Rate my framemaxxing plan

AverageTevvezFan

AverageTevvezFan

Future Narcissist
I intend on raising my HGH levels and in turn IGF-1 levels to the point where strain on my bones through lifting and other activities will result in the growth of my clavicles and ribcage. I am 6'7" (stopped growing pretty recently thank god) with a 19 inch Bideltoid measurement and my aim is to reach at least 22 inch bideltoid, preferably 24 inch. If this turns out to just be cope then I'm packing my bag and getting clavicle lengthening surgery with Eppley. Before I started lifting my scapula was pretty straight so I think I have good gymcel potential overall (I'm only a few months in at this point).

Chemically:
  • MK-677 25mg a couple hours before bed every day (HGH)
  • CJC-1295 inject 2mg on Monday and Thursday before bed with the MK (HGH)
  • Take 200mcg Huperzine-A 3 times a day, every day, evenly spaced out (HGH)
  • Take 20g creatine per day (HGH)
  • High dose of Vitamin K2 mk4 every day (bones)
  • Supplement Calcium (for bones)
  • Supplement Magnesium (to offset Vit.K2 from sucking up my normal magnesium levels)
  • 4000 IU of vitamin D each day (bones, general health)

Habitually:
  • Use sauna for 30 minutes each day (HGH)
  • Drink lots of water and milk (Bones, general health)
  • Only eat wholegrain carbs (HGH)
  • High protein diet (Hypertrophy)
  • Take cold showers in the morning (HGH)
  • 9-10 hours in bed per day (8+ hours asleep) (HGH)
  • Caloric surplus (HGH)
  • Do not eat in the 2 hour window before bed (HGH)
  • Nofap (T, HGH)

Physically:
  • Maintain each muscle group that isn’t involved in the following movements
  • Reeves shrugs for side deltoid hypertrophy and clavicle stress, 20 sets per week
  • Atlas holds for forearm hypertrophy and clavicle+scapula stress, 20 sets per week
  • Swimming for 30 minutes each day, alternate between freestyle, backstroke and butterfly for delt hypertrophy, clavicle stress and ribcage expansion through deep breathing
  • Two sets of stomach vacuums in the morning every day for ribcage expansion
  • Dumbbell pullovers for ribcage expansion, 20 sets per week

Inb4 'stop coping bro, chad's bidelt mogs yours effortlessly and he never had to think about it'

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, ChristianChad, Copemaxxing and 7 others
goodluck boyo

Attachments

• FRAME2.jpg
    FRAME2.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
Forgot to mention that I would probably cycle the MK-677 and CJC-1295 14 weeks on, 6 weeks off
Depending on the results from the first cycle I'll do it again but all costs accounted for (food included) it's like £3.5k per cycle so the results would have to justify it

Nice plan! I'll be on almost the exact same plan from July except for the CJC and the vitamins/minerals. I feel as though making your bones more dense and robust makes it harder for facial changes so I'll wait a few years before I do that.

Hoping to maximise my height and frame.

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan
i stopped growing at late 14 in height
i gained 20lbs while lifting + took 25mg mk677 daily from chemyo at 16 years old
and guess what
my frame is just as narrow as it was at age late 14
there is nothing that can be done other than suicide or clavicle lengthening. surprise!

i gained 20lbs while lifting + took 25mg mk677 daily from chemyo at 16 years old
and guess what
there is nothing that can be done other than suicide or clavicle lengthening. surprise!
Trying doesn't hurt. MK-677 is only one part of the puzzle for increasing HGH levels, plus you weren't necessarily stimulating bone growth through stress like my plan details. Of course I don't know anything about your life and what you did when you were on MK-677, but considering how little my plan costs compared to the ~£27k which I would have to fork out for CL with Eppley, it won't hurt that much for me to try.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, FreakkForLife and Growth Plate
MK-677 before bed will fuck up your sleep as your body thinks it’s starving

and guess what
Most pessimistic user on this forum.

It's almost as if things that work for other people didn't work for you and you can't come to terms with that fact so you resent other people for trying it...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19281, AscendingHero, FreakkForLife and 3 others
Most pessimistic user on this forum.

It's almost as if things that work for other people didn't work for you and you can't come to terms with that fact so you resent other people for trying it...
Frame is bone aka how long your clavicles are

Framemaxxing is as realistic as heightmaxxing

Frame would stop developing right after you stop growing in height because it depends on open growth plates

Frame is bone aka how long your clavicles are

Framemaxxing is as realistic as heightmaxxing

Frame would stop developing right after you stop growing in height because it depends on open growth plates
'The clavicle (collar bone), pictured here, is the last bone to complete growth, at about age 25'
And so they haven't fused, and so theoretically someone could lengthen/grow them depending on regimen and bloodmarkers

'A slight increase in rib cage size is observed from age 20 to 30, but rib cage size appears fairly constant for ages 30–100.'
Meaning that the bones haven't fused yet and could be grown to some extent or another

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Elvisandreaa, FreakkForLife and 1 other person
'The clavicle (collar bone), pictured here, is the last bone to complete growth, at about age 25'
And so they haven't fused, and so theoretically someone could lengthen/grow them depending on regimen and bloodmarkers

'A slight increase in rib cage size is observed from age 20 to 30, but rib cage size appears fairly constant for ages 30–100.'
Meaning that the bones haven't fused yet and could be grown to some extent or another
Why did my frame not grow after age late 14 i.e. when my height stopped growing? I would assume it's because the same hormonal spike that induces growth plate fusion in every other area of the body induces fusion of the clavicle growth plate as well?

Inb4 genetics. Every male in my family has an above average frame, even the shortest males. I'm the skinniest and most narrow "male" in my entire family, probably because my growth plates fused the same age as a female's while I started puberty at an average age for a male while obv having comically low gh levels, meaning comically less time to grow in frame

I'm also 5'7" while my parents are 5'4 and 6' jfl

The Castrati (castrated males) had abnormally wide frames and ribcages and had abnormally long growth window due to hypogonadism so their growth plates fused much much later

Why did my frame not grow after age late 14 i.e. when my height stopped growing? I would assume it's because the same hormonal spike that induces growth plate fusion in every other area of the body induces fusion of the clavicle growth plate as well?

Inb4 genetics. Every male in my family has an above average frame, even the shortest males. I'm the skinniest and most narrow "male" in my entire family, probably because my growth plates fused the same age as a female's while I started puberty at an average age for a male while obv having comically low gh levels, meaning comically less time to grow in frame

The Castrati (castrated males) had abnormally wide frames and ribcages and had abnormally long growth window due to hypogonadism so their growth plates fused much much later
Again,

You replied to his post with how you didn't grow and how various methods didn't work for you. I'm sorry it didn't work out bro, but you gotta stop shooting down other users for trying to become better just because you didn't become better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, AscendingHero, FreakkForLife and 2 others

Lol,just get your growth plates tested,but u won't do it,wtf is wrong with u

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy and Growth Plate
I intend on raising my HGH levels and in turn IGF-1 levels to the point where strain on my bones through lifting and other activities will result in the growth of my clavicles and ribcage. I am 6'7" (stopped growing pretty recently thank god) with a 19 inch Bideltoid measurement and my aim is to reach at least 22 inch bideltoid, preferably 24 inch. If this turns out to just be cope then I'm packing my bag and getting clavicle lengthening surgery with Eppley. Before I started lifting my scapula was pretty straight so I think I have good gymcel potential overall (I'm only a few months in at this point).

Chemically:
  • Supplement Magnesium (to offset Vit.K2 from sucking up my normal magnesium levels)

Habitually:
  • Caloric surplus (HGH)
  • Nofap (T, HGH)

Physically:
  • Reeves shrugs for side deltoid hypertrophy and clavicle stress, 20 sets per week
  • Atlas holds for forearm hypertrophy and clavicle+scapula stress, 20 sets per week
  • Swimming for 30 minutes each day, alternate between freestyle, backstroke and butterfly for delt hypertrophy, clavicle stress and ribcage expansion through deep breathing

Inb4 'stop coping bro, chad's bidelt mogs yours effortlessly and he never had to think about it'
Dont overodose on K2 don't take more than 500 mcg k2 mk4 since u are just taking 4000iu d3 ,mk4 overodose can cause heart problems.
Also, instead of mk,take HGH and igf1 they would give faster gains

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis
Dont overodose on K2 don't take more than 500 mcg k2 mk4 since u are just taking 4000iu d3 ,mk4 overodose can cause heart problems.
Also, instead of mk,take HGH and igf1 they would give faster gains
Thanks for the advice on K2, i genuinely didn't know that.

I would take HGH and igf-1 but I don't have the money for it just yet. I've heard using 4-5mg of CJC-1295 w/DAC per week and 25mg of MK-677 per day along with Huperzine-A can get your hgh levels to that of 8-10IU Pharma grade hgh, hence the plan, but I won't be able to do the chemical stuff for a while so we'll see.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Thanks for the advice on K2, i genuinely didn't know that.

I would take HGH and igf-1 but I don't have the money for it just yet. I've heard using 4-5mg of CJC-1295 w/DAC per week and 25mg of MK-677 per day along with Huperzine-A can get your hgh levels to that of 8-10IU Pharma grade hgh, hence the plan, but I won't be able to do the chemical stuff for a while so we'll see.
Add in igf1 lr3 with this stack.

Igf1 lr3 would cost u 30-50$ per month

take out the vitamin D and calcium supplements, 100% guarantee you intake a surplus of those daily
calcium is in literally everything, its in the water, milk, bread, meat etc.
unless u live in a dark swamp you probably get plenty of vitamin D

Nice plan! I'll be on almost the exact same plan from July except for the CJC and the vitamins/minerals. I feel as though making your bones more dense and robust makes it harder for facial changes so I'll wait a few years before I do that.

Hoping to maximise my height and frame.
How old are you?

take out the vitamin D and calcium supplements, 100% guarantee you intake a surplus of those daily
calcium is in literally everything, its in the water, milk, bread, meat etc.
unless u live in a dark swamp you probably get plenty of vitamin D
Source: trust me.

nearly half the american people have a calcium deficiency and vitamin d is not easy to come by when we are always inside our homes

Last edited:
Source: trust me.

nearly half the american people have a calcium deficiency and vitamin d is not easy to come by when we are always inside our homes
calcium deficiency doesn't happen if you don't eat like shit in the first place, yea of course if you're eating heavily processed foods with 0 nutritional value, or hog down mcdonalds for 3 meals a day you're gonna be deficient in vitamins. If you're eating a decently balanced diet you won't be deficient in nutrients. So instead of spending money on synthetic vitamins, (which aren't well absorbed by your body mind you) just eat vegetables and the problem doesn't exist.

and guess what
Did you grow taller?

Chemically:

Habitually:
  • Caloric surplus (HGH)
  • Nofap (T, HGH)

Physically:

update?