Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5912 and thecel
Your maxilla is average actually? Its just longish

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
5.5 - 6PSL

• Hmm...
Reactions: eyearea and thecel
It’s so fucking recessed goddamn
Recessed would if your teeth postition while Smiling was behind your eyes and on that pic its clearly not.Also your chin has actually a pretty average distance to the neck and I dont think your palate is 35mm or some shit. So thats why I say average maxilla that is a bit longish. Moron do you actually know What a REAL recessed maxilla is?

• +1
Recessed would if your teeth postition while Smiling was behind your eyes and on that pic its clearly not.Also your chin has actually a pretty average distance to the neck and I dont think your palate is 35mm or some shit. So thats why I say average maxilla that is a bit longish. Moron do you actually know What a REAL recessed maxilla is?

I have an underbite, which means my maxilla should be more forward

Also, the chin distance is frauded by forward head posture. If I move my head back so my ears are over my shoulders, my chin melts right into my neck

bro it is what it is. Your maxilla is average. And actually above average for an asian. Keep in mind that you will never have a caucasian skull with a forward maxilla. Try to kpop maxx tbh and youll be good

Attachments

• 68161C5D-475B-49E6-B578-65C9539E1EC9.png
    68161C5D-475B-49E6-B578-65C9539E1EC9.png
    402.9 KB · Views: 82
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 5746, thecel and 1 other person
bro it is what it is. Your maxilla is average. And actually above average for an asian. Keep in mind that you will never have a caucasian skull with a forward maxilla. Try to kpop maxx tbh and youll be good

The guy on the right has more forward growth than me

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
The guy on the right has more forward growth than me
Its because he isnt asian. Tbh a flatmaxilla was a beautystandart in the old greek day. Maybe it will return so you will be the absolute slayer.

• JFL
Its because he isnt asian. Tbh a flatmaxilla was a beautystandart in the old greek day. Maybe it will return so you will be the absolute slayer.

Imagine flatxilla being considered the ideal lmao

E56B7703 17AA 4B0D A7DC F695F3E4568D

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and thecel
my gf mogs

• +1
  • +1
E56B7703 17AA 4B0D A7DC F695F3E4568D 1
E56B7703 17AA 4B0D A7DC F695F3E4568D 1

Eppleys full face deincelification

• +1
E56B7703 17AA 4B0D A7DC F695F3E4568D 2
even more forward growth

• JFL
Future ER

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6997 and thecel
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Chadeep and thecel
do you have an underbite?

• +1
Yes. A very small one
do you remember when growing up (or currently) if you ever rest your tongue against the bottom teeth?

• +1
do you remember when growing up (or currently) if you ever rest your tongue against the bottom teeth?

No I haven’t rested my tongue against the bottom teeth. Actually my lower incisors are recessed because I was closing my upper front teeth over my lower front teeth—but my molars were not in contact—as my jaw was growing. The rest of the teeth went forward, but the lower incisors stayed pushed back.

I started having an underbite around 12/13, and it’s only gotten worse (I’m 15 now, about to turn 16). What happened was that my mandible grew, but my maxilla didn’t keep up. Maybe it’s because I mouth-breathed.

• +1
Reactions: retard and lifestyle21873
No I haven’t rested my tongue against the bottom teeth. Actually my lower incisors are recessed because I was closing my upper front teeth over my lower front teeth—but my molars were not in contact—as my jaw was growing. The rest of the teeth went forward, but the lower incisors stayed pushed back.

I started having an underbite around 12/13, and it’s only gotten worse (I’m 15 now, about to turn 16). What happened was that my mandible grew, but my maxilla didn’t keep up. Maybe it’s because I mouth-breathed.
sorry i forgot to add another part to my question, did the tongue ever rest on the bottom floor of the jaw? not like floating in the middle but making contact with the mandible itsself

• +1