Rate my Face

what does it matter you fish
Cause your acting childish and like an autistic Fortnite child who’s about the game.

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
Cause your acting childish and like an autistic Fortnite child who’s about the game.
If u keep scrolling org for long enough you will be just like him

• +1
Reactions: PseduoAryan, nigkook, Oatriced and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, nigkook, Deleted member 60975 and 1 other person
Im chewing Brett’s chewing gum since couple month before I did chew Falim. I stopped using jaw exerciser.
I’m guessing you chew daily. For how long and do you get TMJ?

• +1
Reactions: Oatriced
HTN you have thin lips you can fix that. Also easily chad lite+ potential.

I’m guessing you chew daily. For how long and do you get TMJ?
Im chewing hours on that gum not everyday when I just want. Even on the package of the gum stand 15min daily but who is paying 20$ for that. What’s a TMJ

Handsome boy

• +1
@Blackgymmax

Front Pic is with zoomed in filter. Im not squinting at all. I’m not sucking my jaw. I’m chewing Brett mavericks gum since 4 month and I got his jaw exerciser, wich I stopped using. Im mewing since 3-4 month.

Btw. I suffer from body dimorphism. I know my midface is elongated at 0.88. So is it over…
fakecel, go talk to girls and you slay stop larping and rotting here already decent progress, keep ascending

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx and nigkook
  • +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad and nigkook
fakecel, go talk to girls and you slay stop larping and rotting here already decent progress, keep ascending
He does sex most prolly
i had one fakecel friend on cord and when we were talking he handed his phone to a girl and said her to talk with me
Most fakecels do talk to girls it's just that they get some dopamine spike when they get attention from incels/blackpillers

• +1
Reactions: NilsTheChad
Every girl I want doesn’t want me even I’m popular at school and I get compliments…But nothing ever work out for me

• +1

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
@Bzz rate this bhai

He does sex most prolly
i had one fakecel friend on cord and when we were talking he handed his phone to a girl and said her to talk with me
Most fakecels do talk to girls it's just that they get some dopamine spike when they get attention from incels/blackpillers
Bro I’m 18 and still virgin and my longest relationship was 1 month at 15yo.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
BROOOOOOOOTAL
in EU?
Understandable bhai.
earn money and get yourself a japan trip or something
I’m still in school and I like traveling after graduating probably

• +1
are you from tiktok yakhii?
mirin tbh
i have tiktok but dont post shit there, my mouth and teeth cuck me hard in looks but braces and i ascend, was planning on getting maybe a pallete expander since my teeth are already super seperated

• +1
But I’m still growing. My dad finished with 21 is now 1.83

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and edgemaxx
Yeah and try improving your social skills
In japan 1.78 is kinda normal so you'll get some hookups their probably.
Enjoy bro, And please stay NT who knows you might find a gf despite being manlet

i have tiktok but dont post shit there, my mouth and teeth cuck me hard in looks but braces and i ascend, was planning on getting maybe a pallete expander since my teeth are already super seperated
Hope it goes well for you bro
You already look good, If you got decent height then just become nt, In your avi you look retarded/autistic ifykwim

• +1
But I’m still growing. My dad finished with 21 is now 1.83
Eat lean protien
Hop on mk677
Go sprint full
HGHMAXX TIll you're 20 bro

• +1
Hope it goes well for you bro
You already look good, If you got decent height then just become nt, In your avi you look retarded/autistic ifykwim
yeah most my pics have retarded faces of me clenching. and squinting but rn im fasting to loose a bit of fat, and also yeah im 1.92 and still growing slowly at 17 lmfao

• +1

I’m over 18 insurance doesn’t pay bracets anymore. I have to buy them their quite expensive

Eat lean protien
Hop on mk677
Go sprint full
HGHMAXX TIll you're 20 bro
Bro I took a 10km run tonight I ran from the club to my house. But ok I do it more

• +1