Rate my ex Polish oneitis

Honoric

Honoric

Iron
I was obsessed with her for two years. I don't know why it was so hard to move on from her. Still haven't fully moved on tbh.

Attachments

• 640x800_857003160829067264_857003355017494528.jpg?c0.80.640-1622469112.jpg
    640x800_857003160829067264_857003355017494528.jpg?c0.80.640-1622469112.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 158
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3828, MissLexotan6MG and 2 others
Lol she's 4 psl at best
Her male looksmatch is invisible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 3828, ManzareK and 8 others
@Lorsss @Original @Gargantuan @Kingkellz
Delete this thread cuz doxxed

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Copemaxxing, .👽., gamma and 2 others
Im going to message her and show her this thread

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, happybread, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
045905F5 F10D 4DDE 814B 3FBD8577E3F4

assymetric af

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Fear, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13511, gamma and Deleted member 12669
Im going to message her and show her this thread
go ahead. doubt she uses FB anymore tbh. hasnt changed her PFP in like two years JFL:lul:

go ahead. doubt she uses FB anymore tbh. hasnt changed her PFP in like two years JFL:lul:
Too much effort, polish niggas have long names i cba to type that into Facebook

Bro I would throw my poo at all those niggers for doxxing. Lucky for me I don't have social media after being scammed by an Indian that leaked my nudes to all my friends on ig.

Anyway doxxing is for low t faggots

• JFL
Reactions: gamma and .👽.
Decent.

@N1666 would rape that :y'all:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 12669
More pics of her

Attachments

• IMG_20210531_222055.jpg
    IMG_20210531_222055.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_2021-05-31-22-18-01-379_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-05-31-22-18-01-379_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Love it
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG
whoever has the sanity to have a crush or even wors, a crush on that abomination should go to the hospital of the insane.

Her looksmax got aborted and flushed down a toilet

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Elvisandreaa, TITUS and 3 others
RIP 2 pics got deleted by the mod

3.75 PSL

• +1
Reactions: Honoric
looks like shit, but the question is how ugly you are that she was only your oneitis not ex:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Honoric and bernanddrago
looks like shit, but the question is how ugly you are that she was only your oneitis not ex:lul:
met her thru a penpal app. She's in poland and I'm in the UK. Would'nt have worked out anyway

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and mortis
I bet he looksmog her.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: mortis and Honoric
he got 12 days online here so no he doesn't:lul::lul:
Yea vaccination is pretty good in UK so he might be ugly considering he doesn't have autistic behaviours or asymmetry fetish.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and Honoric
Yea vaccination is pretty good in UK so he might be ugly considering he doesn't have autistic behaviours or asymmetry fetish.
She doesn't looksmog me but I doubt I looksmog her either. I'm a virgin at 21 so I'm on the uglier end of the spectrum i reckon.

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Polish people have the absolute worst hairlines IMO. This one is not too bad, though.

My oneitis looks pretty similar

Im obsessed with her I think she is too

6 months later and i still have dreams of her occasionally. Truly over for me.:feelswah::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
I was obsessed with her for two years. I don't know why it was so hard to move on from her. Still haven't fully moved on tbh.
she's not covered in makeup, so I can see the appeal. there's a natural cuteness with her.

• +1
Reactions: 360° and Honoric
she's not covered in makeup, so I can see the appeal. there's a natural cuteness with her.
Yes. She always told me that she hated putting on makeup like other girls and that she enjoyed not using anything other than lip gloss/lipstick. That's part of the reason why i fell in love with her.

Bug eye area. Surprised coz polish girls have hunter eyes

• So Sad
Yes. She always told me that she hated putting on makeup like other girls and that she enjoyed not using anything other than lip gloss/lipstick. That's part of the reason why i fell in love with her.
she's for sure cute, most people on here hate women... no idea which country you're in but Polish women are all pretty solid for the most part

• +1
she's for sure cute, most people on here hate women... no idea which country you're in but Polish women are all pretty solid for the most part
I've yet to meet a really ugly polish woman. IMO polish women are much hotter than english birds.

They're at the bottom of the barrel of whites, so that isn't very difficult.
JFL most just get fat as fuck during university cause of their drinking habits and become diehard feminists

JFL most just get fat as fuck during university cause of their drinking habits and become diehard feminists
Most are ugly without getting fat because they're too inbred.

• +1