Rate my fighting skills

B

Brazitard

+6'1; Nate Higgers - from Niggeln, Germany
Rate my fighting skills... Also rate my 1 1/2 week gym progress/weight loss.

I'm around 190lb here.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 1851, Deleted member 21146 and 8 others
Rate pro mma king champion fighter winer and niko tier smile and laugh at the end
@Blackgymmax

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Brazitard
Rate pro mma king champion fighter winer and niko tier smile and laugh at the end
@Blackgymmax
LOL thanks for the irony... I'm not that good but I'm self-taught, I also used to fight on the streets against fellow fighters too, I never lost a single fight...

Never started one too, always defending myself.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Deleted member 18840, gymmaxedhorse and 1 other person
@FailedNormieManlet do you think you could kick his ass? My moneys on this absolute specimen

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Brazitard
LOL thanks for the irony... I'm not that good but I'm self-taught, I also used to fight on the streets against fellow fighters too, I never lost a single fight...

Never started one too, always defending myself.
This retard thinks he's Baki or some shit 🤣🤣🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and FailedNormieManlet
@Blackgymmax
i almost spat out my drink in front of these gym members LOL

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 18840
:lul:Bro please get a coach and forget any self teaching you’ve done

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, gymmaxedhorse and subhuman to mtn
:lul:Bro please get a coach and forget any self teaching you’ve done
Why? It has always worked...

I only do shadowboxing, I can kick too but I've learned to never kick in street fights, people can grab you and take you down, stomp, soccer kick etc

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Brazitard and gymmaxedhorse
Dont you know this guy? He recently kick Francis nganou's ass in ufc
HAHAHAHAHAHA
But be serious man, forget my boxing, do you think I need to lose some more weight?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Why? It has always worked...

I only do shadowboxing, I can kick too but I've learned to never kick in street fights, people can grab you and take you down, stomp, soccer kick etc
Any legit fighter who has serious training for even a month would mop you. Your technique is garbage, youre grossly overweight and would gas easy, and you have no speed or power. You can probably beat up malnourished twinks in the slums of Brazil but that’s about it :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and subhuman to mtn
My idols are Fedor Emelianenko and Mike Tyson...

HAHAHAHAHAHA
But be serious man, forget my boxing, do you think I need to lose some more weight?
Yes bro you do, give us your height and your weight so we can see how much you should lose, as your bodyfat is very high.

Any legit fighter who has serious training for even a month would mop you. Your technique is garbage, youre grossly overweight and would gas easy, and you have no speed or power. You can probably beat up malnourished twinks in the slums of Brazil but that’s about it :lul:
I can carry a car engine and can curl 62lb dumbell x 3 un my second week in the gym...

I have no power? What do you mean by power? My two last street fighters were against heavier Muay Thai fighters.

• Woah
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Yes bro you do, give us your height and your weight so we can see how much you should lose, as your bodyfat is very high.
I'm 6'0-6'1, around 190lb, must fat is at the belly and love handles, I have lost more than 55lbs since December

• +1
I'm 6'0-6'1, around 190lb, must fat is at the belly and love handles, I have lost more than 55lbs since December
Good progress and you seem to have a decent strength base. Try cutting to 170-180 and see how you’re doing

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Good job on losing the weight, now try get to 150 so you can be shredded and leanmaxxed, so that your abs have defintion and your jawline will come out

• +1
Good job on losing the weight, now try get to 150 so you can be shredded and leanmaxxed, so that your abs have defintion and your jawline will come out
Once I got to 144lb with like 6-7% bodyfat, had veins showing on my arms and a 6-pack, almost 8-pack... It was the best time of my life, I had the most success with women... Will try to get to it again, very soon.

• +1
Good progress and you seem to have a decent strength base. Try cutting to 170-180 and see how you’re doing
I will try, thanks for the advise and for the laughs!

• +1
@subhuman to mtn this kid is a joke jfl. Nigga is self taught and thinks he is rocky. I 100% can bet he just swings wildly, and gasses out within 30 seconds in a fight.

• JFL
@subhuman to mtn this kid is a joke jfl. Nigga is self taught and thinks he is rocky. I 100% can bet he just swings wildly, and gasses out within 30 seconds in a fight.
I only use 1 hand to fight, the other I grab into the rival's wrist and proceed to beat him...

I have good endurance too.

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and subhuman to mtn
Eita

• JFL
I only use 1 hand to fight, the other I grab into the rival's wrist and proceed to beat him...

I have good endurance too.
go to an MMA gym or fight someone who knows grappling.

But to your credit, that is actually one of the best ways for untrained people to fight. Grab a jacket lapel, wrist or something which stops your opponent for being as offensive. Start throwing punches, and constantly move in a circle. Most untrained people would acc lose to that

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Once I finish my studies and get a promotion at the corporation I'm about to enter, I will compete just to test myself, no matter the result...

I will post the footage here even if I lose, don't worry I will tag you all!

• Love it
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK os caras disseram que eu não manjo dos paranauê, mas aprendi sozinho e funcionou até hoje, dá pra me defender...

go to an MMA gym or fight someone who knows grappling.

But to your credit, that is actually one of the best ways for untrained people to fight. Grab a jacket lapel, wrist or something which stops your opponent for being as offensive. Start throwing punches, and constantly move in a circle. Most untrained people would acc lose to that
They were not untrained, both of them trained Muay Thai, I knew them...

One of them was a son of a local Muay Thai champ.

Also I don't know any Judo, JiuJitsu, Sambo or Wrestling, so probably a grappler would BTFO of me LMAO

• JFL
They were not untrained, both of them trained Muay Thai, I knew them...

One of them was a son of a local Muay Thai champ.

Also I don't know any Judo, JiuJitsu, Sambo or Wrestling, so probably a grappler would BTFO of me LMAO
I am a judo and BJJ guy, and have fought strikes in MMA gym before. Most COMPETENT strikers would BTFO you, but grabbing wrist negates most of their offense. How long have they been training? I'd have thought they would throw a few teep kicks and jabs at you when you come close tbh.

Once I finish my studies and get a promotion at the corporation I'm about to enter, I will compete just to test myself, no matter the result...

I will post the footage here even if I lose, don't worry I will tag you all!
you will get killed bro, take some grappling classes first.

I am a judo and BJJ guy, and have fought strikes in MMA gym before. Most COMPETENT strikers would BTFO you, but grabbing wrist negates most of their offense. How long have they been training? I'd have thought they would throw a few teep kicks and jabs at you when you come close tbh.
I don't know how long they have been training but they were 2-3yo older than me, I was 130lb at the time, the first one was around 220lb and the second about 175lb...

I had a tough time taking the 220lb guy down, but I pushed my foot against a wall and slammed him in the middle of the street, he lost balance, then the traffic lights got green, he told me that was enough and I stopped...

The second one tried to clinch me but I blocked it with my right forearm.

• JFL
you will get killed bro, take some grappling classes first.
I plan to get into boxing championships, I don't have a chance in MMA arm tbh...

I don't have an ego so if I lose it will be humbling, and will teach me some things...

I like fighting but my dream is to be a powerlifting/strongman, I really love lifting heavy but I have to fix my 4 curve Scoliosis first.

• +1
I don't know how long they have been training but they were 2-3yo older than me, I was 130lb at the time, the first one was around 220lb and the second about 175lb...

I had a tough time taking the 220lb guy down, but I pushed my foot against a wall and slammed him in the middle of the street, he lost balance, then the traffic lights got green, he told me that was enough and I stopped...

The second one tried to clinch me but I blocked it with my right forearm.
Perhaps they just didn't want to fight bro, I am 127lb and takedown 180lb untrained people, but 220lb is too much. I think 220lb guy just didn't want to get run over tbh.

Go to an actual MMA gym and I can promise you, you will get injured 100%. I am judo guy and whenever new people come, I have to be gentle and not throw them too hard otherwise they will break their arm

• +1
I plan to get into boxing championships, I don't have a chance in MMA arm tbh...

I don't have an ego so if I lose it will be humbling, and will teach me some things...

I like fighting but my dream is to be a powerlifting/strongman, I really love lifting heavy but I have to fix my 4 curve Scoliosis first.
boxing is shit, but it is better money and has more viewers. Idk much about striking as I am primarily a grappler. Being powerlifter won't help with boxing as much too, it helps more with grappling

• +1
Perhaps they just didn't want to fight bro, I am 127lb and takedown 180lb untrained people, but 220lb is too much. I think 220lb guy just didn't want to get run over tbh.

Go to an actual MMA gym and I can promise you, you will get injured 100%. I am judo guy and whenever new people come, I have to be gentle and not throw them too hard otherwise they will break their arm
They did want to fight: they attacked me... I was just defending myself, that why I didn't G&P him.

Also I'm used to lifting heavy stones and heavy stuff in general, but he had a stance that made it hard to take him down, but I was lucky I got pressed against a wall.

And I don't do it anymore, fighting on the streets, it's now gone... If I have to fight again it will be inside a gym or a championship.

• JFL
They did want to fight: they attacked me... I was just defending myself, that why I didn't G&P him.

Also I'm used to lifting heavy stones and heavy stuff in general, but he had a stance that made it hard to take him down, but I was lucky I got pressed against a wall.

And I don't do it anymore, fighting on the streets, it's now gone... If I have to fight again it will be inside a gym or a championship.
Idk bro, they may not be good fighters then. Go to a gym and you will see what I mean

• +1
Idk bro, they may not be good fighters then. Go to a gym and you will see what I mean
they attacked me first: 220lb guy punched me, 175lb guy kicked me in the gut, but due to my stance I didn't budge...

They were striking against me, but once I landed the first punch, they started to grabbing and running around, that's why I used to grab them by the wrist...

But that wouldn't be allowed in a championship or inside the gym.

And I agree professionals would wipe my ass, not all of them but the majority.

• JFL
they attacked me first: 220lb guy punched me, 175lb guy kicked me in the gut, but due to my stance I didn't budge...

They were striking against me, but once I landed the first punch, they started to grabbing and running around, that's why I used to grab them by the wrist...

But that wouldn't be allowed in a championship or inside the gym.

And I agree professionals would wipe my ass, not all of them but the majority.
dude I would kick your ass irl, you would get wiped out by an amateur in a gym

At 17 (236lb 23% bodyfat) I got a deadlift of 402lb... It wasn't a lot but I was a newbie and didn't have any technique at all, I had 12 inch ankles and 8.7 inch wrists.

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend
dude I would kick your ass irl, you would get wiped out by an amateur in a gym
Let's agree to disagree: if you can take me down then I'm done, but I can't say the same about striking.

• JFL
Let's agree to disagree: if you can take me down then I'm done, but I can't say the same about striking.
idk shit about striking, so you could out strike me bro. But in a clinch, I would murder you jfl

• JFL
I also have a hell of a chin...

idk shit about striking, so you could out strike me bro. But in a clinch, I would murder you jfl
I'm built like Mark Hunt and you are less than 130lb lol how exactly do you picture that happening?

• JFL
I'm built like Mark Hunt and you are less than 130lb lol how exactly do you picture that happening?
Harai goshi

• Woah
Never give op OP you start to look good
Thanks bro, I'm working a job where I have to walk all day, I'm on my second week and my numbers didn't drop, but maybe it's because I'm working out and gaining muscles...

Guys hated on me, could be because my thread was a little cringy... But thanks for the positive words!!

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
You could defeat Jon Jones

• JFL
Do you have good defense? The art of boxing is hit and not get hit

You could defeat Jon Jones
I don't think so LOL

I don't like him, I think he's a piece of shit as a person... But I have to admit he's a helluva fighter, not the GOAT (that's Fedor Emelianenko), but he's great...

Do you have good defense? The art of boxing is hit and not get hit
I think I have good defense, I can block punches in sparring a but I never tested it in a street fight, never needed.

I mainly rely on my good chin as defense, but that may be a problem since fighters lose their chins the more they get hit, Alistair Overeem and Fedor Emelianenko are good examples...

Nah man no way this nigga is serious no way lmao please tell me this is a joke

• Hmm...