Rate my leanmaxing ascension

what was your weight in the before pic?

I meant East Asian bhai, Paki have it the same way as white I think
I am not sure about our facial fat distribution. I wish I was East Asian instead, I would run k-pop game on Iranian hijabis. :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
holy fuck u were subhuman

• +1
I am not sure about our facial fat distribution. I wish I was East Asian instead, I would run k-pop game on Iranian hijabis. :feelsrope:
asians have fat faces. pakistanis have lean faces, caucasoids in general do. avg asian women has a fatter face than an obese white woman

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 24444
Do you drink kumis? :Comfy:
Fne-3h6XkAEAEXp

Who tf are these women, need names

asians have fat faces. pakistanis have lean faces, caucasoids in general do. avg asian women has a fatter face than an obese white woman
i thought it was from their face shapes, shortish, wide and round

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, Michael Myers and justadude
Makes sense, my brother for instance is almost 100kg but if you look at his face, he looks skinny. :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 24444
You can always be thinner, looks better + I hate my mirror reflection
View attachment 2071577
the thing is at certain point you cant lol. Once you hit 11% bf, have a healthy diet, do skincare, sleep well, get enough sun, exercise, drink a lot of water, have proper posture, get a good body at the gym, heightmaxx, do some makeup, get a haircut, got some fashion style, train your voice, get a good smile, use fragance, mew, contact lenses, bonesmash, theres not else what to do. This forum is to give you the knowledge, after you have it theres no point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 24444
i thought it was from their face shapes, shortish, wide and round
nah. they have fat faces
this slim asian girl has as much facial fat as this landwhale white foid
pexels-photo-1066116.jpeg
body-positivity-femininity-beauty-cosmetics-fashion-concept-picture-attractive-gorgeous-young-chubby-woman-dressed-white-shirt-posing_344912-2566.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: justadude
the thing is at certain point you cant lol. Once you hit 11% bf, have a healthy diet, do skincare, sleep well, get enough sun, exercise, drink a lot of water, have proper posture, get a good body at the gym, heightmaxx, do some makeup, get a haircut, got some fashion style, train your voice, get a good smile, use fragance, mew, contact lenses, bonesmash, theres not else what to do. This forum is to give you the knowledge, after you have it theres no point
I said it about surgeries that you can always look better

Cousins of your ancestors killed white men and slept with their women while you are posting your ascension on BBC posters forum.

• JFL
Cousins of your ancestors killed white men and slept with their women while you are posting your ascension on BBC posters forum.
Fair enough

About a year, I did it pretty slowly

Average guy here +- looks like this, after my surgeries I will be mogging everything in 1000km radius
View attachment 2071578
You will indeed be mogging eveything and you’ll get your sexy little Turkic GF waifu Stacy @Magical Apple OPs livin the life he’ll be slaying and drowning in Turkic pussy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 24444
im so done with your retarded fucking face

ignored

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938, Hero of the Imperium, smoothsexy and 2 others
Good imporovenr. I’m right now 5 kg heavier than u in the before with less muscle as well

You will indeed be mogging eveything and you’ll get your sexy little Turkic GF waifu Stacy @Magical Apple OPs livin the life he’ll be slaying and drowning in Turkic pussy
Most girls here look Asian as well, not Turkic.
Also, would I get this:
If I look like this morph:
C5D6B464 AB47 4007 82DB 435B24EB0134

• Woah
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Rarely but I eat horse meat everyday
Do you enjoy it? I have eaten horse salami and sausage before but found the meat in it too lean / chewy. I guess it still beats white meat like chicken

• +1
Do you enjoy it? I have eatem horse salami and sausage before but found the meat in it too lean / chewy. I guess it still beats white meat like chicken
It’s low calorie and tastes pretty good I would say

• Woah
Reactions: Prettyboy
Do you enjoy it? I have eaten horse salami and sausage before but found the meat in it too lean / chewy. I guess it still beats white meat like chicken
Also where did you even found it?

Op likes white women

• +1
Nice. But I think your low set cheekbones are what failo you. They’re large, but low set… which is feminine.

• +1
Inb4 invisible to invisible
Seeing your before gives the illusion that you are boneless, but it's quite the opposite nice ascension bro

• +1
how do u have uee, arent u asian?
dont asians have monolids
Idk, no one in my family has monolids, matter of fact my father almost has Hamza tier bug eyes but with PCT

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16515 and Deleted member 24712
Idk, no one in my family has monolids, matter of fact my father almost has Hamza tier bug eyes but with PCT
on the topic of monolids, are they the equivalent to hunter eyes?
when i look at pictures of gl asians they all have the same eyeshape like hunter eyes that u guys talk ab

on the topic of monolids, are they the equivalent to hunter eyes?
when i look at pictures of gl asians they all have the same eyeshape like hunter eyes that u guys talk ab
No they look like shit, stll guy in my avi mogs me to armageddon

No they look like shit, stll guy in my avi mogs me to armageddon
but they literally look the same?
LmpwZw
OGYwLnBuZw

monolid eyes vs hunter eyes, they look the same to me

• +1
zero carb diet goes crazy

• +1
1 is excessive skin 2 is hooding
the cause for why they look the way they look doesnt matter to me.. they look the same so are they not p much the same thing?
like if i search up asian models then european models the eye areas usually look the same, hunter eyes but the asians usually have it no matter what since theyve got a monolid.. so isnt a monolid just equivalent to hunter eyes?

• +1
the cause for why they look the way they look doesnt matter to me.. they look the same so are they not p much the same thing?
like if i search up asian models then european models the eye areas usually look the same, hunter eyes but the asians usually have it no matter what since theyve got a monolid.. so isnt a monolid just equivalent to hunter eyes?
Also he has top tier asian area, compare him to him
Henry Cao Web

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
Also he has top tier asian area, compare him to him
View attachment 2071732
bro im talking about top tier eye areas for both races, asian and white..
there is literally 0 point to talk nor compare them to subhumans like the one you've sent - so when we look at top tier eye areas for asians and whites are they not the same but asians usually always have hunter eyes bcs of monolids?

would that not make monolids and hunter eyes the same thing?

• +1
bro im talking about top tier eye areas for both races, asian and white..
there is literally 0 point to talk nor compare them to subhumans like the one you've sent - so when we look at top tier eye areas for asians and whites are they not the same but asians usually always have hunter eyes bcs of monolids?

would that not make monolids and hunter eyes the same thing?
Nigga I don't know but if they were good then everybody won't be getting rid of them. I remember some thread with this question I will send a link

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
if they were good then everybody won't be getting rid of them.
if u have good eye area then monolids are a good thing, right?
like i dont see why u would want to get rid of them since they litrly look like hunter eyes

I remember some thread with this question I will send a link
(y)