reptiles

a proud brahmin

Dammit wrong section mods can you move this

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
will steal my money/10

Man I wanna hate fuck AOC so badly, she has suuuuuch a good body
giphy.gif

I wanna kidnap her, tie her up, rape her several times, choke her, put a gun to her head, smack the shit out of her, whip her, just brutalise the fuck out of her.

giphy.gif

I wanna kidnap her, tie her up, rape her several times, choke her, put a gun to her head, smack the shit out of her, whip her, just brutalise the fuck out of her.

Fuck her tbqh

giphy.gif

Image result for the fuck gif
Image result for the fuck gif

You ok, bro?

• Woah
No, I'm not ok bro, I have some very dark thoughts of dominating and mutilating women, but that's what happens when you're based and high T.

Attention to any intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Attention to any intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.
Yeah thats right, its totally 'satire' and 'research'
In all seriousness you will likely see me on the news one day for some really fucked up inhumane shit, "/s"

Last edited:
  • JFL