Rate my eye area

Howl

Howl

Gymmaxx or kys
How would you rate my eye area?
I know it looks fucking shit especially when it's cropped like this but I want to know if my eye area is a major falio.

What surgeries can I get? I don't like fillers (botoz etc) but I'm willing to move fat tissue or something else. No budget.

Skin under my left eye is currently fucked since it's irritated by tret.

One's staring into the camera other is how I look tired and relaxed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Acromegaly_Chad
bad pfl ruins it tbh

Pfl? Any suggestions?
get narrower eyes i guess. You can try softmaxxes like ice hooding or get surgeries

hows your ipd

Decent eye area imo. You would benefit from darker, more prominent lashes and eyebrows though

• +1
Reactions: Basedtheticz
Decent eye area imo. You would benefit from darker, more prominent lashes and eyebrows though
Thank you. (Not sure if true though) I guess I could use make up but that shit looks so gay. Will dye brows asap.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
Brutal IPD and ES ratio ngl

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Acromegaly_Chad
Thank you. (Not sure if true though) I guess I could use make up but that shit looks so gay. Will dye brows asap.
Why would I lie to you? But good luck finding a hypoallergenic tinting product without PPD, silver nitrate etc.

• +1
Reactions: Howl
Why would I lie to you? But good luck finding a hypoallergenic tinting product without PPD, silver nitrate etc.
I meant objectively since others are saying it's horrible but I do appreciate it. I don't care about the product ingredients tbh. I used to dye my beard with eye brow dye before I started using real beard dye jfl.

I idiotically cropped the photo so it doesn't show my face but it's thin so agreed.
You can still improve eyebrows and eyelashes tho

• +1
I meant objectively since others are saying it's horrible but I do appreciate it. I don't care about the product ingredients tbh. I used to dye my beard with eye brow dye before I started using real beard dye jfl.
Yeah but eyes are more sensitive than the beard region. I personally wouldn't use anything with PPD and silver nitrate

Yeah but eyes are more sensitive than the beard region. I personally wouldn't use anything with PPD and silver nitrate
Ok I'll see if I can't find something like that. I know a vegan/natural shit girl who does that so I'll ask her lol.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
It is ok not the best not the worst. It would have looked better if your eyes where wider or narrower and a light colour

Ok I'll see if I can't find something like that. I know a vegan/natural shit girl who does that so I'll ask her lol.
Henna isn't much better unfortunately. Let me know if you find something tho, I've been looking for ages without success

• +1
It is ok not the best not the worst. It would have looked better if your eyes where wider or narrower and a light colour
Thanks. Surgery suggestions?

Thanks. Surgery suggestions?
Your welcome. I dont know alot about surgeries but one that makes your eye area wider dont know what it is called

• +1
Cuck tier IPD and your coloring looks like dog shit

Bad ipd and pfl but otherwise its ok

I know it looks fucking shit especially when it's cropped like this but I want to know if my eye area is a major falio.

What surgeries can I get? I don't like fillers (botoz etc) but I'm willing to move fat tissue or something else. No budget.

just fart

I hate these posts to be honest. Its just people being scared to ask for a full rating and expose who they really are. I wish you would just ask for a full face rating instead. I can't rate your eye area very well because I can't see your entire face.

I hate these posts to be honest. Its just people being scared to ask for a full rating and expose who they really are. I wish you would just ask for a full face rating instead. I can't rate your eye area very well because I can't see your entire face.
Very understandable, I don't trust online people so that's why.

Ok. But you are going to get a more accurate rating if you do a full picture.

Just PM people your pics. You need to know what you need to work on. If you don't then there no point in using this site to help you looksmax.

Nah, I get called ugly everyday, I call myself ugly as well. Nothing to be scared of. Any form of doxing are what I like to avoid.
Suit yourself.

Wtf? your eye area looks like mine

• Woah
unique eye colour

• +1

It’s impossible to rate your eye area without getting a holistic view of your face cuz the way your eye area fits with the rest of your features as a whole determines if they’re good of not

It’s impossible to rate your eye area without getting a holistic view of your face cuz the way your eye area fits with the rest of your features as a whole determines if they’re good of not
Yeah I relized that. I got rated privately and that worked better.