Rate my hairloss stack

lowiqNormie

lowiqNormie

Sphinx
Oral dut .5 mg
Oral min (i drink topical, equivalent of 2.5 mg oral )
Topical min 5% 2.5 ml
Topical fin .25% 2.5 ml
topical progesterone
topical estrogens cause too high inhib to do scalp injections (yes nigger i like some femboys more now but nothing too gay)
microneedling weekly with dr pen 1mm depth
tret 0.025%
Azelaic acid 20%
Glycolic acid 7% (helps with topical efficacy)

Supplements:
Biotin 1mg
Vit D 50 ug
some Omega 3 cope
like 20 other amminoacids (cba to list all)

Reversed heavily thinned nw 5 at 22 (jfl at my hair genes) to nw1.5 with good density in 2 years , i see new hairs on hairline each month tho so there's hope i'll even reverse to nw0 with more time

Obviously this is extremely OCD and mentally/financially expensive but was fucking worth it holy shit i had no clue how it really impacted my confidence and self esteem until i regained all back it is like a dream, sometimes i still cry seeing my old pics vs now (other baldcels get what i mean)

Hair is literally life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, FrenchChad, LVZZO and 2 others
Y tret and azelaic

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and BrutalMogger
The real cause of hairloss is not DHT.
It is the norwood reaper.
Once you defeat the norwood reaper there will be nobody terrorising your hair follicles, no need for topical progesterone jfl.
I personally faced the norwood reaper and it was a tough battle, but i came out victorious.
All my norwood 7 balding suddenly regrew.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaz, atlantean, louisz and 1 other person
fucking brutal bro, sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and atlantean
Y tret and azelaic
tret basically helps with minoxidil efficacy by a lot

azelaic acid is supposed to block dht even if it does it's probably weak but i decided to do any treatment possible

The real cause of hairloss is not DHT.
It is the norwood reaper.
Once you defeat the norwood reaper there will be nobody terrorising your hair follicles, no need for topical progesterone jfl.
I personally faced the norwood reaper and it was a tough battle, but i came out victorious.
All my norwood 7 balding suddenly regrew.
damn nw7 to 0 ? That's crazy

Oral dut .5 mg
Topical min 5% 2.5 ml
Topical fin .25% 2.5 ml
topical progesterone
topical estrogens cause too high inhib to do scalp injections (yes nigger i like some femboys more now but nothing too gay)
tret 0.025%
Azelaic acid 20%

Supplements:
Biotin 1mg
Vit D 50 ug
some Omega 3 cope

Reversed heavily thinned nw 5 at 22 (jfl at my hair genes) to nw1.5 with good density in 2 years , i see new hairs on hairline each month tho so there's hope i'll even reverse to nw0 with more time

Obviously this is extremely OCD and mentally/financially expensive but was fucking worth it holy shit i had no clue how it really impacted my confidence and self esteem until i regained all back it is like a dream, sometimes i still cry seeing my old pics vs now (other baldcels get what i mean)

Hair is literally life
Hair loss cause by toxins so u need aajonus vonderplanitz diet and get fat as possible and then do hot baths because its gonna be late then

Don‘t take fin or dut, DHT is a important hormone.

dut and fin at the same time is crazy but glad it worked for you

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
dut and fin at the same time is crazy but glad it worked for you
y it's OCD af i was in a very bad mental state and was ready to do anything to grow them back , now i'm just used to it but most guys will be more than fine with just oral fin/dut and min

y it's OCD af i was in a very bad mental state and was ready to do anything to grow them back , now i'm just used to it but most guys will be more than fine with just oral fin/dut and min
i think just doing one is enough u dont need to literally block all ur dht haircafe explained it better

i think just doing one is enough u dont need to literally block all ur dht haircafe explained it better
yea i meant either fin or if you want to go nuclear dut

i hope i never have to take a single molecule from this list.

DUT and oral minox will give you the hair of a 14 year old all the rest can be scrapped

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and lowiqNormie
Oral dut .5 mg
Topical min 5% 2.5 ml
Topical fin .25% 2.5 ml
topical progesterone
tret 0.025%
Azelaic acid 20%

Supplements:
Biotin 1mg
Vit D 50 ug
some Omega 3 cope

Hair is literally life
Topical estrogens? Can you clarify? Like things that are linked to man tits like lavender oil and possibly pepper mint oil or are you actually massaging topical progesterone on your scalp. Have you grown tits since?

ths has gotta be LARP