Subhuman

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Luffymaxxing
LTN tell him to rope max

normie

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Recessed mandible. Holy shit

Users will rate this guy ltn when he’s actually attractive to some women and then rate that funky retard as mtn.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
looks mtn

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
barely ltn

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Users will rate this guy ltn when he’s actually attractive to some women and then rate that funky retard as mtn.
Funky has better genes, but this guy has 100x more appeal, so he has a higher smv than him

Funky has better genes, but this guy has 100x more appeal, so he has a higher smv than him
Define “better genes”. Being born good looking is about being lucky enough to have the right combination of features, with as much bone mass as possible. Funky has slightly better bones but the combination just isn’t right. Guy in op has much better genes in my opinion.

Define “better genes”. Being born good looking is about being lucky enough to have the right combination of features, with as much bone mass as possible. Funky has slightly better bones but the combination just isn’t right. Guy in op has much better genes in my opinion.
I would say better bones, ratios, coloring (not race), etc..

I would say better bones, ratios, coloring (not race), etc..
At the end of the day the guy in the op is better looking. “Appeal” doesn’t really do it justice.

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
his only OK feature is his nose rest are terrible
The only feature of his that stands out as bad to me is his narrow jaw. Mind telling me what you see?

The only feature of his that stands out as bad to me is his narrow jaw. Mind telling me what you see?
His face is very noticeably asymmetrical, his upperlip is basically non existent, lips too narrow, his frame looks terrible from the picture, mid eye area and totally boneless, his hair is also ugly he needs to get rid of the perm asap

His face is very noticeably asymmetrical, his upperlip is basically non existent, lips too narrow, his frame looks terrible from the picture, mid eye area and totally boneless, his hair is also ugly he needs to get rid of the perm asap
Really, no offence, but everything you said is wrong except the thin upper lip. “Boneless” is a buzz word that allows people with little knowledge to get away with it, not saying that’s you. Guys like this need hair like that since their faces are far from ideal, like most men.

Regardless, this guy is definitely seen as cute and attractive by women. I would mostly owe it to his lean face.

I also know him IRL and he doesnt have a perm he is mixed jewish/white and he is 5'5

Really, no offence, but everything you said is wrong except the thin upper lip. “Boneless” is a buzz word that allows people with little knowledge to get away with it, not saying that’s you. Guys like this need hair like that since their faces are far from ideal, like most men.

Regardless, this guy is definitely seen as cute and attractive by women. I would mostly owe it to his lean face.
So you dont think he has an asymmetrical face?

LTN

• JFL
Reactions: lebesgue
eh hes still unappealing idk why ur glazing him so much
Muh glazing get out of here with that 16yo TikTok lingo. I’m just trying to establish facts since so many users here like you get caught up with emotion. The guy is decently attractive, nuff said.

I’m guessing these misconceptions arise because users here (all KHHV) think they mog guys like this, they don’t.

• +1
Reactions: 6millionmaxx and yayatourer
I’m just letting everyone know we took the photos of him as a joke, so the photos are so ass and he was making a face. he is going to make an account and I will link it here when he does

Should start chewing for his jaw and it seems his right side is weaker

Average-looking.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
Punchable ass face

Buzzword billy

Muh glazing get out of here with that 16yo TikTok lingo. I’m just trying to establish facts since so many users here like you get caught up with emotion. The guy is decently attractive, nuff said.

I’m guessing these misconceptions arise because users here (all KHHV) think they mog guys like this, they don’t.
I've been hugged tho

I rate a lot of guys LTN, but this isn't LTN if I'm being honest. MTN imo.

Idk but its so over for him