Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and try2beme
Good. Kinda looks like mine (the side).

recessed chin and huge nose combo

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter, Bzz and med
Above average , looks downgrown

• +1
Reactions: agoostis and aestheticsrespecter
@copemaxxeer @smelly I’ve been using a gua sha consistently and washing with cold water so I think my gonial angle is starting to show more since those last images. I also cut sugar completely.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
Below avg. Ltn side. Looks like a bird
You’re eating my whole face. I asked for a rating on my jawline specifically.

• +1
Reactions: Dimitri159

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Autismcel
Downgrown, but far from over tier.

Ideally you want your jaw looking something like this

View attachment 2857670

It's up to you if you don't like your current profile. Good ramus and jaw definition; your hyoid is high set.
The north does look better but I don’t mind my current profile. It looks chiseled enough and the downgrowth is not too extreme.. at least it’s not recessed.

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
The north does look better but I don’t mind my current profile. It looks chiseled enough and the downgrowth is not too extreme.. at least it’s not recessed.
The morph*

Yeah, see my guy you are recessed.

Being downgrown like that is being recessed.

It's your call if you want to get jaw surgery + a genio.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Yeah, see my guy you are recessed.

Being downgrown like that is being recessed.

It's your call if you want to get jaw surgery + a genio.
Ok but it doesn’t look extreme. My jawline looks decent still

Over/10

Both the jaw and maxilla (hence why your nose looks large) are recessed. Bimax would ascend you, but if you’re happy with the way you look then why on earth would you ask for a rating?

Log off and enjoy your current self perception

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
Ok but it doesn’t look extreme. My jawline looks decent still
you are coping so hard. You are looking for validation but got criticism instead.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Chin is recessed

Tf you mean over my ramus and prominent and you can see my jawbone the whole way..

Over/10

Both the jaw and maxilla (hence why your nose looks large) are recessed. Bimax would ascend you, but if you’re happy with the way you look then why on earth would you ask for a rating?

Log off and enjoy your current self perception
It’s as bad as “over”? Tf you mean over my ramus is prominent and you can see my jawbone the whole way.

This is over..
B10884ED DCA8 4484 A372 FB7AC01750AC

I’m accepting criticism I’m just saying, (IMO), it doesn’t look bad. My jaw still mogs the average person but I understand it’s not 100% aesthetically ideal. I want rating

What could make it a 6 at least
Np lol

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
I have the same fucking problem : my jaw length (without the chin) is good and I have forward placement, but my fucking chin is short and small, makes my jaw look small compared to upper third. I see all these white guys in Uni with huge chins and jaws and I can't cope knowing that the reason I don't look like this is my chin..