rate my ex

at %8 bf + clean shaven

2014-png.88472

everything screams incel in your face. pheno, isis beard, shitty haircut, ugly blur filter, indian etc etc. there is literarlly no point to compare yourself with me lmao, you are invisible
lmao are you really complaining about the filter he used?

at %8 bf + clean shaven

2014-png.88472

everything screams incel in your face. pheno, isis beard, shitty haircut, ugly blur filter, indian etc etc. there is literarlly no point to compare yourself with me lmao, you are invisible
Lol at this black n white pic. Are u trying to hide your shit colouring? I can still see your potato assymetrical jaw.

Besides mogging you facially i mog the shit out of you body wise you disgusting manlet. I’m 6’1 you’re 5’4. I can break u in half jfl
Lmfao at this naked mole-rat thinking he mogs me. Dude how delusional can u get?
Both of these pics are taken in outdoor lightning and is ai
lmao are you really complaining about the filter he used?
i didn’t even use any filter he’s just coping about his subhuman coloring

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Lol at this black n white pic. Are u trying to hide your shit colouring? I can still see your potato assymetrical jaw.

says the brown turd, lol. you don't even mog my feces lad

Besides mogging you facially i mog the shit out of you body wise you disgusting manlet. I’m 6’1 you’re 5’4. I can break u in half jfl

btw since i don't see any point anymore larping as short

i am 6'3 morning height. not only i heightmog you by 2 inches also i mog your child frame to death.

delusion levels of curries doesn't suprises me anymore, i am putting you straight into the ignore list

says the brown turd, lol. you don't even mog my feces lad

btw since i don't see any point anymore larping as short

View attachment 88930

i am 6'3 morning height. not only i heightmog you by 2 inches also i mog your child frame to death.

delusion levels of curries doesn't suprises me anymore, i am putting you straight into the ignore list
Lol at this delusional faggot. Bro your coloring is legit puke inducing 🤢 reminds me of naked mole-rats and even in those big ass boots you don’t look 6’3. Your frame doesn’t look any special either even in those layers of clothes i framemog you in a thin t shirt jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Lol at this delusional faggot. Bro your coloring is legit puke inducing 🤢 reminds me of naked mole-rats and even in those big ass boots you don’t look 6’3. Your frame doesn’t look any special either even in those layers of clothes i framemog you in a thin t shirt jfl

where do you live?

jfl at couples in 2023