Rate my friends

dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
6foot (good frame)
70E98F16 A2EC 4BEC 8FF7 F4F649666F39

6foot 2 (lanklet tiny frame)

548010CC B90A 435B 957D 43EA2D18A1C2

They both want criticism but are to shy to make accounts.

Both of them look like faggots that are bullied in school all the time.

First friend: 2 PSL

Secon: 1PSL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Mansnob, BornAgainChad and 5 others
both around 3-4psl

Whats the point of rating them, did they even try to do something about their appearance, or they just must just roll out of bed and take a photo.
dont want to be rude but the first guy doesnt even look like a dude looks like a 30 year old female with short hair. thats all im going to say

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Whats the point of rating them, did they even try to do something about their appearance, or they just must just roll out of bed and take a photo.
dont want to be rude but the first guy doesnt even look like a dude looks like a 30 year old female with short hair. thats all im going to say

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Sizzurp

They wanted to see where they stand

They wanted to see where they stand
No i get that, but if they didnt realize that there is work to do then im not sure you as their friend can help them, if they refuse to put the work in and wanted to know if this good. im not sure what they are trying to achieve, also im not a expert but they dont look particularly happy in the foto that says enough.

No i get that, but if they didnt realize that there is work to do then im not sure you as their friend can help them, if they refuse to put the work in and wanted to know if this good. im not sure what they are trying to achieve, also im not a expert but they dont look particularly happy in the foto that says enough.

The photo doesn’t matter it’s the bones. You got any advice or rating for them

As a guy in highschool i dont think these ratings are accurate

The first guy looks very average not someone who wouldnt get bullied for looking ugly but wont have a gf either

The second guy is definetly well bellow average but not deformed

The photo doesn’t matter it’s the bones. You got any advice or rating for them

listen, i already rated them and i already gave advice, a rating doesn't necessarily have to be a number most people gave a number and thats that, what are they gonna take from that? i gave some advice atleast '' i said there is clearly work to do, hit the gym shower,instead of wearing clothes from 2010, but they should know that by now, listen you are their friend , i dont know how they life, to me it just looks like they didnt put any effort in their appearance. at least try.....

but oh yeh u wanted a rating here u go : below average ''2''
since that matters more apparently......

6foot (good frame)View attachment 8493

6foot 2 (lanklet tiny frame)

View attachment 8494

They both want criticism but are to shy to make accounts.
First guy can ascend to get a Becky if he works hard on his looks. He needs to reduce facial and body fat first .

The second guy is almost finished . I don’t see any chance for him - better if he moves to Asia . Is he philipino white mix ?

I just can't picture the second guy as a 6'2 tall guy. If you hadn't mentioned his height, I would have assumed he's a 5'5 ethnic manlet.
The first guy is better looking than the second.

If they're too shy to make accounts it means they know deep down inside they are ugly. No reason to be shy if you're hot.

First guy should lose some body fat and act 'alpha' and he'll do ok.

Ricecel should start recruiting people for a kpop group cuz that's his only way out of a miserable existence.

• +1
Reactions: Kenma, Phad and Sizzurp
2F634538 7412 42EE 8397 45FF831F91C7

He looks better than in this picture

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO, Never_Began and Hebbe wem
they look like they are 15-16ish. Give them time to grow into their faces and bodies

However the white kid has better potential than the asian one for sure

BF0419D5 152A 4640 A138 79574119DA7D

Looks a lot better in this photo

His flaws are very fixable, so that's good. He'd need a chin and jaw surgery and he'd be fine. Good nose and eyes.
What type of jaw surgery

You mog them both into oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
View attachment 8498

Looks a lot better in this photo
Dude Asian men are WORTHLESS to women. He can look as alpha as he wants in that photo, but when he sends snapchats to hot girls they show their friends and say "OMG LOOK AT THIS ASIAN KID TRYING TO BE COOL OMG HE'S SO PATHETIC (insert high pitched female group laughter). *2 seconds later snap from chad comes in "OMG CHAD SENT ME A SNAP! GIRLS WHAT SHOULD I REPLY? DOES MY HAIR LOOK GOOD?"

• +1
Reactions: Final82
Really the second one does well with girls. Don’t really understand why you rating him so low
He's asian and look at his fucking chin for starters LMFAO. Just goes to show that everything I've said so far about looks is correct. At the end of the day, guys like him can still do well with women despite having shitty looks

I mog you so hard, and no I’m not the second one. Keep coping beta cuck
Lmfao so the truth hurts your little soul, doesn't it? Ok I get it, it's okay to be an ugly faggot bro, cope on!:feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Phad
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You don’t even know what I look like, go get your jaw implants cuck
Lmfao so the truth hurts your little soul, doesn't it? Ok I get it, it's okay to be an ugly faggot bro, cope on!

• +1
Reactions: superighteous and Gengar
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: You don’t even know what I look like, go get your jaw implants cuck
I will, I've already told y'all that, pay attention you moron. rofl

You're the second guy in the OP, dumbass, I've already pointed that out, you've made it waaay too obvious smfh. Dumbfuck

I will, I've already told y'all that, pay attention you moron. rofl

You're the second guy in the OP, dumbass, I've already pointed that out, you've made it waaay too obvious smfh. Dumbfuck

@battlefieldincel will you tell this fucking idiot the second guy isn’t me

@battlefieldincel will you tell this fucking idiot the second guy isn’t me
It is. Why are you trying to suck his dick? Seriously, are 90% of you faggots or what? Just fucking accept you're an asian cuck and you have no SMV whatsoever in the western world you live in, go do other things and disregard females dumbass.

You mog them both into oblivion.

@StudyHacks am I still the second guy. I guess reading isn’t your thing
It is. Why are you trying to suck his dick? Seriously, are 90% of you faggots or what? Just fucking accept you're an asian cuck and you have no SMV whatsoever in the western world you live in, go do other things and disregard females dumbass.
Your iq is low

@StudyHacks am I still the second guy. I guess reading isn’t your thing

Your iq is low
So he said you mogged yourself, yep, makes perfect sense. I love you dudes, no homo, your logical flaws are just waaay too funny. :lul:

So he said you mogged yourself, yep, makes perfect sense. I love you dudes, no homo, your logical flaws are just waaay too funny. :lul:

Or maybe he’s seen a picture/video of my before you fucking inbred cuck

Or maybe he’s seen a picture/video of my before you fucking inbred cuck
Shut your trap, my mom made sure I was gonna be 100% organic, she made sure she was only eating grass-fed beef and eggs during her pregnancy with me. So, your point is entirely invalid. I can't be inbred, I'm not.

Shut your trap, my mom made sure I was gonna be 100% organic, she made sure she was only eating grass-fed beef and eggs during her pregnancy with me. So, your point is entirely invalid. I can't be inbred, I'm not.

Low iq as always go beat up guys your oneitis prefers fag

Low iq as always go beat up guys your oneitis prefers fag
I don't have a oneitis because I have several 7/10 options dumbass. You want me to write my name on their faces with my cum? I'mma do that for you to masturbate to little homo

I don't have a oneitis because I have several 7/10 options dumbass. You want me to write my name on their faces with my cum? I'mma do that for you to masturbate to little homo

You couldn’t get a 7/10 if you ascended you like you belong on Reddit and and are low iq you would fit well now fuck off cuck

You couldn’t get a 7/10 if you ascended you like you belong on Reddit and and are low iq you would fit well now fuck off cuck
Sure... I'm gonna take the words of a little basement faggot over actual women I actually fuck in real life... Makes sense. For sure.

Good Rating on this thread?
404 not found

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Sure... I'm gonna take the words of a little basement faggot over actual women I actually fuck in real life... Makes sense. For sure.

Post a pic I don't believe you for one second we've seen your face, and we've experienced your personality

Post a pic I don't believe you for one second we've seen your face, and we've experienced your personality

Let him cope, deep down he know he’s only a beta bux

What pic exactly? I don't care if you believe me dude, you're just another person on the Internet. Real life women --> Guys on the internet
Let him cope, deep down he know he’s only a beta bux
I don't reflect your fate brah. Cope!

What pic exactly? I don't care if you believe me dude, you're just another person on the Internet. Real life women --> Guys on the internet

Accept your claims are bs and your post history doesn’t reflect it either. Youve complained about women being to picky

Another clueless person walking around aimlessly in the matrix

a pic of the average girl you slay