Rate my friend

G

Gortbiteprofessiona

Iron
Lmk what he can do to improve his appearance because I know he’s ugly I just can’t tell why, and he ask me for help because I am more attractive than him, I usually get rated a 8 or higher by most of all females at my school, how I know. I know because I ask my girl friend to ask their girl friends to rate me and I haven’t been rated below a 8, the only problem with me is that I’m short I’m 5,7 , but anyways just rate my friend

Attachments

• 2DF18809-635F-4826-971B-4305471137DD.png
    2DF18809-635F-4826-971B-4305471137DD.png
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, edgemaxx, Gerardwayfan and 3 others
subhuman

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vlad1907, naturepreacher, RiceCel1234 and 6 others
Can slay in the west imo htn,
Can you also vote for me in this thread would appreciate it

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
ltn he needs to jawmaxx, get him on falim gum and mewing religiously

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, nigkook, TikiXVI and 1 other person
Lmk what he can do to improve his appearance because I know he’s ugly I just can’t tell why, and he ask me for help because I am more attractive than him, I usually get rated a 8 or higher by most of all females at my school, how I know. I know because I ask my girl friend to ask their girl friends to rate me and I haven’t been rated below a 8, the only problem with me is that I’m short I’m 5,7 , but anyways just rate my friend
Here are more photos of him

Attachments

• B0328EAA-08AF-4F22-88E3-E664AC8B6157.jpeg
    B0328EAA-08AF-4F22-88E3-E664AC8B6157.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • 38C107BD-BE19-40EE-BF4D-8813E8407616.jpeg
    38C107BD-BE19-40EE-BF4D-8813E8407616.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • 1B6CF0FE-2D0F-4298-A43D-E4408BE02F71.jpeg
    1B6CF0FE-2D0F-4298-A43D-E4408BE02F71.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • D91DB1FF-E47B-49B2-889A-D7D1414EFD1A.jpeg
    D91DB1FF-E47B-49B2-889A-D7D1414EFD1A.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Yea but why does he look so bad, and also his teeth are really fucked up like his teeth are very big compared to his face
its his jaw its wayy to slim obv he has other falios but if you can add with to his jaw hed be well off

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
why are these diff from the top pic
Because these are older pictures from 5 months ago, his face is the same. The only thing that changed was his hair, and rn it currently looks way worse than the original picture because how his hair is dry and frizzy

Sub 3

Because these are older pictures from 5 months ago, his face is the same. The only thing that changed was his hair, and rn it currently looks way worse than the original picture because how his hair is dry and frizzy
how is his face the same

We know that's you bro, low ltn

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and humanoidsub7
We know that's you bro, low ltn
On god on my mothers life that’s not me💀, you can litterley see that he sent me that picture on instagram

• JFL
Reactions: lilith, RAMU KAKA and Deleted member 55252
LTN. Probably you tbh.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
LTN....mf looks like an pear

• JFL
tell bro to widen his mouth so the nose ratio is equal. thumbpulling + mewing with falim gum
basically his lower third is horrendous due to lack of maxilla development. he can nichemaxx into a htn or mtn.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and shalomnigga
Doritos looking chin, No gonions
0 harmony

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and shalomnigga
tell bro to widen his mouth so the nose ratio is equal. thumbpulling + mewing with falim gum
basically his lower third is horrendous due to lack of maxilla development. he can nichemaxx into a htn or mtn.
Just surgery tbh, None softmaxxing can help him

• +1
you never know until you try. i know some friends who softmaxxed to mid htn but it was over the course of 10 months but they had a good foundation to start with.

• So Sad
Reactions: nigkook
He has the narrowest jaw I have ever seen, tell him to start chewing gum to grow his masseters.

you never know until you try. i know some friends who softmaxxed to mid htn but it was over the course of 10 months but they had a good foundation to start with.
GrAYcel advice
Softmaxxing can get you nowhere, You need to be young + the genes

• +1
Tried to make him realistically look bad with a premium editing and morphing app, he barely looked weak ltn
Over

• So Sad
Tried to make him realistically look bad with a premium editing and morphing app, he barely looked weak ltn
Over
Look better*

Keep grinding, Keep hustling, Shoot for your dreams.
Yeah tbh keep trying till you save up for bimaxx and Gonion implants.

Never began, Jewish brocel.
How can someone have the ability to dispose words that compare to feces is beyond me. let that guy try to improve and see for himself if its over.

• So Sad

JFLLLLLL

• JFL
So you signed up and your first post is about rating your "friend" pretty sus

So you signed up and your first post is about rating your "friend" pretty sus
i would never cry about my jaw width after looking at this tbh

• JFL
i would never cry about my jaw width after looking at this tbh
Told you your jaw is good nigga

Op's jaw is what should be classified as narrow

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 76will and mayo mogger
Told you your jaw is good nigga

Op's jaw is what should be classified as narrow
op' jaw looks fucking 2d like drawn on the paper , mine prolly mid his is subhuman wtf so sad bhai

• So Sad
op' jaw looks fucking 2d like drawn on the paper , mine prolly mid his is subhuman wtf so sad bhai
Feel really sad for OP ngl, i hate to even imagine living in his shoes

• So Sad
Reactions: mayo mogger
no jaw

Tell him to train his neck and start chewing hard gum ASAP

"I don't know whats wrong" lets start from the bottom little bro

Jutting hard+no bones =mid ltn

nigger untuck your cheeks

• JFL
Reactions: edgemaxx
where are bros gonions i BEG he gets geniiplasty

Ltn. His jaw curves way too much from the gonions to the chin, leading to a bad jaw angle. He has a weird mouth area too