Rate my iq test results

how long did it take

It was like around 2 hours I think, then they make you take some long survey on your mental wellness and shit. Only the 4 AFQT subtests about math and English are relevant for your AFQT percentile score and your GT score, which were actually used to determine your IQ by MENSA before the government outlawed it

I got a 139 GT but usually score a lower IQ on most online tests so idk

Lmao who larps about iq scores. You think I’m gook and care

View attachment 2362780
Yeah right

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_, Deleted member 21661 and Deleted member 27511
I have 152, pass me the link of that bitch and i will get 145+ score anyday

I did one when my parents thought i was asperger
I guess but Im not paying for a legit iq test, only way Ill ever take it is if I enlisted in the military since they give it to you for free\
View attachment 2362749

jfl @ paying hundreds of dollars for an iq test

9003.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Deleted member 21661 and Looks234
iq tests are bullshit and that's not actually a legit iq test.

richard feynman was argueably greatest scientist of his time and he scored 125, there are tons people who scored igher than him but not remotely as smart.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
iq tests are bullshit and that's not actually a legit iq test.

richard feynman was argueably greatest scientist of his time and he scored 125, there are tons people who scored igher than him but not remotely as smart.
feynmann got perfect scores on his math and physics exams he likely wasnt trying when he got that score his real iq was 140 minimum

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
mirin fake number that describes nothing

feynmann got perfect scores on his math and physics exams he likely wasnt trying when he got that score his real iq was 140 minimum
well it seems like math and physics tests are better intelligence measurements than iq tests.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
It was like around 2 hours I think, then they make you take some long survey on your mental wellness and shit. Only the 4 AFQT subtests about math and English are relevant for your AFQT percentile score and your GT score, which were actually used to determine your IQ by MENSA before the government outlawed it

I got a 139 GT but usually score a lower IQ on most online tests so idk
afqt and iq are highly correlated r=.78 if we assumed a perfect 1 to 1 correlation ur iq would be 130 - 135 but its not 1 to 1 so who knows what ur actual iq is. I prefer culture fair iq tests since they measure fluid reasoning and not other areas of intelligence. But as far as Im aware to take an actual professional iq test that measures only fluid intelligence you'd have to pay with some rare exceptions.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Geneticist
0 iq since you can seee limit is 145
I did a official iq test with a psychologist, i was always extremely low inhib and obssesive so my fathers thought i was aspie, so i went to shit tons of therapy when i was a kid lol

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and vaseqmoherad
  • JFL
Was doing a lil social experiment

View attachment 2362763View attachment 2362764

But nobody believes when a brotha does good
View attachment 2362769

Mirin high iq’s @anoright @BigBoy
We know you fudged the results, bbc propaganda brain strikes again.

Also 117 is shit ngl
higher iq than most normies by default if ur blackpilled
Na man I’m too low iq, it’s over.
Big Brain Cope
BBC(Big Brahmin Cock)

@GilfHunter See he's smarter than feynman but chooses to rot on inkwell forums.
feynmanns iq was 140 minimum he likely wasnt trying on that iq test, he mogs me plus im 16 lol I havent started my physics career yet. Maybe Ill make greater contributions to physics than Feynman(probably not)

• So Sad
Reactions: vaseqmoherad
  • +1
feynmanns iq was 140 minimum he likely wasnt trying on that iq test, he mogs me plus im 16 lol I havent started my physics career yet. Maybe Ill make greater contributions to physics than Feynman(probably not)
Look up Julius Edgar Lilienfeld, cousin of my grand father very well known physician

• +1
Online iq tests aren’t very accurate, you should take one in person if you want to know your true iq
If I take an iq test all my bitcoin will be stollen by a jew

Online iq tests aren’t very accurate, you should take one in person if you want to know your true iq
how do I get one for free since Im a penny pinching jew

It will be extremely difficult unfortunately as there are shit tons fields of research now compared to his time, and honestly most of contributions by scientists more than some decades ago were low hanging fruits as you can reasonably understand them in a relatively short time as college student. i heard in order to understand the work of a fields medalist, even as a professor or top tier researcher you have to partake in different seminars for months.

Last edited:
U iq mogged me by 8 points

how do I get one for free since Im a penny pinching jew
I don’t know, you have to pay. If you get some sort of psychological evaluation insurance may pay for it. Take it with a grain of salt I’ve never taken one before.

op is trolling, how would he be low iq if he is part of the mulatto master race

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 27511
physics mogs being able to find out dot + dot = square
What is physics? The abstract study of the laws that govern the natural space. An Iq test just abstracts the skills that would make someone a great physicist for a broader application of human capacity.

An Iq test just abstracts the skills that would make someone a great physicist for a broader application of human capacity.
its still not ideal, there have been many people with higher iqs than einstein or hawking. Siddis and Marilyn von savant have the highest iqs known to man but have never been able to make great contributions to humanity.

iq is only an approximate for intelligence but true intelligence is beyong it. Its why I think newton, einstein and hawking are smarter than people like von savant despite them having lower iqs

scored 97

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234