can't see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30942
IMG 20230815 135603

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: flippasav, exo, rambocel and 3 others
I know their iwll be indian jokes but i dont want any women just want to be even better for my self image

• +1
Reactions: INB and WanderingBurro
  • JFL
Reactions: Rimaxtis
Wife beater 10/10

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
@forevermirin

Ogre max time workout and binge eat

• +1
Ogre max time workout and binge eat

Will u believe if i say am only 19 and my skin is fucked because of living in a desert type area without covering and sunscreen all till now??

Care to elaborate? @Masteroogway

That's not skinny trust me
Bro I am 180 cm 78 kg and don't have that much fat in my face. So that weight is not necessarily enough to make you look that chubby

• +1
Bro I am 180 cm 78 kg and don't have that much fat in my face. So that weight is not necessarily enough to make you look that chubby
Are you muscular?

youre underestimating the fat in your face

Now I know why u would follow me around and talk shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Watermelon

Now I know why u would follow me around and talk shit.
Nigga . U know what everyone knows the type of retard u are get the fuck off noone wants to look like the chimpmunk u are . I would literally crush ur skull like a watermelon had u been here with me face to face. Ur delusion is off the charts like ur masseters @SecularIslamist teach this boy something

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 23558, Banasura and 1 other person
Nigga ask people here who is better u will get ur answer. U know what everyone knows the type of retard u are get the fuck off noone wants to look like the chimpmunk u are . I would literally crush ur skull like a watermelon had u been here with me face to face. Ur delusion is off the charts like ur masseters @SecularIslamist teach this boy something
Capture

u look like Hanuman and I look like Rama.

• Love it
@BrahminBoss what happened bro ? Reminds u of urself 😂? I meant to say about that loneliness post react @BrahminBoss

Last edited:
  • JFL
bad hairline
You mean his lack of temporal points, right? Because other than that his hairline looks fine.

• Hmm...
Reactions: exo
You mean his lack of temporal points, right? Because other than that his hairline looks fine.
not only

he has a gigantic forehead

• +1
he has a gigantic forehead
I think it’s exacerbated by his tiny facial features tbh, it looks right within his skull.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and exo
Guatemalan supremacy

• Hmm...
I think it’s exacerbated by his tiny facial features tbh, it looks right within his skull.
it's like salludon-tier tall and even he is failo'd by it

the fact that he's squinting to hide his uee makes it seem even larger

• +1
small mouth
bad hairline
bloated
My whole potential got wasted cause of mouth breathing this was me in childhood ,this is salludon in right. Had similar elvwl of forward growth

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
it's like salludon-tier tall and even he is failo'd by it

the fact that he's squinting to hide his uee makes it seem even larger
Check my pic above

My forehead became rounded due to recession took me alot of clenching to fix it but a long way to go. I developed underbite due to such extreme recession @Pendejo @exo

My whole potential got wasted cause of mouth breathing this was me in childhood ,this is salludon in right. Had similar elvwl of forward growth
Bro Salludon had way better ratios lol, honestly I don’t think you looked much different than you do now.

• +1
Bro Salludon had way better ratios lol, honestly I don’t think you looked much different than you do now.
I talked about forward growth. My eyes would have been better with a better mouth area i.e maxilla protrusion. I mean midface protrusion

I talked about forward growth. My eyes would have been better with a better mouth area i.e maxilla protrusion. I mean midface protrusion
Idk hard to judge with all that lard getting in the way, you need to leanmax.

• +1
20230815 132942

means nothing, almost everyone was somewhat decent looking when a kid, what matters is how your features develop in puberty which is when your genetic and environmentaly caused traits truly show up

Your eye area size and skull were already fucked up, mouthbreathing did little to your face if anything at all