Rate my grandfather, decorated WW2 & Korean War veteran.

Here comes the inbred abomination, you do know that the chances of having Klinefelters is way lesser than you being spawned out of inbreeding?
Inbreeding creates low IQ children with actual genetic defects -
View attachment 1694604
bro i dont want no ss from google . i can help you if you want but you act so retarded and ignorant brother

bro i dont want no ss from google . i can help you if you want but you act so retarded and ignorant brother
If you were respectful towards me and actually worried that I have a medical condition then you would've advised with me actual concern.

If you were respectful towards me and actually worried that I have a medical condition then you would've advised with me actual concern.
you have gyno right ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18810
He gave a " 👍 " cause @Biiyo03 acknowledged that I am a nice user not because he thinks that I am delusional
@phukmikehok
do you think you look like roshan

• +1
look even if we're not respectful literally just look at your body
@gamma made a clear connection between the face of a kleinfelters patient and you, you show every symptom. This is very obvious but it could be extremely low testosterone as well.

• +1
Reactions: gamma and currylightskin
look even if we're not respectful literally just look at your body
@gamma made a clear connection between the face of a kleinfelters patient and you, you show every symptom. This is very obvious but it could be extremely low testosterone as well.
yeah so low test means opne growth plates for long basically giving you this height

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
do you think you look like roshan
To some extent, yeah, but not completely. And every person I know who has compared me to him isn't a gaslighter, most people compare me to him.

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
To some extent, yeah, but not completely. And every person I know who has compared me to him isn't a gaslighter, most people compare me to him.
I can see roshan more than cruise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
You edited the HTML scumbag,. He sent me this -
2900364 Screenshot 20220523 171431

Here comes the inbred abomination, you do know that the chances of having Klinefelters is way lesser than you being spawned out of inbreeding?
Inbreeding creates low IQ children with actual genetic defects -
View attachment 1694604
Calm down brother these guys are just trying to get a reaction out of you
You mog I already told you

• Love it
View attachment 1694196
My grandfather, Ernest. (27 Apr 1916 - 1989)

He was a decorated veteran and fought in several wars on several fronts on several continents throughout the 1940s and 1950s.

He married my grandmother, J. Wiertz, (7 Feb 1922 - 198?) in the early 1940s, during the Nazi occupation of the Netherlands.

Together, they had my father:

Johannes (23 Apr 1945 -)

After completing his duty fighting alongside the US Army overseas, he was gifted his equipment, a Jeep, and paid-for flights and housing in San Francisco.

However, he refused, after being pressured by his wife to stay in the Netherlands.

Afterwards, they had more children:

Ank, my aunt (22 September 194? - 1997)

They then relocated from their home in Amsterdam. Elegaststraat 14, first floor, to Kijkduin, a part of The Hague, and had one more child:

Bert, my uncle (3 March 1953 - 2006)

They stayed in this area until his wife's death and his own in the 1980s, and my family still resides here today.

This is the definition of a classical and traditional life of honor and family values.

Rate
ugly piece of fucking old cheese die you fucking shitfaced tranny

Do you think if your grandfather could see and fully understand the state of western civilisation today he would have still fought?

View attachment 1694196
My grandfather, Ernest. (27 Apr 1916 - 1989)

He was a decorated veteran and fought in several wars on several fronts on several continents throughout the 1940s and 1950s.

He married my grandmother, J. Wiertz, (7 Feb 1922 - 198?) in the early 1940s, during the Nazi occupation of the Netherlands.

Together, they had my father:

Johannes (23 Apr 1945 -)

After completing his duty fighting alongside the US Army overseas, he was gifted his equipment, a Jeep, and paid-for flights and housing in San Francisco.

However, he refused, after being pressured by his wife to stay in the Netherlands.

Afterwards, they had more children:

Ank, my aunt (22 September 194? - 1997)

They then relocated from their home in Amsterdam. Elegaststraat 14, first floor, to Kijkduin, a part of The Hague, and had one more child:

Bert, my uncle (3 March 1953 - 2006)

They stayed in this area until his wife's death and his own in the 1980s, and my family still resides here today.

This is the definition of a classical and traditional life of honor and family values.

Rate
He looks like @2000. Also @AlexBrown84 mogs him.

Do you think if your grandfather could see and fully understand the state of western civilisation today he would have still fought?
Yes, but for the other side.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back