Rate my eye area

Boston Celtics Sport GIF by Bleacher Report

as always.

is the reason this pissed you off so bad actually because you are attracted to his eye area?

if this was some ugly dalit that posted this exact same pic of his eye area it would have been crickets from you.

it’s okay man, it’s 2024. i accept you and am here for you. i love you no matter what sweatheart, even if it turns out you are a self loathing FAGGOT that keeps pinging me for no reason
And disguising it under an open ended question just like @NorwoodAscender does on here for male validation. White Homosexuals took over
You two are so damn funny ☠️ 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and NorwoodAscender
thats a decent eye area, u could dye ur eyebrows slightly darker

mhm
Alright thanks, for my eyes, I have light green should I wear contacts for a darker green or not worth the effort

Alright thanks, for my eyes, I have light green should I wear contacts for a darker green or not worth the effort
light green is better imo or get a nice shade of blue contacts

• +1
Reactions: lBlame
why would u get darker contacts? Light eyes are much better, green eyes are good in general

• +1
Reactions: jordanisbetterthanu
Boston Celtics Sport GIF by Bleacher Report

as always.

is the reason this pissed you off so bad actually because you are attracted to his eye area?

if this was some ugly dalit that posted this exact same pic of his eye area it would have been crickets from you.

it’s okay man, it’s 2024. i accept you and am here for you. i love you no matter what sweatheart, even if it turns out you are a self loathing FAGGOT that keeps pinging me for no reason
Jfl bro I love this guy

“I blame”

Child
I’m 15 and I like the name, I’m not going after you for having “Xangsane” as you’re username even though it sounds like a low life anime dweeb who lives their entire life on the internet, backed up by you’re 150,000 posts

• JFL
Reactions: joaquinmax and Xangsane