Rate my hinge profile

you're good bro , congratulations you mog me to oblivion

btw how you got hair like that? products or natural ?

you're good bro , congratulations you mog me to oblivion

btw how you got hair like that? products or natural ?
Thanks and I don’t have the best bone stitcher so if you softmaxx you can prob come pretty close, and yea it’s natural but try not using shampoo or conditioner for a week and just air dry your hair maybe it will be wavy

try those on grindr boy
Unironically went back on Grindr and tried and instantly people were messaging, If I was gay I’d be slayer 😢

Hows your bite ? If its not good you may get nhs or whatever help since i assume youre in the uk. Decent body for a teen. Youre pretty maxxed out softmax wise, but there are few things left. Hit my pm later if you want, going to sleep
What's "nhs"?

Prettyboylite, in that 4th pic with the fat girl angle you look insane tho, full chad, make that your first picture.

@StreegeReturn

You need to rate properly objectively and not get confused by lens distortion along with cooked photos in vibes.

He is a decent HTN at least especially in his mirror selfie, which explain his results being well cause his looks are good along with him being fit and 6ft.

3098997_9ABBAC7B-92D4-435D-8D36-ED0901DC1FC7.png

In what planet is this the average white guy normie? You are good, but you have very bad photos, which gave the impression of a typical white normie vibes in photos and poses to @StreegeReturn

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19469 and Deleted member 18840
its shit. its literally just selfies

Easy 10k matches with this one.

Screen Shot 2022 11 09 at 173630

Another chad

Mix of pretty boy and masculine good pheno for doing well on dating apps
You will never have this how much do you want to rope?

Really good profile, last pic is really good.