61aca9be-00c1-497b-a73d-f2f7c3911231.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you're blacc ? damn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3526
are you actually retarded
you keep posting the same pics of my perfectly wide set eyes, dont you know anything about facial aesthetics? are you actually autistic?

also its funny how youre a curry but just a few minutes ago you were calling people curries and saying "shitskin" yourself, the selfhate is sad, you yourself seem to know it was already over for you long ago

this is going to be you in a few months, a curry who couldnt handle that noone wants you and becomes suicidal

jfl i cant take you seriously, "south asians are the chad race"
what shitskin cope, youre desperate to identify with whites and meds so you use phrases like "white passing ethnic" JFL
actually caging irl, not only was it over for you at birth being born a streetshitter, but you make it even more sad for yourself by being desperate to identify with those who colonized you because you know that noone wants a street shitter
111828052 happy indian man in t shirt showing ok hand sign

bro are you seriously suggesting the harmony of IPD is dictated by PFL? .... no comment.

o pry:
View attachment 355223

marko jaric:
View attachment 355226
jfl he doesnt understand the concept of es ratio even when explained, seems he's autistic

• +1
bro are you seriously suggesting the harmony of IPD is dictated by PFL? .... no comment.

o pry:
View attachment 355223

marko jaric:
View attachment 355226
pfl has to be equal to the distance between eyes
it's an easy way to check your ipd
that's perfect ipd
1291042 500w

are you actually retarded
you keep posting the same pics of my perfectly wide set eyes, dont you know anything about facial aesthetics? are you actually autistic?

also its funny how youre a curry but just a few minutes ago you were calling people curries and saying "shitskin" yourself, the selfhate is sad, you yourself seem to know it was already over for you long ago

this is going to be you in a few months, a curry who couldnt handle that noone wants you and becomes suicidal

jfl i cant take you seriously, "south asians are the chad race"
what shitskin cope, youre desperate to identify with whites and meds so you use phrases like "white passing ethnic" JFL
actually caging irl, not only was it over for you at birth being born a streetshitter, but you make it even more sad for yourself by being desperate to identify with those who colonized you because you know that noone wants a street shitter
View attachment 355232

jfl he doesnt understand the concept of es ratio even when explained, seems he's autistic

indians subhuman = curry
i am not indian
u look currry
erectus-cel are street shitters

african and indian are the only street shitting nations

Last edited:
  • +1
pfl has to be equal to the distance between eyes
it's an easy way to check your ipd
that's perfect ipd
View attachment 355240

indians subhuman = curry
i am not indian
u look currry
erectus-cel are street shitters

african and indian are the only street shitting nations

your grandad is a subhuman recessed shitskin, you inherited his genetics and you yourself are a shitskin, keep coping with "white passing ethnik" it literally never began for you, youre going to be a virgin for the next 40 years of your life until you spend all your saved rupees on a ladyboy prostitute to pay her to help you lose ur ass virginity, but ur gonna accidentally shit on her cock because of how loose ur asshole is due to all the years of bending over and letting out a nasty shit on the street

• +1
your grandad is a subhuman recessed shitskin, you inherited his genetics and you yourself are a shitskin, keep coping with "white passing ethnik" it literally never began for you, youre going to be a virgin for the next 40 years of your life until you spend all your saved rupees on a ladyboy prostitute to pay her to help you lose ur ass virginity, but ur gonna accidentally shit on her cock because of how loose ur asshole is due to all the years of bending over and letting out a nasty shit on the street
didnt read a word
u arent human
case closed

• +1
didnt read a word
u arent human
case closed
you read everyword and i live rent free in your head you street shitting subhuman, keep crying for me
reminder if you were to post your eye area alone you would be bullied on this forum for the rest of your life

its over for you, if i had this shitskin subhuman streetshitter as my relative i would instantly rope because that itself goes to show that youre a disgusting self hating cuck whos desperate to cope with "white passing ethnic"

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
you read everyword and i live rent free in your head you street shitting subhuman, keep crying for me
reminder if you were to post your eye area alone you would be bullied on this forum for the rest of your life
View attachment 355248
its over for you, if i had this shitskin subhuman streetshitter as my relative i would instantly rope because that itself goes to show that youre a disgusting self hating cuck whos desperate to cope with "white passing ethnic"
he mogs u and your whole race
browbridge isnt found in your race,chin isnt found in your race,low set eyebrows arent found in your race,nose bridge isnt found in your race
if you are such a chad then exchange pics

@OwlGod spill some blackpill on him

Last edited:
  • +1
he mogs u and your whole race
browbridge isnt found in your race,chin isnt found in your race,low set eyebrows arent found in your race,nose bridge isnt found in your race
if you are such a chad then exchange pics
jfl if u sent me a picture of your shitskinned self id end up falling out of my chair laughing
i mog your grandfather to the literal next universe alone, by the way you type i can tell youre low t high e so your own grandfather probably mogs you with his recessed maxilla, nasolabial folds and oversized jew nose

• +1
jfl if u sent me a picture of your shitskinned self id end up falling out of my chair laughing
i mog your grandfather to the literal next universe alone, by the way you type i can tell youre low t high e so your own grandfather probably mogs you with his recessed maxilla, nasolabial folds and oversized jew nose
u cant mog my granddad
he race mogs by default
he Caucasoid
u dont even mog my shit
uknow why ?
becoz u are my shit

121694568-shit-on-a-white-background-human-excrement-.jpg

you vs my granddad
Do u see the difference ?
i dont want to be racist
but i dont like people chatting shit about my granddad for no reason

94d935055a035dea7d32cc10ff14874b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AbandonShip
u cant mog my granddad
he race mogs by default
he Caucasoid
u dont even mog my shit
uknow why ?
becoz u are my shit
View attachment 355280
121694568-shit-on-a-white-background-human-excrement-.jpg
im caucasoid too actually jfl, im a gigatyrone who mogs u and ur whole shitskin lineage
keep crying for me, im feeding off of your tears as you cry for me and pay my own rent in your head, your pussy low t words feed into my ego as you spam my wide set hooded eyes
BADBOY

JFL WANNA KNOW SOMETHING FUNNY? I LITERALLY HAVE 6X THE AMOUNT OF FORWARD GROWTH OF YOUR GRANDFATHER WITH HIS HEAD TILTED

• +1
im caucasoid too actually jfl, im a gigatyrone who mogs u and ur whole shitskin lineage
keep crying for me, im feeding off of your tears as you cry for me and pay my own rent in your head, your pussy low t words feed into my ego as you spam my wide set hooded eyes
View attachment 355288

JFL WANNA KNOW SOMETHING FUNNY? I LITERALLY HAVE 6X THE AMOUNT OF FORWARD GROWTH OF YOUR GRANDFATHER WITH HIS HEAD TILTED
low iq bs
if u are Caucasoid as black, this means u are smoali and that makes u even worse than south indians

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
IM AN ETHIOPIAN GIGAMOGGER, KEEP CRYING FOR ME
LITERALLY LIVE RENT FREE IN UR HEAD
SHITSKIN YOU LITERALLY WISH YOU WERE MY ETHNICITY

AVERAGE SHITSKIN CHILD
8426382798 903e5d2534 b

AVERAGE ETHIOPIAN JB GIGAMOGGER

AVERAGE SHITSKIN INCEL (YOU @Dante1 )
111828052 happy indian man in t shirt showing ok hand sign

AVERAGE ETHIOPIAN SLAYER

JFL I FORWARD GROWTH MOG YOUR WHOLE FAMILY TO DEATH

KEEP CRYING A RIVER FOR ME
coz i am not racist and i like black girls
you on the other hand are
1- subhuman
2- you talk shit about people who are no longer in this world

truly
homo erectus among us
CYu7F4CTPFDetbW9tZJKNeUO_640x360.jpg
how can u like blackgirls but then call them homo erectus, jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
keep cherypicking and keep hiding your chin
you are home erectus, black girls arent
JFL AT UR COPE THIS IS LITERALLY A LEAKED PICTURE OF ME:

I WILL ASCEND EVEN FURTHER ONCE I GET A CHIN SHIELD, YOU CANT SAY THE SAME SINCE IT WAS OVER FOR U AT BIRTH

JFL KEEP COPING WITH "CHERRYPICKING", I LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY KNOW BOTH OF THE MOGGERS I POSTED
THE JB MOGGER IS MY COUSIN AND THE SLAYER I POSTED IS MY UNCLE

i did indeed not know your grandfather was dead, im sorry for your loss... AT THE GAME OF LIFE JFL I LITERALLY LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD

• +1
JFL AT UR COPE THIS IS LITERALLY A LEAKED PICTURE OF ME:
View attachment 355315
I WILL ASCEND EVEN FURTHER ONCE I GET A CHIN SHIELD, YOU CANT SAY THE SAME SINCE IT WAS OVER FOR U AT BIRTH

JFL KEEP COPING WITH "CHERRYPICKING", I LITERALLY UNIRONICALLY KNOW BOTH OF THE MOGGERS I POSTED
THE JB MOGGER IS MY COUSIN AND THE SLAYER I POSTED IS MY UNCLE

i did indeed not know your grandfather was dead, im sorry for your loss... AT THE GAME OF LIFE JFL I LITERALLY LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD
not a word

• +1
not a word
JFL KEEP COPING I KNOW THAT YOU Read every word twice, printed it and hung it on my wall next to your bed so you can look at it every morning when you wake up.

8 March 2020

• Ugh..
  • +1
Damn i would have never guessed that u r a nikka bro:feelsahh:

• Love it
  • +1
JFL KEEP COPING I KNOW THAT YOU Read every word twice, printed it and hung it on my wall next to your bed so you can look at it every morning when you wake up.

8 March 2020
this is low IQ
i dont to indulge in this anymore
i only got triggered coz u are talking shit about my granddad who is dead

• +1
this is low IQ
i dont to indulge in this anymore
i only got triggered coz u are talking shit about my granddad who is dead
i wouldnt have said your granfather had a recessed maxilla if i knew he was dead before, im sorry bro
but i show no mercy and i live rent free in ur head:

• Ugh..
  • +1
we growth mogs u
keep hidind yourphaggot
View attachment 355336
JFL AT THIS SHITSKIN WITH HIS DEAD GRANDFATHER WHO DIED DUE TO COMPLICATIONS WITH BEING UNABLE TO BREATHE DUE TO HIS RECESSED MAXILLA COLLAPSING HIS AIRWAYS POSTING PICTURES OF MY LITERAL BARRETT TIER FORWARD GROWTH, JFL RENT FREE IN UR HEAD KEEP BOOSTING MY EGO

• +1
JFL AT THIS SHITSKIN WITH HIS DEAD GRANDFATHER WHO DIED DUE TO COMPLICATIONS WITH BEING UNABLE TO BREATHE DUE TO HIS RECESSED MAXILLA COLLAPSING HIS AIRWAYS POSTING PICTURES OF MY LITERAL BARRETT TIER FORWARD GROWTH, JFL RENT FREE IN UR HEAD KEEP BOOSTING MY EGO
View attachment 355343
View attachment 355341
JFL at you calling anyone shitskin
when you are literally 100x shades darker than me

• +1
JFL at you calling anyone shitskin
when you are literally 100x shades darker than me
cope im exotic ebony coloring, i have perfect coloring conrast with my perfectly colored sun-kissed lips

• JFL
  • +1