ianniss

Iron

Would look better with straight hair

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
with straight hair high mtn/htn imo

also depends on height if hes 185+ then htn def

Asymmetry nigga

Crazy how the lens distortion makes it worse (shit posting stop talking graycell)
How am i shit posting moron id rather be a curry than look like ur freind

That's me, I'm not that tall tho I'm around 5'10 turning 16, p sure will get to 6 feet tho
potential for chadlite even, depends how u mature in the next few years

• JFL
Reactions: vzidel and gookstar
I'll search for better pics later he's squinting 2 hard here 😭

• +1
Thank you, can't even lie untill about 1yr ago I was sub4, now when I see my reflection I'm just like "DAMNN" 😭
yeah maturing does wonders, give ur self couple years and you could easily be chadlite (even chad with good luck)

• +1
Reactions: ianniss
yeah maturing does wonders, give ur self couple years and you could easily be chadlite (even chad with good luck)
Really hope so praying to gandy for this one

rather pray for christian God xD

just stay healthy, exercise, eat good food, sleep well and you should be good to go

• +1
also my honest advice would be to leave this site because the things that some people say here can really get to you especially when u are still so young and your self-esteem is developing.

just dont want to see anyone else ending up performing a surgery to theirself at 15yrs bc someone online noted something about their appearance (couple kids have done it here, one was hospitalized)

• +1
like mid htn with height also good

• +1
also my honest advice would be to leave this site because the things that some people say here can really get to you especially when u are still so young and your self-esteem is developing.

just dont want to see anyone else ending up performing a surgery to theirself at 15yrs bc someone online noted something about their appearance (couple kids have done it here, one was hospitalized)
Already been thru a lot of these things, words can't hurt me nor influence
me since pretty long time ago

• +1
rather pray for christian God xD

just stay healthy, exercise, eat good food, sleep well and you should be good to go
Ofc I was just kidding

• +1

I'm looking forward modeling, and I'm being serious on this, do you think I have what agencies r looking for?

I'm looking forward modeling, and I'm being serious on this, do you think I have what agencies r looking for?
do u have other pics? and how tall were u again?

• +1
Not true, hairfrauding is life for many people.
gooks are really good fraudsters tbh. they usually cant look good without fraud.

Nowhere is this HTN. Not even Sri Lanka

Not true, hairfrauding is life for many people.
if thats not htn honestly then ur whole rating scale is wrong

• +1
i aint tryna defend him but if you ever considered to go outside you could easily see thats not a 5/10
I am from Germany, have lived in Switzerland, I go outside. In both countries he's like a 5 or a 5.5/10

I am from Germany, have lived in Switzerland, I go outside. In both countries he's like a 5 or a 5.5/10
Maybe 5 PSL keep in mind he looks better irl