Rate my friend

G

gaypharoah

mentalcel
19 years old, 14.5% bodyfat, 6'5, kind of scuffed ottermode build (lanky).
IMG 8110

Snapchat 1498311726

78EE93C8 7F66 4096 BB51 C4C583A0C6CF

what kind of friends know the body fat amount of their friend? are you faggot or something?
won't rate cuz coward.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, rtssssy, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Just nerdmaxx and find a geeky girl bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Get yourself contacts and lose the bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 3043
glasses are mkaing your eye area larger lmao, big failo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Petsmart
Get yourself contacts and lose the bloat
He's actually near underweight atm (not in these pics) yet he still doesn't have much bones showing. Do you think he just has bad bones?

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and gaypharoah
He's actually near underweight atm (not in these pics) yet he still doesn't have much bones showing. Do you think he just has bad bones?

Show underweight pics and most likely does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Show underweight pics and most likely does
He's getting osseous genioplasty (physically pushing jaw forward in some of these)
IMG 3260

IMG 1457

IMG 1541

IMG 4056

Last pic is subhuman ik it's a bad pic of him lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
who cares he's white and 6'5 he can slay tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 3043
Didn’t even see “6’5” lol, just run SEA game if that’s your thing, you’ll attract 99% of girls there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 3043
Looks like a nerd with psychopathic tendencies, school shooter vibe

Your "friend" looks like a huge nerd

Aux SEA tu vais

Is your friend reading this? I hope so, because I need to tell him that he looks like complete utter SHIT!

There are only two thing good about his face, son. And that is his Eye color and strong limbal ring, but that doesn't really matter that much since he has 4 eyes. And the second one is his hair density.

Everything else is absolute utter shit!

First, your friend's hairline is a disgrace, he has naturally receding hairline on the entire temple, which makes him look like Vegeta from DBZ, with a huge widow's peak. Second, where the fuck is his hair on your temporal peak area? It looks like he's no hair but instead is wearing a PUBG level 1 Helmet with a hair skin

M3%20Black%20Zoom%20V2.png

He doesn't even have a brow ridge, I could even say that his sloped forehead is a good feature, but the lack of brow ridge just make it look like he's a fucking bird on the side profile, this is what he looks like on that last pic:

59937503a1150.image.jpg

It impresses me, even more, the fact that he is that fat and still has that much of upper eye lid exposure, shitty non-compact orbitals are a death sentence indeed.

And with those shitty sparsed eyebrows it looks even worse.

And what about his uneven eyes?! Holly shit, his canthal tilt is parallel to each other, one is PCT the other is NCT, maybe that's why he need glasses, I can't even imagine what is going on with those orbitals tbh, there must be something really weird going on in there, maybe one side of his brain is bigger than the other which fucked up his sphenoid bone in one side and that's why his eye is so uneven, who knows man?!

One thing I'm sure, this fatty doesn't bang hotties with that 404 zygos, could that be the reason for such a terrible eye area?! who knows man?!

The only thing I know is that he has some fat cheeks and a fucking long and undefined philtrum area, it impresses me even more how his maxilla is recessed, and even then his mandible is even more recessed!!!!!!!

With all that and the narrow mouth with thin lips I'm pretty sure he also has a short palate, no wonder why he looks like an aspie bird on that smiling pic.

You can even see that his oral commissure rotates inwards, it's like nature doing it's work so he keeps his mouth shut avoiding the bad experiences that attractive girls would have if he talked to them!!

His potato face with a chin narrower than his already narrow lips isn't the best too,

His skin is so full of acne and scars too, that shit is repulsive man, you can see all the blemish

In short, your friend looks like the dad from The Incredibles but with a narrower non-super-hero chin

incriveis-5516568.jpg

Be glad that isn't you bro!

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and rtssssy
Your "friend" looks like a huge nerd
Lol nice your "friend" posts so many pics I see
Lol I've posted pics of myself before
Is your friend reading this? I hope so, because I need to tell him that he looks like complete utter SHIT!

There are only two thing good about his face, son. And that is his Eye color and strong limbal ring, but that doesn't really matter that much since he has 4 eyes. And the second one is his hair density.

Everything else is absolute utter shit!

First, your friend's hairline is a disgrace, he has naturally receding hairline on the entire temple, which makes him look like Vegeta from DBZ, with a huge widow's peak. Second, where the fuck is his hair on your temporal peak area? It looks like he's no hair but instead is wearing a PUBG level 1 Helmet with a hair skin

M3%20Black%20Zoom%20V2.png

He doesn't even have a brow ridge, I could even say that his sloped forehead is a good feature, but the lack of brow ridge just make it look like he's a fucking bird on the side profile, this is what he looks like on that last pic:

59937503a1150.image.jpg

It impresses me, even more, the fact that he is that fat and still has that much of upper eye lid exposure, shitty non-compact orbitals are a death sentence indeed.

And with those shitty sparsed eyebrows it looks even worse.

And what about his uneven eyes?! Holly shit, his canthal tilt is parallel to each other, one is PCT the other is NCT, maybe that's why he need glasses, I can't even imagine what is going on with those orbitals tbh, there must be something really weird going on in there, maybe one side of his brain is bigger than the other which fucked up his sphenoid bone in one side and that's why his eye is so uneven, who knows man?!

One thing I'm sure, this fatty doesn't bang hotties with that 404 zygos, could that be the reason for such a terrible eye area?! who knows man?!

The only thing I know is that he has some fat cheeks and a fucking long and undefined philtrum area, it impresses me even more how his maxilla is recessed, and even then his mandible is even more recessed!!!!!!!

With all that and the narrow mouth with thin lips I'm pretty sure he also has a short palate, no wonder why he looks like an aspie bird on that smiling pic.

You can even see that his oral commissure rotates inwards, it's like nature doing it's work so he keeps his mouth shut avoiding the bad experiences that attractive girls would have if he talked to them!!

His potato face with a chin narrower than his already narrow lips isn't the best too,

His skin is so full of acne and scars too, that shit is repulsive man, you can see all the blemish

In short, your friend looks like the dad from The Incredibles but with a narrower non-super-hero chin

incriveis-5516568.jpg

Be glad that isn't you bro!
jesus christ

Lmao everyone knows your "friend" is actually you. And you are a 3-4/10 maximum, those big puppy Barbie girl anime eyes are a huge failo of yours. Either you get contacts and maybe orbital decompression or it's over. The jaw just get implants tbh.
And you are actually 20% or above, no way you are 15%

Lmao everyone knows your "friend" is actually you. And you are a 3-4/10 maximum, those big puppy Barbie girl anime eyes are a huge failo of yours. Either you get contacts and maybe orbital decompression or it's over. The jaw just get implants tbh.
He mogs you tho

You are legitimately autistic I have posted pictures of myself here before LOL

OP is Arab you dumb cunts that's not OP in the pics

I can't rate with those glasses

he's got sad eyes man