Rate my eye area PSL

if you have your face and frame it’s over for you even that height doesn’t save you
my frame is literally larger than yours lmao, it only looks small when you see my whole body because im not a manlet like you

You've been viewing my thread for over an hour and you speak up right when I prove that I heightmog tf out of all of you. Keep seething.
nah buddy i am 6'5 and its my biggest failo, i dont look proportionate
if i was 5'9 - 5'10 i would never find this site
keep coping with your deformed lanky height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14917 and Deleted member 7725
nah buddy i am 6'5 and its my biggest failo, i dont look proportionate
if i was 5'9 - 5'10 i would never find this site
keep coping with your deformed lanky height
prove it

Attachments

• 15.PNG
    15.PNG
    486.2 KB · Views: 0
must be humiliating to get mogged by anyone with a slightly above average bideltoid and a chest the same size as your waist jfl
Must be fucking humiliating to get mogged by a kid

must be humiliating to get mogged by anyone with a slightly above average bideltoid and a chest the same size as your waist jfl
bro are we looking at the same pictures? Post your frame and height bug eyed freak

I mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15781
DCC87767 0AAD 4E84 8777 FB1C77B0CABF
85D7EB20 2D45 4002 AF1B E72C2CDBC6C2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
You're just repeating yourself at this point. Post frame and height or gtfo.
that doorframe mogs you to oblivion keep coping with your height you just look like a stickbug you’d get raped

you look small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14917 and Deleted member 15781
@KiraYoshikage fix your eyes and you are normie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15781
You and I both know theres a reason why you arent posting your frame and height lmfao. You're better off just spamming this nonsense instead of showing everyone how much I framemog and heightmog you.
you do have some height on me but cmon droopy you can’t actually believe you frame mog anything i mean really?

@KiraYoshikage fix your eyes and you are normie
Not gonna listen to somebody who calls themselves "oldvirgin" lmfao. U guys are so pissed off that you had terrible and lonely childhoods and teenage years.

you do have some height on me but cmon droopy you can’t actually believe you frame mog anything i mean really?
ur so full of shit lol. This one picture disproves ur dumbass insults.

Attachments

• 15.PNG
    15.PNG
    486.2 KB · Views: 0
Not gonna listen to somebody who calls themselves "oldvirgin" lmfao. U guys are so pissed off that you had terrible and lonely childhoods and teenage years.
ur clearly not gonna listen to anyone the way you act so oblivious to your ugly face and genuinely believe your frame is something to be proud of

i had great childhood and teen years, its just after my growth spurt (5'9 to 6'5) people started hating on me because of me being too big
the same happened to 6'7 @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
i think his head is really small, in reality he has frame of a 10 years old kid
ya that’s why his eyes burst out of his head like that his skull is too small

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
i think his head is really small, in reality he has frame of a 10 years old kid
You can see his long thin forearms and lanky proportions. He can benefit from reverse LL.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
ya that’s why his eyes burst out of his head like that his skull is too small
My eyes have some flaws but not being hooded isn't one of them. U dont even know what ur saying

My eyes have some flaws but not being hooded isn't one of them. U dont even know what ur saying
they aren’t hooded at all what the fuck is wrong with you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14917
i had great childhood and teen years, its just after my growth spurt (5'9 to 6'5) people started hating on me because of me being too big
the same happened to 6'7 @LooksOverAll
>i had a great childhood and teen years
>oldvirgin

choose one