20240307 003918

The dent is from headphones jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and lowiqNormie
chad

• +1
Reactions: ngblz
Why do these retarded greycels put that it's their "friend" in the title, everyone knows it's you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: xeqri, Mewton, Xangsane and 8 others
Why do these retarded greycels put that it's their "friend" in the title, everyone knows it's you.
xd bro look at my profile and you will see who I am

Everyone’s friends seem so desperate for a rating, weird how they never make accounts themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Brojo and Mewton
Everyone’s friends seem so desperate for a rating, weird how they never make accounts themselves
they didn't really want to be posted but I wanted to see people shitting on them

they didn't really want to be posted but I wanted to see people shitting on them
That’s honestly fucked up man, you are a fake friend posting your buddy on this shit hole site only for them to be mocked, without their consent, kill your self

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VolcelFTW, Mewton, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
That’s honestly fucked up man, you are a fake friend posting your buddy on this shit hole site only for them to be mocked, without their consent, kill your self
bro they know and consent, its just that I wanted to post them more than they do, plus look at your pfp

Malar bags and underbite failo him bad as well as underdeveloped maxilla and massetors. Chewing mastic gum with proper and consistent mouth posture can prolly ascend to mtn tho

The dent is from headphones jfl
yea nigga i used to wear that shit too in my teens and got a dent like that luckily i never wore that after that and now im fine

• +1
Reactions: Negagay
Malar bags and underbite failo him bad as well as underdeveloped maxilla and massetors. Chewing mastic gum with proper and consistent mouth posture can prolly ascend to mtn tho
The most noticeable failo in his side profile is his underbite.
Needs to get it fixed asap

Mouth posture ain't gonna do shit for his underbite tho.

And looks like he is NW2 at 18 as well.

From this post i deduce you have never had a friend

Trash eye area but decent forward growth

The most noticeable failo in his side profile is his underbite.
Needs to get it fixed asap

Mouth posture ain't gonna do shit for his underbite tho.

And looks like he is NW2 at 18 as well.
Tf is NW2

ltn-low mtn, looks a bit deformed

• +1
Reactions: KIP6