Reactions: owlofathena
Good overall green eye colour halo like me. But Close IPD

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Deleted member 6111 and Deleted member 9989
“Little squinting”

My nigga that’s a lot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6785, Deleted member 6723, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
Good overall green eye colour halo like me. But Close IPD
i was gonna say something was off but couldn't put my finger on it but yeah it's the extremely close ipd

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and owlofathena
yes your eyes are too close but have very good colouring and shape. Although I feel like you are frauding a bit by furrowing your brow, maybe post another pic with a more neutral expression

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989
yes your eyes are too close but have very good colouring and shape. Although I feel like you are frauding a bit by furrowing your brow, maybe post another pic with a more neutral expression

good colour but that's about it, lower lid and UEE would look pretty bad without squinting that hard

• +1
dude says little squinting
yet he has two prominent squint lines
if ur going to squint that much in real life it will look so obvious and u will just angry

if ur gonna squint irl, just know those lines will age quicker,

and you can only squint a tiny amount, so it doesnt age too quick, and so that it doesnt bring out those prominent lines and make u look angry

• +1

yea so basically you have uee and eyes are too close together. But your eye shape and eye colour is really good. Also good eyebrows. So I would say it's still an above average eye area overall.

• +1
yea so basically you have uee and eyes are too close together. But your eye shape and eye colour is really good. Also good eyebrows. So I would say it's still an above average eye area overall.

thanks. Tbh it’s my only halo I have

• +1
Reactions: LILMAXILLA
You need some serious eye lashes to try and detract from that death tier upper eye area