Rate my Frame

shalomnigga

shalomnigga

Platinum
my bide told is 17 rn maybe it will increase when i blast hgh but i doubt it idk if i should even try going to the gym with this frame can y’all pick apart my frame and genetics for lifting last time i went gym seriously was 2 years ago btw and i’m 17 years old

Attachments

• IMG_3124.jpeg
    IMG_3124.jpeg
    278.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3123.jpeg
    IMG_3123.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook
starvemaxx

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52200
please bump

are my clavicles wife enough please

my bide told is 17 rn maybe it will increase when i blast hgh but i doubt it idk if i should even try going to the gym with this frame can y’all pick apart my frame and genetics for lifting last time i went gym seriously was 2 years ago btw and i’m 17 years old
Of course why would you not be Indian?

Pls start working out

• +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
Slightly above average I guess? The average is 16inch

disgusting, start working out asap

• +1
Slightly above average I guess? The average is 16inch
lifefuel i have 17 and i thought it was over this site makes it seems like you need 20+ to even be normal lol

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Deleted member 52404 and shalomnigga
18 inch is average

• +1
u fat asf bro

• +1
Shit. Short, narrow and indian fua. You better start copium with muh face and redpill

• +1
>Klinefelter's as blackcel
How can you lose that hard?

• +1
I don’t have klinefelters my dick is 6.5 inches bud
Whatever, you could have 8 inches but bro your frame looks like elon musk's without the fat stomach. Your waist is too wide and makes your shoulders look narrow, idk how to make waist slimmer tho. Overall deathtier frame

• +1
Shit. Short, narrow and indian fua. You better start copium with muh face and redpill
Is the average male not around this frame😭 i’m 17 too so it could get better also what does indian Fua mean

Whatever, you could have 8 inches but bro your frame looks like elon musk's without the fat stomach. Your waist is too wide and makes your shoulders look narrow, idk how to make waist slimmer tho. Overall deathtier frame
Fuck u just gave me a New insecurity :lul: it seems there is no way to make my waist smaller so the only thing i can do is go gym to make my shoulders less narrow and waist look smaller:feelswah:

Fuck u just gave me a New insecurity :lul: it seems there is no way to make my waist smaller so the only thing i can do is go gym to make my shoulders less narrow and waist look smaller:feelswah:
Don't worry too much, there are a lot of guys like you here and irl. Provide some more photos with better pose and stature, maybe we were judging you too harsh

• +1
leannbulk ur prolly low bf but cant asee abs because u got little to no muscle mass and lift

i’m going to try that until around 155 pounds and then i’m gonna cut to 140 i’m high body fat rn Around 17%😭😭 so maybe i cut first idk
leannbulk ur prolly low bf but cant asee abs because u got little to no muscle mass and lift

@Chintuck22

This is what you’d look like next to me cuck
IMG 2637

Its over bro dont even bother