rate my height frauding technique ( insane lifts)

D

Deleted member 21899

Kraken
They are just high top style slippers stuffed with insoles. I don't know why so many people always ask about them here they are

here they are after stuffed with those insoles

Me wearing them

They give about 3.5 inches of height, those insoles arent rock hard so when u stuff them into ur shoes and then put ur foot on them they shrink down a bit. I should also say these slippers BY THEMSELVES have a thick hard sole that probably adds almost half inch just by themselves. Obviously wearing any type of elevator shoes are best paired with PANTs not shorts in order to give camouflage to the weird looking angle your foot will be at

I just tuck them under the bed until needed to keep em out of sight, or drape underwear or pants over them to cover the obvious insoles that are in them. Frauding with elevator shoes you must also need to learn how to properly hide the actual shoes when you aren't wearing them and putting them under the bed or under a piece of clothing is ideal. Walking in these obv takes some getting used to.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mike141, mike21, proxyy and 9 others
@Gargantuan @Amnesia @Marsik @St.TikTokcel @Deleted member 20452 @Deleted member 24444 @Vermilioncore @edgemaxx

make fun of him all you want but he mogs

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and alekspolska88
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek
how tall are you after

hows ur face? kinda embarrassing to get beat up by a fat manlet
Hopefully they bonemashed his ugly ethnic bloated jaw

• JFL
Reactions: buflek
They are just high top style slippers stuffed with insoles. I don't know why so many people always ask about them here they are

here they are after stuffed with those insoles

Me wearing them

They give about 3.5 inches of height, those insoles arent rock hard so when u stuff them into ur shoes and then put ur foot on them they shrink down a bit. I should also say these slippers BY THEMSELVES have a thick hard sole that probably adds almost half inch just by themselves. Obviously wearing any type of elevator shoes are best paired with PANTs not shorts in order to give camouflage to the weird looking angle your foot will be at

I just tuck them under the bed until needed to keep em out of sight, or drape underwear or pants over them to cover the obvious insoles that are in them. Frauding with elevator shoes you must also need to learn how to properly hide the actual shoes when you aren't wearing them and putting them under the bed or under a piece of clothing is ideal. Walking in these obv takes some getting used to.
damn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
It's a copypasta from Amnesia guys don't worry 😂

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7