Rate my fizeek

mulattocel

mulattocel

5’8” sub7, negative canthal tilt, 133 IQ autist
How would you rate my physique and overall appeal at 5’8”, 187 pounds? Any tips? Should I bulk more, cut more, or maintain the status quo? What bf% do I look?

View attachment 1718228279140.jpeg

nigga want to kill us with his gun, chill bro 💀

• JFL
Reactions: mulattocel
Great physique bro, everything is fine. Bf should be at about 12%. Appeal is also great, however your pretty short ngl. Just maintain body fat if your confident, but you can also cut a little to debloat your face. Keep it up

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and mulattocel
How would you rate my physique and overall appeal at 5’8”, 187 pounds? Any tips? Should I bulk more, cut more, or maintain the status quo? What bf% do I look?

View attachment 2977736
asking that to dudes is fucking weird unless your gay ofc, why dont you ask actual woman

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Framemogs me to the smithereens

Great physique bro, everything is fine. Bf should be at about 12%. Appeal is also great, however your pretty short ngl. Just maintain body fat if your confident, but you can also cut a little to debloat your face. Keep it up
At my height I have to be super particular and careful about everything. My biggest concern is debloating my face via cut without looking like a twink. Great feedback dawg :feelsokman:

asking that to dudes is fucking weird unless your gay ofc, why dont you ask actual woman
Why have a ratings section here jfl

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Why have a ratings section here jfl
I mean facially ifyou want to get rated by psl ofcourse it is easy for dudes here to rate based on that as they are exports, however your posting your body and overall frame asking for your sex appeal, which would be unwise, you could ask actual women online if you want

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and mulattocel
I mean facially ifyou want to get rated by psl ofcourse it is easy for dudes here to rate based on that as they are exports, however your posting your body and overall frame asking for your sex appeal, which would be unwise, you could ask actual women online if you want
What’s a good space for that?

all one could want from a physique pov all you need to learn now is photoshop and mog.

• +1
  • JFL
Didn’t know that was feasible as a manlet :lul:
I'm 6'2-6'3
Shocked Steve Harvey GIF

• Woah
Online dating apps just farm and ask as many women you can and you can find overall, I found my appeal by discord :lul:
Link the discord lol

frl
maybe one day a mutt will follow u to ur car and offer a bj :forcedsmile:
This or I’m not bulgemaxxing hard enough. Literally

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

View attachment 2977736
You're 8.5/10. Being 187 at 5'8" and looking like that is great - you don't look too bulky or skinny. You're kinda manlet so looking skinny isn't the move; you could cut slightly to 182 and you're good.

• Love it
Not a server, first ask any woman to help you out with something, then send her your pics
foids be trifling how you suppose to get a straight answer better off asking gay men who are willing to eviscerate you :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Hamdan and mulattocel
You're 8.5/10. Being 187 at 5'8" and looking like that is great - you don't look too bulky or skinny. You're kinda manlet so looking skinny isn't the move; you could cut slightly to 182 and you're good.
182 def sounds like the sweet spot. 190+ is approaching ogre territory and 175< seems twinky

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Just lose a little more fat and you'll look better

• +1