• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, sergeant blackpill and lasnt
That dog mogs your maxilla to the gates of Gandy and back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogging, Kroker, Deleted member 17920 and 9 others
Normie range

That dog mogs your maxilla to the gates of Gandy and back
It’s a dog they got a snout but yea mt maxilla is recessed I need lefort and ccw rotation to be human

autismo picture, buy tripod and pretend like u have a friend

autismo picture, buy tripod and pretend like u have a friend
I have friends we don’t take group photos tho and their away at college rn anyways

Good, just need to find a way to subtly post your dick and youre good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780, thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
I got 900 matches on tinder with similar pics last year not sure why it wouldn’t work on hinge but I never used the app

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Good, just need to find a way to subtly post your dick and youre good
It worked on tinder but might not work on hinge since it’s ltr focused

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Blackgymmax
I got 900 matches on tinder with similar pics last year not sure why it wouldn’t work on hinge but I never used the app
Noobie numbers

So don’t brag. I don’t like braggers. I’m the best one to be able to brag here but i don’t. Your face unfrauded is below average. Swallow your pride and go looksmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and FrameMogger
So don’t brag. I don’t like braggers. I’m the best one to be able to brag here but i don’t. Your face unfrauded is below average. Swallow your pride and go looksmaxx.
I wasn’t bragging I was just saying those pics worked on other sites similar to hinge , also I can’t hardmaxx for anytime soon since surgery is expensive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
I wasn’t bragging I was just saying those pics worked on other sites similar to hinge , also I can’t hardmaxx for anytime soon since surgery is expensive
Hows your bite ? If its not good you may get nhs or whatever help since i assume youre in the uk. Decent body for a teen. Youre pretty maxxed out softmax wise, but there are few things left. Hit my pm later if you want, going to sleep

What surgeries would you recommend

• +1
Hows your bite ? If its not good you may get nhs or whatever help since i assume youre in the uk. Decent body for a teen. Youre pretty maxxed out softmax wise, but there are few things left. Hit my pm later if you want, going to sleep
I think it’s fine but I never had it tested , and I’ll def pm thanks man

• +1
What surgeries would you recommend
Your face is lacking any width and is downswung. If you don’t have any bad bite then i wouldn’t recommend bimax since its risky but get under eye and midface fat graft and jaw implants your jaw is insanely narrow from front.

Your face is lacking any width and is downswung. If you don’t have any bad bite then i wouldn’t recommend bimax since its risky but get under eye and midface fat graft and jaw implants your jaw is insanely narrow from front.
Where can I get my bite checked an orthodontist? I chewing and since I’m young hopefully grow some width in my masseters might be cope tho

• +1
The fact that he ever amassed 900 matches anywhere within any time span with his psl astounds me. Coloring pill is so powerful

• +1
The fact that he ever amassed 900 matches anywhere within any time span with his psl astounds me. Coloring pill is so powerful
More like fraud pill. His actual rate me thread is below average. If he used those he would get maybe 5-10 matches at most.
just shows you as i always said the average normie white guy frauds more than pslers.

Where can I get my bite checked an orthodontist? I chewing and since I’m young hopefully grow some width in my masseters might be cope tho
Yes at ortho. Don’t stop chewing, youre young it may grow bones.

It wasn’t even a long time either it was like 6 months ago which surprised me fluke in the system 😂 I guess just being nt decent body fluffy hair is enough

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
More like fraud pill. His actual rate me thread is below average. If he used those he would get maybe 5-10 matches at most.
just shows you as i always said the average normie white guy frauds more than pslers.
I mean to be fair my rate me pictures are completely unfraued but no one one a dating app uses their worst pictures either

I mean to be fair my rate me pictures are completely unfraued but no one one a dating app uses their worst pictures either
I do use rather unfrauded videos. But that’s just me, i have bdd and else would feel like a fraud. No point in frauding for a rate me thread. But yes since i never seen a chad irl it makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Yes at ortho. Don’t stop chewing, youre young it may grow bones.
Ok will do I honestly think I don’t have bad development per se it just grew down so if I can ccw rotate and change the gonial angle I’d look better imo

• +1
I do use rather unfrauded videos. But that’s just me, i have bdd and else would feel like a fraud. No point in frauding for a rate me thread. But yes since i never seen a chad irl it makes sense.
Can you look at a video of me in motion and see how I look because girls that aren’t ugly have called me attractive before and while their is definitely truth to this forum I think psl might have some flaws

• +1
Ok will do I honestly think I don’t have bad development per se it just grew down so if I can ccw rotate and change the gonial angle I’d look better imo
Your face lacks width ngl if the unfrauded pic looks the most like you. and lacks angularity. Ccw rotation will do a lot but that won’t be enough and you can get away with it with teens for like 1-2 more years but then you will lose your collagen and if you don’t get bones you will be done for

Can you look at a video of me in motion and see how I look because girls that aren’t ugly have called me attractive before and while their is definitely truth to this forum I think psl might have some flaws
I looked at some. You are a normie white guy. you are attractive to them because :
- you are fit
- you are white
- you have light eyes
- you have nice hair
- you look young and decent collagen.

but purely facially i’m sorry to tell you, you’re not gl. i know how to make the difference between appeal and aesthetic. Any guy who is gymaxxed and take care of himself if not deformed will have girls calling him attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354
Also I’m not sa
Your face lacks width ngl if the unfrauded pic looks the most like you. and lacks angularity. Ccw rotation will do a lot but that won’t be enough and you can get away with it with teens for like 1-2 more years but then you will lose your collagen and if you don’t get bones you will be done for
I looked at some. You are a normie white guy. you are attractive to them because :
- you are fit
- you are white
- you have light eyes
- you have nice hair
- you look young and decent collagen.

but purely facially i’m sorry to tell you, you’re not gl. i know how to make the difference between appeal and aesthetic. Any guy who is gymaxxed and take care of himself if not deformed will have girls calling him attractive.
Ok thanks for the info , should I beardfraud when I’m older if I don’t get surgery or hardmax somehow

• +1
Also I’m not sa

Ok thanks for the info , should I beardfraud when I’m older if I don’t get surgery or hardmax somehow
Definitively. I will answer later today.

The last pic is good

last pic is solid others are autismo
definitely put that one as your first pic

and how many decent (above average looking girls) have you slayed from it?

Y'all are coping so hard rn

and how many decent (above average looking girls) have you slayed from it?
I didn’t have a car so I honestly shouldn’t of had the app , but I have 12 slays through highschool and first year of uni that aren’t bad

Dogpilled again.