• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
singular features mean nothing
show whole face
eyes look good

singular features mean nothing
show whole face
eyes look good
When are you getting bimax? Im asking because this message reminded me of your side profile morph. Good luck man

Also what type eyes do i have?

Only good if you are sub 12% bodyfat. Good eye area is easy at 12+, only the truly unfortunate have bad eye areas at that bodyfat imo.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Nice eye color

Only good if you are sub 12% bodyfat. Good eye area is easy at 12+, only the truly unfortunate have bad eye areas at that bodyfat imo.
Can you explain how the eye area changes? Is it under eye support and hooding? So if somebody has hooding at 12+, will they only have a very little amount of uee (still something) at sub 12?

Take a video in the mirror make sure to blink and lift your eyebrows up during it

Can you explain how the eye area changes? Is it under eye support and hooding? So if somebody has hooding at 12+, will they only have a very little amount of uee (still something) at sub 12?
Hard to predict. But yeah, both hooding and under eye suffer hard as fuck below 10%. But that varies. Look at prime Lachowski, he was 8% ish in his prime, yet you can tell his eye area came from awesome orbital vectors and support and not just fat distribution.

• +1
Hard to predict. But yeah, both hooding and under eye suffer hard as fuck below 10%. But that varies. Look at prime Lachowski, he was 8% ish in his prime, yet you can tell his eye area came from awesome orbital vectors and support and not just fat distribution.
8% ish is insane. Is there any way to measure body fat that you would recommend? Or maybe something the modeling industry uses?

8% ish is insane. Is there any way to measure body fat that you would recommend? Or maybe something the modeling industry uses?
Nah, these are educated guesses. 8% is easy if you're not an absolute wimp with zero willpower tbh.

• +1
Chico wasn’t 8 percent lol

You know how lean 8% is ?? I’ve been there , you have veins veins everywhere and ab line visible even with a shirt on

Chico wasn’t 8 percent lol

You know how lean 8% is ?? I’ve been there , you have veins veins everywhere and ab line visible even with a shirt on
I'm there as we speak, I don't have a lot of veins, but it's undeniable that I'm that lean