Rate my failos and halos(if any)

Idk hard to judge with all that lard getting in the way, you need to leanmax.

View attachment 2383152

means nothing, almost everyone was somewhat decent looking when a kid, what matters is how your features develop in puberty which is when your genetic and environmentaly caused traits truly show up

Your eye area size and skull were already fucked up, mouthbreathing did little to your face if anything at all
I was 12 there not kid

View attachment 2383152

means nothing, almost everyone was somewhat decent looking when a kid, what matters is how your features develop in puberty which is when your genetic and environmentaly caused traits truly show up

Your eye area size and skull were already fucked up, mouthbreathing did little to your face if anything at all
Skull mean?? I mean its huge??

Idk hard to judge with all that lard getting in the way, you need to leanmax.
Will probably not change his situation, his skull is just way too fucking wide like @Lebgfinal 's

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
  • +1
Will probably not change his situation, his skull is just way too fucking wide like @Lebgfinal 's
Leanmaxing could marginally make it less wide, also it would look better if he had normal temporal points, it’s far from being a death sentence, his mouth is more of an issue imo.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Debetro
Leanmaxing could marginally make it less wide, also it would look better if he had normal temporal points, it’s far from being a death sentence, his mouth is more of an issue imo.
To some extent. If mouth and eye area had a greater size in relation to the skull then he would be good

• +1
Thanks for analysis you and @Debetro

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
To some extent. If mouth and eye area had a greater size in relation to the skull then he would be good
I think widening palate would help .

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
MTN in Dilli bhai. Lose weight would help
Brutal. Although i lived in delhi and most people were boneless. Frauded hard with bleaching their skin and lips ,darkening eyebrows ,had great beard though. I never saw any bonemogger like i see here in rajasthan . Not a single. They were just not tanned at all with great colouring