Rate my jaw transformation

ComeSweetDeath

ComeSweetDeath

Blackpilled incel
I think I dramatically improved my lower third especially the submental area. Left pic is from a year ago.
BeforeAndAfter6

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 9090 and Baldingman1998
Fat loss only?

where did you get that ramus from

You could achieve this in 10 seconds with lighting, angle, head posture and mewing.

If both pictures are in the exact same condition (doubt) then good

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, ReignsChad, ThreadMatters and 4 others
Good but bad gonial angle looks androgynous, try vertical implants should improve

just change camera angle and height for a better jaw theory

Fat loss only?
I actually weigh more now than before, I have been going to the gym but I think my body fat is about the same. I think I was 69 kg then and I'm 74 now.

I see, ye that would improve it quite a bit. Is it a common procedure? Do you think my ramus is below average right now?
Actually above average. Debloat and see how it looks first

You look significantly better.

I actually weigh more now than before, I have been going to the gym but I think my body fat is about the same. I think I was 69 kg then and I'm 74 now.
Then whats the reason for the change.
I think you body fat reduced, you ramus is more defined and you submental area is tightened.

just change camera angle and height for a better jaw theory
Then whats the reason for the change.
I think you body fat reduced, you ramus is more defined and you submental area is tightened.

You could achieve this in 10 seconds with lighting, angle, head posture and mewing.

If both pictures are in the exact same condition (doubt) then good
It has nothing to do with lightning, angle, or head posture. Those are all the same. Mewing changes virtually nothing either(at least in the way that I have been doing it), what I'm doing is putting my tongue under my upper lip, so it is a fraud true. I would like to know the exact mechanics on what changes when doing that, I would love to look like that like normally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
It has nothing to do with lightning, angle, or head posture. Those are all the same. Mewing changes virtually nothing either(at least in the way that I have been doing it), what I'm doing is putting my tongue under my upper lip, so it is a fraud true. I would like to know the exact mechanics on what changes when doing that, I would love to look like that like normally.
u can train ur tongue to do that. takes a lot of effort tbh and its healthy and free so totally worth it

tongue on roof tightens submental muscles

u can train ur tongue to do that. takes a lot of effort tbh and its healthy and free so totally worth it
How? The tongue, especially not the back of it, isn't touching palate at all. And that's what mewing is about afaik, so what should I do?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
How? The tongue, especially not the back of it, isn't touching palate at all. And that's what mewing is about afaik, so what should I do?
what? you didnt even mew?

i was about to ask why your face got longer

I have, and it changes nothing. This improved it a lot however, but I have no idea how it works.
You engage your entire tongue, try swallowing your spit, the movement your tongue makes as it comes forward on the roof of your mouth. hold that position.

how did u do it?