Rate my friend's physique

Zikel_Nut

Zikel_Nut

I wanna jump off a building
He said he's going to try the gym in a week and is curious if he has the potential to build an aesthetic physique so he sent me this. He also added that if he doesn't, he won't even bother trying (lol btw)

IMG 20240903 232320
IMG 20240903 232255

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Holy framelet fatcel

• JFL
Reactions: Bdot
He obvi can do it. You gotta be retarded or sum (literally) to not being able to get a at least good physic. And if that doesnt work just take steroids lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: User28823 and Zikel_Nut
He obvi can do it. You gotta be retarded or sum (literally) to not being able to get a at least good physic. And if that doesnt work just take steroids lmao
Just good? Do you think he has to potential to build an aesthetic physique or nah?

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Rhinoplastyordie
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StarvedEpi, cc_7373, User28823 and 1 other person
Have you seen his dick?
The dudes obv OP, and he probably has around a 4.8-5.6 incher, hes obv gonna say some shit like muh i got an 8 incher which isnt really possible for a low t esterogenic fattass

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Nahhhh I saw the video with my own 2 eyes gang, his shit was past the girls belly button and it's on pov
The dudes obv OP, and he probably has around a 4.8-5.6 incher, hes obv gonna say some shit like muh i got an 8 incher which isnt really possible for a low t esterogenic fattass

• +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie
Nahhhh I saw the video with my own 2 eyes gang, his shit was past the girls belly button and it's on pov
Your friend sent you his physique so you could share it on some incel site to assess potential, believable :lul:

Your friend sent you his physique so you could share it on some incel site to assess potential, believable :lul:
I'm just curious what y'all would say, we were cooking him in our gc tho

Give him a rating you bitch ass niggas I wanna sent it to him so his self-esteem get destoryed