Rate my friend (bro is on the looksmaxxing jounrey)

They_are_all_whores

They_are_all_whores

Gold
IMG 20240907 043929 120

Ok I regert introducing him to the bp now every time he takes pic he takes so autisticly bro thinks it will make girls follow himđź’€:feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: exo
I know how you feel man. Having a oneitis sucks, but in time you’ll be able to find someone else to find the void. I wish you well man, take care.
Thanks man. Appreciate you. Wish you all the best too.

(I was saying that I wish I could have a oneitis/crush though. I been completely desensitised since joining here)

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Thanks man. Appreciate you. Wish you all the best too.

(I was saying that I wish I could have a oneitis/crush though. I been completely desensitised since joining here)
Oh, I get you. On the bright side though you can just move on from one to the next and you’ll be fine, but I know what you mean though. Wish life was a movie like that y’know lol.

Oh, I get you. On the bright side though you can just move on from one to the next and you’ll be fine, but I know what you mean though. Wish life was a movie like that y’know lol.
Yh. Grass is always greener on the other side. I get lots of matches with girls on online dating, and they reach out to me for instance, but I just can’t feel anything for those girls now. Speaking to them online makes me wanna rope tbh (not coz of how they speak to me, but just coz I feel like they can never live up to what I want in my life anymore).