Rate my face in this pic?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15984
every study has said eye area defines most of facial attraction

+ his other features are good other than nose which is below average
View attachment 1452221
let's assume he lives in the USA

View attachment 1452224
He's in excellent shape compared to the overweight average male, and dead average height, nothing special.

This is his competition:
View attachment 1452235

That guy is 20, by the way.

You claim OP is 4PSL.

This is a 4PSL male:
View attachment 1452234

View attachment 1452221View attachment 1452234

Come on now.
cherrypicked cope

cherrypicked cope
Typical zoomer response.

''Cope!", and proceeds to fuck off. No substancing their claims or nothing.

How can you ''cherrypick'' a broad definition anyway? I know about cherrypicking models because it's one face in different states but you can't cherrypick a picture of a 4PSL male, they're supposed to fit into a certain looks threshold and thus no matter which pic i used it would always be the same

i must say i unironically think he looks no better at all than the guy on the left. again its a horrible pic where he is clearly trying to fraud a slayer eye area and he still looks like an indian casey neistat. i'd give both guys more or less the same psl: 4.
Guy on the left?

He is the guy on the left...

Typical zoomer response.

''Cope!", and proceeds to fuck off. No substancing their claims or nothing.

How can you ''cherrypick'' a broad definition anyway? I know about cherrypicking models because it's one face in different states but you can't cherrypick a picture of a 4PSL male, they're supposed to fit into a certain looks threshold and thus no matter which pic i used it would always be the same
you're younger than me faggot, ok eye area defines most of facial attraction so you are dogshit ugly with ur fucked ipd

You have an anime profile picture, actively try to appear edgy and get irked easily. Doubt.
least edgiest here jfl, ur ugly as shit keep coping

people calling him average are autists
this guy has high smv and would slay like crazy if he made some effort
Real shit? Haha lifefuel then im chad aight thats cool :feelsgood:

i meant guy on the right then. to add to that, i actually think the white guy on the right has more potential than op: he has nice eyebrows, better nose, lips, etc, actually more harmonious than ops face. idk where you're getting the chadlite rating from for op, i feel like you were somehow fooled by his "slayer eyes" frauding and idk how thats possible for a guy with 68 days on this website lol
I wanted my pic rated not my face jfl.

Irl appeal is all that counts in the end. I get stares all the time. Even approached most every night out.

Idk why bitter tbh

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
i meant guy on the right then. to add to that, i actually think the white guy on the right has more potential than op: he has nice eyebrows, better nose, lips, etc, actually more harmonious than ops face. idk where you're getting the chadlite rating from for op, i feel like you were somehow fooled by his "slayer eyes" frauding and idk how thats possible for a guy with 68 days on this website lol
OP has better eyebrows and lips. His face is not more harmonious at all, OP's harmony is just ruined by his nose, save for that he's very harmonic.

I didn't rate him chadlite; i said he was HTN. I did however, say he was Chadlite in SMV, because of his above average face paired with his body.

Talk about ''frauding'' all you want, but you can't turn a bad eye area into a slayer one with a squint and angle. You need an at least average eye area with good eyebrows to pull that off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15556
He has an average to above-average jaw already, he should fix his failos rather than bettering his other traits that are "okay" already.

Since, the better looking you're, the more PSL points you can lose with some failos here and there...
His only real failo is nose

His jaw is the only other place where i can see room for improvement, he has shit gonions

• +1
least edgiest here jfl, ur ugly as shit keep coping
This comment right here has told me everything i needed to know, confirmed every statement i've said.

Typical worthless zoomer user. Get out

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
OP has better eyebrows and lips. His face is not more harmonious at all, OP's harmony is just ruined by his nose, save for that he's very harmonic.

I didn't rate him chadlite; i said he was HTN. I did however, say he was Chadlite in SMV, because of his above average face paired with his body.

Talk about ''frauding'' all you want, but you can't turn a bad eye area into a slayer one with a squint and angle. You need an at least average eye area with good eyebrows to pull that off.
I don't know why people get so offended when they're not rated what they think they should be rated. I agree that if he gets a nose job it'll definitely improve him.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Either way he is clearly frauding eyes which is the one feature you seem to be rating him htn off. Body being significant to smv is literally cope, girls can’t tell you’ve got muscles when you’re wearing clothes unless you wear muscle fit clothes, and if you do that they think you’re compensating.
You know nothing about looksmaxing if you think body is cope. It's the bare minimum in 2021

Either way he is clearly frauding eyes which is the one feature you seem to be rating him htn off. Body being significant to smv is literally cope, girls can’t tell you’ve got muscles when you’re wearing clothes unless you wear muscle fit clothes, and if you do that they think you’re compensating.
I disagree with that, girls can def tell who is muscular and who isn't when you're wearing clothes.

My point was, you can't fraud eyes to the extent it actually changes your looks tier depending on the angle.

He is HTN, no matter what.

• +1
I work out everyday but I do it for sports not for girls, because I know muscles for girls are the ultimate cope. Girls decide who they’re attracted to based on face. Body might make up like 5% of the equation, if that. As long as you’re not fat girls don’t give a fuck. Many prefer leanmaxxed ottermode over gymcelled bodybuilders
I did kickboxing now muay Thai. I do it for sports too what's your point? You clearly don't get out much and live on the Internet if you think body doesn't matter much.

Do u even lift

View attachment 1452221

View attachment 1452224
He's in excellent shape compared to the overweight average male, and dead average height, nothing special.

This is his competition:
View attachment 1452235

You claim OP is 4PSL.

This is a 4PSL male:
View attachment 1452234

Come on now.
Idk where u liv but in toronto op would look like an ugly ethnic and no one is as ugly as those white guys here.

Idk where u liv but in toronto op would look like an ugly ethnic and no one is as ugly as those white guys here.
PSL is a universal metric

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Are you the real tyronecel? I've seen you on YouTube

Not got BBC genes like u but I try lift
Idk how u niggers recognize me without the dorito nose

View attachment 1452221

View attachment 1452224

This is his competition:
View attachment 1452235

You claim OP is 4PSL.

This is a 4PSL male:
View attachment 1452234

Come on now.
Cope of the century, and that guy is not 4PSL

Cope of the century, and that guy is not 4PSL
Don't argue with rodeblur. He is a narcy shizo. He thinks he is chadlite while looking like this himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 14917
He is 4 PSL. Average as they come.
That guy you posted don't have a single above-average traits and have some blatant failos, like his fWHR, obviously -4 PSL

That guy you posted don't have a single above-average traits and have some blatant failos, like his fWHR, obviously -4 PSL
*trait

Don't argue with rodeblur. He is a narcy shizo. He thinks he is chadlite while looking like this himself

View attachment 1452428
Yeah he seems kinda nuts, like, for real

According to him I look like a jew lmao, while i have literally 0 jewish ancestors

According to him I look like a jew lmao, while i have literally 0 jewish ancestors
nah ik dude. def some brain development issues, especially considering he is 5'3 and 85 pounds so his brain probably didn't fully develop. I am not rlly a toxic person, so I hope he is just a super late bloomer and will grow out of it and become smarter

• JFL
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 14917

He mogs everyone according to himself. Even has top tier bones and "no real failos"
Looks like a 3psl basement dwelling serial killer who has showered in weeks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211221-013619__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20211221-013619__01.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 2618575_1637978966995.png
    2618575_1637978966995.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • tlol.gif
    tlol.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
He mogs everyone according to himself. Even has top tier bones and "no real failos"
Looks like a 3psl basement dwelling serial killer who has showered in weeks
Hasn't*

Unvaccinated born again Christian.

Even with a huge nose my experiences would tell me I'm at least above average.
Yes you are I was just playing

Post face
U really think im gonna post my face on an incel forum :lul::lul::lul: lmao im not insecure to the point where im gonna post my face on an incel forum for approval :ROFLMAO:

He has an average to above-average jaw already, he should fix his failos rather than bettering his other traits that are "okay" already.

Since, the better looking you're, the more PSL points you can lose with some failos here and there...
So my jaw went from average to above average in the space of 10 mins jfl.
And if you think eye area doesn’t matter, stop the coping
U really think im gonna post my face on an incel forum :lul::lul::lul: lmao im not insecure to the point where im gonna post my face on an incel forum for approval :ROFLMAO:
scared to back up your claims

considering here the fact that OP is ethnic-looking, which can be a bad thing if he lives in the West.
You live in Brazil and you’re telling me what’s desirable in the west. Have you ever even left your third world shit hole?

So my jaw went from average to above average in the space of 10 mins jfl.
I said average to above-average, your jaw is between the two lol
And if you think eye area doesn’t matter, stop the coping
No one said that eye area doesn't matter, but it can certainly be used as a cope

I also have an above-average, but I don't cope with that lol
You live in Brazil and you’re telling me what’s desirable in the west. Have you ever even left your third world shit hole?
There are statistics showing the stats of ethnics in regards to dating and shit in the west

Also, I'm upper-middle class, the place where you live might be a shithole in comparison to the place where I live, considering wealthy parts of Brazil have a HDI higher than that of Norway, for example:

IDH RIO

A curry coming up with generalizations about ppl from LATAM is not surprising :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: maybe you would be better off LTRing a becky from the slums of Mumbai

I said average to above-average, your jaw is between the two lol

No one said that eye area doesn't matter, but it can certainly be used as a cope

I also have an above-average, but I don't cope with that lol

There are statistics showing the stats of ethnics in regards to dating and shit in the west

Also, I'm upper-middle class, the place where you live might be a shithole in comparison to the place where I live, considering wealthy parts of Brazil have a HDI higher than that of Norway, for example:

View attachment 1453707

A curry coming up with generalizations about ppl from LATAM is not surprising :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: maybe you would be better off LTRing a becky from the slums of Mumbai
This is an average jaw?

Eyes is one of the most important factors. I could site research but i cba. Thought it’s common knowledge.

Statistics my ass you’re probably talking about online dating. Obviously Caucasian looking guys do better. Again common knowledge.

idc about your wealth. If race matters that much in your shithole it’s thirdworld tier developed.

Curry? Are you blind

This is an average jaw?

Yeah, it's pretty much average, your midface lack bones and your gonial angle is not ideal
Eyes is one of the most important factors. I could site research but i cba. Thought it’s common knowledge.
It's one of the most important factors, but it's not like it can make you a htn if your other traits are either average or under-average
Statistics my ass you’re probably talking about online dating. Obviously Caucasian looking guys do better. Again common knowledge.
Online dating, interracial marriages, we all know that ethnics do worse in the West, "common sense" as you said... not getting your point in that regard
idc about your wealth. If race matters that much in your shithole it’s thirdworld tier developed.
What are you talking about race??? You said that I live in a shithole, simply proved that wealthy ppl in Brazil live in better conditions than most westerners, which is pretty much my situation in life

I'm getting a college degree, I have two houses, 3 cars, have a healthy insurance, not like my life is in any way worse than yours just because I live in Brazil jfl :lul::lul::lul: I prefer living here in my situation than being poor in the US or Europe.
Curry? Are you blind
You kinda look curry, but don't know, you might just be paki or another type of ethnic

Anyways, you got my point.

Yeah, it's pretty much average, your midface lack bones and your gonial angle is not ideal

It's one of the most important factors, but it's not like it can make you a htn if your other traits are either average or under-average

Online dating, interracial marriages, we all know that ethnics do worse in the West, "common sense" as you said... not getting your point in that regard

What are you talking about race??? You said that I live in a shithole, simply proved that wealthy ppl in Brazil live in better conditions than most westerners, which is pretty much my situation in life

I'm getting a college degree, I have two houses, 3 cars, have a healthy insurance, not like my life is in any way worse than yours just because I live in Brazil jfl :lul::lul::lul: I prefer living here in my situation than being poor in the US or Europe.

You kinda look curry, but don't know, you might just be paki or another type of ethnic

Anyways, you got my point.
If that's average show me above average. True midface lacks bones. Gonial angle doesn't matter that much.

If that's average show me above average. True midface lacks bones. Gonial angle doesn't matter that much.
iu

That's a good jaw, with good gonial angle, bones and shit