not to be confused with chadlite and chad). Chadlite is on average the minimum to slay on dating apps, but some htns can slay with good elo. Many htns get mistaken as chads in person. The main characteristics of chads, chadlites, and htns are sharp jawline, above average height, and deep set eyes. Prime David Gandy and Tyler Maher are examples of chads. Niko (of looksmax.org) and Christian Bale are examples of chadlites. Sergi Carber, and Tom Holland are examples of htns. Contorary to popular belief, the average person is not a mtn, but a ltn. The average person in the west is overweight automatically making them a ltn. Mtn is someone with average attractiveness according to the female gaze. A mtn cannot be recessed, below average height, or have bug eyes/doogy eyes. A ltn is someone who is conventionally unattractive due to the female gaze. Characteristics of a ltn are high bodyfat percentage, recessed chin, short height, facial asymmetry, and bad posture. The level below ltn is sub 5. Sub 5s are considered repulsive to the female gaze and are not considered humam due to their looks. Many could be spotted on reddit. Keep in mind that attractiveness should not be confused with smv. An asian chad(chang) has the same smv to a caucasian mid tier normie due to JBW. Many ltn and sub 5 caucasian males use JBW to SEAmaxx and get a south east asian girl for a ltr. Keep in mind that a caucasian chad still has less smv than a female sub 5. An overweight southeast asian woman can rack up more likes on dating apps than a chad in the same amount of time. Due to this disparity, female normies are refered to as beckies instead of normies because a becky lives a life with more validation than some of the biggest slayer chads.

• +1
Reactions: SoberAndRetarded and DoctorPMA
No shit. There's also a thing called "skin", "hair", "soft tissues" and "mimical muscles". It's not all bones. But yes, your skull is 90% developed at 9. It's not a "take" it's a medically proven fact. God you're a dumbass.
Did you see the new video I posted? I think the lighting is better