rate my frame

U

user2648

Banned
IMG 0810

• +1
Reactions: Aero, moreroidsmoredates and CarsonDaaChad
thanks, wouldn’t really call it a good physique tho lol. maybe good frame but i lack muscle mass
Atleast your better than all those fucking meathead bodybuilders that take steroids lol

• +1
Reactions: user2648
should i primarily focus on side delts and chest?
You need to build some size up. Shoulders and back is your main focus with chest.

You have a very good base btw.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, LooksThinker and user2648
You need to build some size up. Shoulders and back is your main focus with chest.

You have a very good base btw.
great thanks
should i do just do ppl for max gains in those areas or is there another split that prioritises shoulders back and chest mainly

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
great thanks
should i do just do ppl for max gains in those areas or is there another split that prioritises shoulders back and chest mainly
You should choose a split which fits well into your lifestyle. Some people can do ppl 6 days a week, others can’t. It all depends on your lifestyle.

If you sleep well, eat healthy you can do ppl. However if you train 6 days a week ppl, the fatigue will catch up to you very quickly. So take proper rest days when you feel like it.

Besides that, if you’re going to do ppl, make sure that you start 1 of your 2 chest workouts with shoulders. So you have 2 chest days a week, with 1 of them emphasized on shoulders.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690, LooksThinker and 1 other person
You should choose a split which fits well into your lifestyle. Some people can do ppl 6 days a week, others can’t. It all depends on your lifestyle.

If you sleep well, eat healthy you can do ppl. However if you train 6 days a week ppl, the fatigue will catch up to you very quickly. So take proper rest days when you feel like it.

Besides that, if you’re going to do ppl, make sure that you start 1 of your 2 chest workouts with shoulders. So you have 2 chest days a week, with 1 of them emphasized on shoulders.
for shoulders on push days, usually just do side lateral raises, should i do shoulder press or is it already hit enough from the chest exercises?
and for chest incline and flat chest press

for shoulders on push days, usually just do side lateral raises, should i do shoulder press or is it already hit enough from the chest exercises?
and for chest incline and flat chest press
Yeah your front delts are used during chest excersises, so isolation isn’t needed. Laterals are needed, aswell as rear delt excersises, i do facepulls. I would also add a couple sets of shoulder presses, which target your whole deltoid.

Any chest excersise works well. I would recommend incline over flat, because your upper chest is what creates that aesthetic look.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, thebuffdon690, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Yeah your front delts are used during chest excersises, so isolation isn’t needed. Laterals are needed, aswell as rear delt excersises, i do facepulls. I would also add a couple sets of shoulder presses, which target your whole deltoid.

Any chest excersise works well. I would recommend incline over flat, because your upper chest is what creates that aesthetic look.
so my push day should be
lateral raise, face pills and shoulder press
and just incline press for chest?