Rate my heightmaxxing stack + sports profile

PoisonMaxxer

PoisonMaxxer

Iron
CONTEXT:

Just turned 16, started puberty at 14.5
5' 9.5 and 79kg - pretty muscular however I am decently fat - planning to fast while taking my stack

Haven't really had a major growth spurt for like 8 months, growth plates are wide open and my doctor says I have a couple more years.
Parents are both 5' 8 however all of my younger uncles and cousins who have had access to proper nutrition are <6 '1

I have currently ordered the following and am planning to take them at the following dosages:

Drugs/Supplements:

AI: 12.5mg
L - Arginine: 1000mg
L - Lysine: 1500mg
L - Carnitine: 500mg
Ashweganda: 500mg
I'm also using ankle resistance bands while I'm sleeping

Athletic Activities:

Amateur boxer - I train 3x a week for ~ 2 hours per session (very high intensity)
I normally mountain bike 10 - 20km on the weekends at my trail

Let me know any improvements/advice guys, any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs, JCaesar and NoseProphecy
goodluck bhai

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and 97baHater
how these help with height ?

• +1
Reactions: M-1014 and NoseProphecy
Add vit k2
thanks dude you have a chad pfp too, im planning to lower the AI dosage to 6.5mg every 2 days cus I heard at high dosages it can cause balding and a test crash when you get off of it

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and NoseProphecy
thanks dude you have a chad pfp too, im planning to lower the AI dosage to 6.5mg every 2 days cus I heard at high dosages it can cause balding and a test crash when you get off of it
Since you’re young you can try mk667 as well.

• +1
Reactions: PoisonMaxxer
What's your bone age + are wrists/hands open? You could at least add some mk677 in there

• +1
What's your bone age + are wrists/hands open? You could at least add some mk677 in there
open - I'll need to ask my dad about mk677, hes a doctor, from what I know I shouldn't be taking it till i drop like 4-5kg

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and JCaesar
open - I'll need to ask my dad about mk677, hes a doctor, from what I know I shouldn't be taking it till i drop like 4-5kg
It does cause more water retention in the face but it shouldn't be harmful to take just cause you have or don't have 5kg more

• +1
It does cause more water retention in the face but it shouldn't be harmful to take just cause you have or don't have 5kg more
Shouldnt matter too much, im not tryna looksmaxx at the minute, heightmaxxing and musclemaxxing comes first and plus you can probably lose the water post cycle

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs and JCaesar
CONTEXT:

Just turned 16, started puberty at 14.5
5' 9.5 and 79kg - pretty muscular however I am decently fat - planning to fast while taking my stack

Haven't really had a major growth spurt for like 8 months, growth plates are wide open and my doctor says I have a couple more years.
Parents are both 5' 8 however all of my younger uncles and cousins who have had access to proper nutrition are <6 '1

I have currently ordered the following and am planning to take them at the following dosages:

Drugs/Supplements:

AI: 12.5mg
L - Arginine: 1000mg
L - Lysine: 1500mg
L - Carnitine: 500mg
Ashweganda: 500mg
I'm also using ankle resistance bands while I'm sleeping

Athletic Activities:

Amateur boxer - I train 3x a week for ~ 2 hours per session (very high intensity)
I normally mountain bike 10 - 20km on the weekends at my trail

Let me know any improvements/advice guys, any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance!
I’m turning 15 soon, you think it would be good to hop on these supplements ?

I play hockey and I’m 5’8