Rate my friend (bro is on the looksmaxxing jounrey)

They_are_all_whores

They_are_all_whores

Gold
IMG 20240907 043929 120

Ok I regert introducing him to the bp now every time he takes pic he takes so autisticly bro thinks it will make girls follow himđź’€:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: exo
I wanna tell him bluepill cope or else he will keep watchng bp content and become even more autistic

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Needs to get a more masculine lower third. It’s way too dainty and narrow. Cucked by mouth and jaw.

• +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores
he should jump under a car

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, asdvek and They_are_all_whores
we know thats you buddy boyo dont be ashamed

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and Kaari
I wanna tell him bluepill cope or else he will keep watchng bp content and become even more autistic
Tell him to listen Jeremy Meeks’ motivational speaking, that’ll get him off BP.

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Stop bullying your friends thats jeffrey behavior

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and Kaari
Yea it is a bit better irl the last time I met him it is still shit tho
He shouldn’t focus on black pill stuff tho. It will ruin any chances with girls.

I used to get girls constantly in 2022/23. Literally had girls approaching me every week i went out.

I started getting into Blackpill stuff in 2024 (hunter eyes, squinting), and tbh girls can just sense it. Coz I’ve not had the same fate with girls that I used to since finding out about blackpill.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: They_are_all_whores and Kaari
He effed you? That means he’s already ascended then, he doesn’t need .org.
Bro he said fuck you all and rage quit

Also rating my guys his spamming my ass jus for a rating

He shouldn’t focus on black pill stuff tho. It will ruin any chances with girls.

I used to get girls constantly in 2022/23. Literally had girls approaching me every week i went out.

I started getting into Blackpill stuff in 2024 (hunter eyes, squinting), and tbh girls can just sense it. Coz I’ve not had the same fate with girls that I used to since finding out about blackpill.
bro what are you doing in this forum then go pull dumb dumb

Wait so before you had hunter eyes you got girls?didd the bp ruin your sating life how??

bro what are you doing in this forum then go pull dumb dumb
I only came here by accident ngl. People used to call me a “chad” at parties, and always used to compliment my looks when I went out. So I ended up searching “what is a chad?”, and ended up here. And now am wayy too obsessed and analytical about looks.

• +1
I only came here by accident ngl. People used to call me a “chad” at parties, and always used to compliment my looks when I went out. So I ended up searching “what is a chad?”, and ended up here. And now am wayy too obsessed and analytical about looks.
Btw I don’t rate myself Chad tho. Only rate myself like high MTN or HTN really

• +1
It doesn’t matter what we say, it’s how woman treat you that matters, and if you actually pull, just pick up where you left off man.

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger and the_machinist_786
Fix these:-
Pencil neck
Shit jaw
Bad hair
Bloat
Narrow palette

Upsides:-
Eyes have potential

As of now it's over

It doesn’t matter what we say, it’s how woman treat you that matters, and if you actually pull, just pick up where you left off man.
I’m going to be. I’ve been too focused on work and looksmaxxing this year. Tbh I haven’t been going out like I did in 2023, so it’s kinda my fault that I’ve not had the same treatment I got back then.
I’m going to a bunch of parties from late September onwards tho. Mostly full of uni/college girls.

• +1
But thanks man. I defo needed to hear that. I haven’t had a glow-down or anything. But I just need to get back out there

🙏🙏

• +1
Btw I don’t rate myself Chad tho. Only rate myself like high MTN or HTN really
I’m going to be. I’ve been too focused on work and looksmaxxing this year. Tbh I haven’t been going out like I did in 2023, so it’s kinda my fault that I’ve not had the same treatment I got back then.
I’m going to a bunch of parties from late September onwards tho. Mostly full of uni/college girls.
Trust me, being popular to rotting here will game end you, I know from experience lol. Leave this site and enjoy your life.

Trust me, being popular to rotting here will game end you, I know from experience lol. Leave this site and enjoy your life.
Yh man I think I’m gonna leave.
It’s only made my life worse tbf. Can’t even form connections with girls anymore cause “she’s not Stacy”. It’s actually so stupid. All I do is reminisce about a girl I loved last year (who’s out of my life now), and just pray I can feel like that about another girl again. But I’ve had like 0 crushes on any girl since joining this site. Actually did ruin my life.

• +1
Yh man I think I’m gonna leave.
It’s only made my life worse tbf. Can’t even form connections with girls anymore cause “she’s not Stacy”. It’s actually so stupid. All I do is reminisce about a girl I loved last year (who’s out of my life now), and just pray I can feel like that about another girl again. But I’ve had like 0 crushes on any girl since joining this site. Actually did ruin my life.
I know how you feel man. Having a oneitis sucks, but in time you’ll be able to find someone else to find the void. I wish you well man, take care.