Rate my grandfather, decorated WW2 & Korean War veteran.

RODEBLUR

RODEBLUR

Most oppressed user on org Threadmaking REINSTATED

My grandfather, Ernest. (27 Apr 1916 - 1989)

He was a decorated veteran and fought in several wars on several fronts on several continents throughout the 1940s and 1950s.

He married my grandmother, J. Wiertz, (7 Feb 1922 - 198?) in the early 1940s, during the Nazi occupation of the Netherlands.

Together, they had my father:

Johannes (23 Apr 1945 -)

After completing his duty fighting alongside the US Army overseas, he was gifted his equipment, a Jeep, and paid-for flights and housing in San Francisco.

However, he refused, after being pressured by his wife to stay in the Netherlands.

Afterwards, they had more children:

Ank, my aunt (22 September 194? - 1997)

They then relocated from their home in Amsterdam. Elegaststraat 14, first floor, to Kijkduin, a part of The Hague, and had one more child:

Bert, my uncle (3 March 1953 - 2006)

They stayed in this area until his wife's death and his own in the 1980s, and my family still resides here today.

This is the definition of a classical and traditional life of honor and family values.

Rate

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mewton, galego123, Zylk and 1 other person
Mirin your self doxxing. :LOL:

Mirin your self doxxing. :LOL:
No last names you can't do anything with the info

Even if you had my full name you can't do anything with it, my full name isn't mentioned anywhere on the internet

put it though a colurizer

Ww2 vet halo chadlite if he’s white

They would put your name on the Internet with your face and expose the offensive comments you’ve written on here. So whenever an employer searches your name they will find that
I benefitmaxx and hate jobs, and i stand by everything i've written.

No fucks are given.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
If he’s white with blue eyes and the pheno it gave him he’s probably higher then I though I thought he was a white passing curry
I'm Dutch so i'm white

• +1
Reactions: wholesome
This is not my grandfather. This is the same picture i showed you a while ago with the brightness cranked up
Lmao exactly he’s probably only htn but irl chadlite with height

• JFL
  • JFL
Wdym? I thought he was curry and Manlet so ltn in west
PSL is not the same as SMV. You can be HTN but have LTN smv

It's surreal how your perception of his race changes him up from low tier normie to chadlite

He was never even manlet he's like 6'6'' and i told you this

• +1
PSL is not the same as SMV. You can be HTN but have LTN smv

It's surreal how your perception of his race changes him up from low tier normie to chadlite

He was never even manlet he's like 6'6'' and i told you this
I mean psl wise he’s probably 4.5-5 range

He did all that so u could have 20k posts on looksmax.org

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: elzde95, Deleted member 16058, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Chad with high class pheno.

He could be actor.

Looks like a Chadlite version of @2000

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Biiyo03, gamma and 4 others
I am already rated potentially 6.25 PSL by a chadlite user here -
View attachment 1694543
@phukmikehok
I can vouch for his ratings one of the best on this site and he has alot of experience from r/truerateme, dude knows his stuff

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 18810 and phukmikehok
Looks like a Chadlite version of @2000
It is a morph of him apparently

I was baiting some white supremacist into admitting he's gl with this thread

I can vouch for his ratings one of the best on this site and he has alot of experience from r/truerateme, dude knows his stuff
Never heard of him?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
Roshan isn't 6.25psl tho cage
How so?
He has great forward growth, nice and tall chin, god tier colouring, top tier physique, great harmony, high class European features, i.e., nose, chin

How so?
He has great forward growth, nice and tall chin, god tier colouring, top tier physique, great harmony, high class European features, i.e., nose, chin
Shit midface and really weird eye area shape

Never heard of him?
@phukmikehok is an old user who kept quitting the forum, he has been into PSL stuff with another old user for quite some time now.

His mid-face is fine and he has generic pretty boy eye area -
View attachment 1694559
wtf? legit 90 year old ears

lincoln tier

aside from that he has insanely tilted nose tip angle and mouth almost narrower than his already narrow nose

his eye area is not ''pretty boy'' at all, you are being carried away by colour halo, in fact it's almost NCT, maybe even is in one eye, and his eyebrows are unideal too

i guarantee you if this man had dark eyes he would be beyond invisible

@phukmikehok is gaslighting you.
The only people who are gaslighting me is you and your worthless friends
As the definition goes -
Screenshot 2022 05 23 17 20 30 80 680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7

"Making someone question their own reality"
In reality I get a lot of praises from people, but you guys try to make me question my reality by convincing me that I am a "subhuman", you are the real gaslighters, not @phukmikehok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Introvertednarc
I am already rated potentially 6.25 PSL by a chadlite user here -
View attachment 1694543
@phukmikehok
How so?
As the definition goes -
View attachment 1694581
In reality I get a lot of praises from people, but you guys try to make me question my reality by convincing me that I am a "subhuman", you are the real gaslighters, not @phukmikehok
@Gestapo gtfih devansh is 6.25psl

• +1
Reactions: Gestapo and gamma
As the definition goes -
View attachment 1694581
He doesn’t think your white passing, or gl. He does think that you’re delusional though, + he’s entertaining himself by contributing to your delusions I’d imagine

DF5D317C 0276 4DC1 9140 DD2E49079331

As the definition goes -
View attachment 1694581

Can you send your pic.

He doesn’t think your white passing, or gl. He does think that you’re delusional though, + he’s entertaining himself by contributing to your delusions I’d imagine

View attachment 1694589
yeah he overated normies like me lol. I think he has fun trolling us lol.

@2000 okay listen dev not here to troll you . you have a medical condition get treated asap . gyno , no beard at 22 and you still dont look like a man . probably a manufacturing defect bro . who tf even keeps theirr own name as their username devnfs . so its pretty evident you have low iq and retardation as well . brother go to a doctor

View attachment 1694589
He gave a " 👍 " cause @Biiyo03 acknowledged that I am a nice user not because he thinks that I am delusional
@phukmikehok

• Hmm...
Reactions: Introvertednarc
@2000 okay listen dev not here to troll you . you have a medical condition get treated asap . gyno , no beard at 22 and you still dont look like a man . probably a manufacturing defect bro . who tf even keeps theirr own name as their username devnfs . so its pretty evident you have low iq and retardation as well . brother go to a doctor
Here comes the inbred abomination, you do know that the chances of having Klinefelters is way lesser than you being spawned out of inbreeding?
Inbreeding creates low IQ children with actual genetic defects -
Screenshot 2022 05 23 17 41 54 52 680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7

Here comes the inbred abomination, you do know that the chances of having Klinefelters is way lesser than you being spawned out of inbreeding?
Inbreeding creates low IQ children with actual genetic defects -
View attachment 1694604
ya ya but explain how you present all the symptoms

a bird told me you couldn't make muscle after 4 or 5 months of gymmaxxing
how is this possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back