Rate my hairline

Callooh_Calais

Callooh_Calais

Drink Milk and Lift
My hair is thick in the front. If I comb my hair along the pattern, it looks like this:

Screenshot 20210321 172344 Gallery

However, if it is not combed, it looks like this:

20210321 172254

I've had this since I was 17 or so, but hasn't changed since then much. I notice a lot of Asiatics (I'm mostly White but have some slight Asian ancestry in my family tree) tend to get this sort of balding, as the front of my head is still very thick:

Screenshot 20210321 173903 Gallery

My hair grows very fast too:

Screenshot 20210321 174150 Gallery

So what is the deal? Do I just have thin hair there? Is it bad enough I should be worried? "jUsT oWn It aNd ShAvE iT bRo?"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8165
Dont shave it, probably just slightly thinner at the back but doesn't seem to be anything to really worry about. Looks like fairly normal hair whorl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
Dont shave it, probably just slightly thinner at the back but doesn't seem to be anything to really worry about. Looks like fairly normal hair whorl tbh

Thanks, I long thought it was bad since it is visible, but no one has yet to call me out for hair loss yet which is why I'm looking for opinions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806
Its over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: minotaur, ReignsChad and Callooh_Calais
Keep. Atleast you can fraud a hairline

It looks a bit like thinning at the back. Also can you take a pic where you actually pull your hairline back?

• +1
Reactions: minotaur
Take a pic with hairline pulled back

Iam sorry OP
Go get a fringe or hair system

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: minotaur and Deleted member 8165
im not sure, but i think this guys trying to fuck you over, reallyyyy looks like youre thinning to me, look into microneedling, peppermint oil maybe minox or finasteride, do your research now, it only gets worse, harder to work and deal with as time passes.

• JFL
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
depends on age