Rate my eyes

Xenoyl

Xenoyl

Iron
54D17910 A8F8 4502 8CE9 FF38E32FB109

Sorry if this is a bad photo. Couldnt really take any other as my phone is really hot rn.

What do you think i could do to improve my eyes?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: itsjover22 and cannotbeasked
Fix your eyebrows first, you can grow them and trim them, it will make your eye area look much better

• Hmm...
Reactions: Xenoyl
He mogs you, ovER for niggacels😔

Attachments

• 9eeb5d6363424c0aa992067baaf70911.mov
    4.2 MB
  • cm-chat-media-video-JANIS.ZH09~783C5827-81A3-426D-8313-C84246D7269D.mov
    494.8 KB
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Xenoyl and ayusshhhh
Fix your eyebrows first, you can grow them and trim them, it will make your eye area look much better
How would I grow them out? I’ve never touched them in my life except for shaving my monobrow hairs.

If it matters I have a diamond shaped head

How would I grow them out? I’ve never touched them in my life except for shaving my monobrow hairs.

If it matters I have a diamond shaped head
There's probably a thread on here, using oils and derma rollers or something idk, dyor

Lower eyelids retraction would ascen you to the moon

• +1
Reactions: thekam1z and Rea
you need lower eyelid retraction and better eyebrows

Lower eyelids retraction would ascen you to the moon
you need lower eyelid retraction and better eyebrows
Too poor for surgery. Haha. I can change my eyebrows though. Friends have made comments about my eyebrows, about how I need to make them better.
There's probably a thread on here, using oils and derma rollers or something idk, dyor
Yeah, I have done my research in the past. I know rosemary oil is good for eyebrow growth.
I might visit a store that does sell rosemary oil soon anyway..

Too poor for surgery. Haha. I can change my eyebrows though. Friends have made comments about my eyebrows, about how I need to make them better.

Yeah, I have done my research in the past. I know rosemary oil is good for eyebrow growth.
dnr go work retard

• So Sad
Reactions: Xenoyl
Eyes arent the problem

5/10, plain average

No point in getting surgery, you still young, you can easily softmax eye area and your under legal age of surgery I'm guessing

No point in getting surgery, you still young, you can easily softmax eye area and your under legal age of surgery I'm guessing
I am also young yes. Can I ask, Whats softmaxxing?