Rate my face fine people

but you're MY ugly fat old curry man 😩😘
My 8 incher is rent free in ur homosexual psyche

Screenshot 20220727 083842 Chrome

Reasoning, advice? Need to improve drasticly, Dating apps are not going hreat and am semi-hating my fwb so want to end it but don't want to have noone to fuck for a year. So am in dire need of help
I don't think you got potential to really ascend, but you can maybe become an htn. Maybe you could fix your skin and get thicker eyebrows. Your bigonial width is less than your bizygomatic width, so jaw fillers/implants would help you. Also your chin is a failo, I would get a genioplasty if I was you.

I don't think you got potential to really ascend, but you can maybe become an htn. Maybe you could fix your skin and get thicker eyebrows. Your bigonial width is less than your bizygomatic width, so jaw fillers/implants would help you. Also your chin is a failo, I would get a genioplasty if I was you.
Guide to what to throw in to my skincare routine?

Morning: CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser

Night: CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser ->
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 30 ml -> Cerave Moisturizing

Guide to what to throw in to my skincare routine?

Morning: CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser

Night: CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser ->
The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% 30 ml -> Cerave Moisturizing
I don't know, my skin is even worse than yours

Sorry, OP, your thread got hijacked. On the plus side, that means you're not ugly enough to attract 100% of attention.
Your main problem is coloring, your skin tone is suboptimal (pale +rosy). If your try tanning you'll just get burned, you need melanotan. And dye your eyebrows.
You have way too much upper eyelids exposure, are tilting your head back habitually? How recessed are you?
Your main problem is narrow head, yeah. Much like the local legend, although not as extreme as him.
I think you should be fine since you can jbw with your blue eyes, just darken your skin and hair.

Sorry, OP, your thread got hijacked. On the plus side, that means you're not ugly enough to attract 100% of attention.
Your main problem is coloring, your skin tone is suboptimal (pale +rosy). If your try tanning you'll just get burned, you need melanotan. And dye your eyebrows.
You have way too much upper eyelids exposure, are tilting your head back habitually? How recessed are you?
Your main problem is narrow head, yeah. Much like the local legend, although not as extreme as him.
I think you should be fine since you can jbw with your blue eyes, just darken your skin and hair.
Thanks for putting the thread back on track,

Oh am i tilting my head back? Will try to stop doing that, I think the 3rd video shows my side profile well, any advice on what hair colouring to get?

Yeah jbw is working semi well for me but with asians in sweden

any advice on what hair colouring to get?
Just dark brown for everything, black hair would look unnatural, probably. If you only gonna dye the eyebrows, just get black for more definition.

U could be a chad if u change that stupid haircut

true haircut looks aspie af with the glasses, also mirin that you're from Sweden. It's stacy paradise so count yourself lucky. With sufficient height youll slay

U could be a chad if u change that stupid haircut
Dude don't mention the haircut, am mad myself, barber was just like gotcha and procceded to cut it nothing like i wanted

Dude don't mention the haircut, am mad myself, barber was just like gotcha and procceded to cut it nothing like i wanted
Let it grow dude

average nordcuck